Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,112 members, 7,845,697 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 10:48 PM

I Am In Love With Uba's Website - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Am In Love With Uba's Website (843 Views)

Paypal And UBA Africard (prepaid Visa Debit Card) / How I Get A UBA Visa Prepaid Card (africard) Easily In Ghana / Uba Web Pay: Is It Like This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Am In Love With Uba's Website by my2cents(m): 10:49am On Sep 28, 2007
Just doing some surfing this morning, as I always do and as a result of the "time deposit interest rate" post, I decided to surf some bank sites. First up, UBA. Boy! am I blown away. It looks way much better than what it was before. But that's not all - it is easier to find information and the pages (at least the ones I checked out) aren't cluttered with unnecessary information.

Highly recommended as a case study, in my opinion. If you know who developed the site, tell them I said "well done". It is good to see many corporate Nigerian sites going for the redesign. It keeps them fresh and hip, with the times grin

Anyways, just thought I should share wink

(1) (Reply)

$60,000 Job Project For Web Developers - Only Smart Developers / How Do I Get A Private Sms Number? / Are You Good With Working With Sprite On Macromedia Flash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.