Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,089 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

Do You Know You Can Get Anything You Want Right Now? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Do You Know You Can Get Anything You Want Right Now? (758 Views)

I Bet, U Dont Know You Are TRYPOPHOBIC!! / You Know You Are An "Americanized" Nigerian If You Say Any Of These.. / You Know You Have Issues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Know You Can Get Anything You Want Right Now? by adwork(m): 6:11am On Dec 10, 2011
Your subconscious is equipped get you anything the instant you desire it. Every time you want anything, your mind creates it immediately. It sounds outrageous, but it isn't. To your subconscious, what you want every time is really a feeling: like joy, love, satisfaction, peace, security, pleasure, self-esteem, etc.

When you say you want a car, for instance, what you want are the good feelings that the car would give you. When you wrap any of these feelings around your desired car, you define the essence of your desire. Marketing gurus have been using this knowledge for brand loyalty for ages.

And here's the interesting part. When you focus on the essence of any desire, you energize the desire. The stronger the desire becomes, the more your mind produces necessary information or circumstances for realizing your goal.

In fact, your feelings are what you create. Your feelings are powerful. Your feelings are here and now. I mean, you can freely access any feeling you want. And the moment you realize that every object of your desire is nothing but good feelings, then you know that what you need to focus on to get what you want is, of course, good feelings.

Your mind is equipped to give you anything you want. Feel good, trust this creative process, and realize anything you desire every time! It looks simple, but it's powerful.

For more on how to use your mind to get what you want, visit http://realityandbelief..com/p/instant-solution-manual.html

(1) (Reply)

Mister Coork,190,lefulefu And Wisdom Among The Few Users I Respect On Romance / Do Westerners Make Enough Effort To Understand The Cultures Of Africans? / I Was Paid After Boko Haram Bomb Blast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.