Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,796 members, 7,817,294 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:46 AM

Candida! Its Natural Cure - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Candida! Its Natural Cure (20244 Views)

Dr Pls! I Need Effective Drug To Cure Candida Albicans Infection. / My Friend Needs Help About The So Called Toilet Disease. Sciencetifically Called Candida. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Candida! Its Natural Cure by chinne1(f): 2:34pm On Sep 28, 2007
candida is a toilet infection which have eaten up in the bodies of many females today.
At times you take some measures to stop it but usually comes back after some times

Please doctors in the house, can anyone give me an advice on how to conquer candidaisis, or even drugs to take as against it, especially herbs.

I learnt it can as well affect conception, please lets have your advice.
Re: Candida! Its Natural Cure by tonia2000(f): 2:55pm On Sep 28, 2007
@poster

I am not a doctor but Why not try Mycoten cream and Mycoten Tablets(insert for 10 nights) i know of several ladies with similar problem who have cured candida with this drug, or better still see a gynecologist.

1 Like

Re: Candida! Its Natural Cure by Coco29(f): 3:21pm On Oct 02, 2007
what the hell how old are you girls that you think candida is an infection.  shocked  shocked  shocked
Re: Candida! Its Natural Cure by chinne1(f): 5:03pm On Oct 02, 2007
@COCO29,

what then is it if its not an infection, educate us.
Re: Candida! Its Natural Cure by fabulous26: 9:04pm On Dec 22, 2009
chi-nne:

@COCO29,

what then is it if its not an infection, educate us.

candida is not an infection, it is an abnormal growth of the bacteria (yeast) that lives normally in the vagina, that is y it is called a yeast infection. a lot of things can trigger the growth of that bacteria, like soaps and any thiong that upsets the balance of the yeasts. most other urinary track infections and stds have the symptoms of the yeast infection which most gals over look.
Re: Candida! Its Natural Cure by dominique(f): 10:50pm On Dec 22, 2009
fabulous26:

candida is not an infection, it is an abnormal growth of the bacteria (yeast) that lives normally in the womanliness, that is y it is called a yeast infection. a lot of things can trigger the growth of that bacteria, like soaps and any thing that upsets the balance of the yeasts. most other urinary track infections and stds have the symptoms of the yeast infection which most gals over look.

which kind of microbiology did they teach you in school . . . when did bacteria become yeast infection?

1 Like

Re: Candida! Its Natural Cure by DrTusin: 10:23pm On Dec 24, 2009
Candidiasis is an infection caused by species of Candida fungi, especially Candida albicans.Women may be more susceptible to vaginal yeast infections if they are pregnant or have diabetes. The use of antibiotics, use of birth control pills, or frequent douching also can promote yeast infections. Antibiotics can be used as part of a holistic program to treat yeast infections, however remember that the continuous use of antibiotics or sulfa drugs will only perpetuate the problem. Use the antibiotics to destroy the bacteria and provide fast relief, then use natural herbal remedies to rebuild the system and restore healthy vaginal flora to prevent recurrence of the condition.

The Best natural remedy for candIdiasis is PURE VIRGIN DOUCHING PASTE. This is a specially formulated Nafdac approved douching paste that is very effective in the treatment of yeast infections that are resistant to treatment. Pure virgin eliminates all vaginal discharges, itching, and foul vaginal odours, and also makes a woman fresh, firm and clean. All you need to do is apply a little of the paste on the surface of your vagina and wash after 60 seconds. twice in a week, before the second week you'll be free from all fungi infections
call me DR. Tusin 08076382149 suite 23 rodeo mall awolowo way ikeja opp. airport hotel

BR.
Re: Candida! Its Natural Cure by creampy(f): 12:55am On Dec 25, 2009
Dr. Tusin:

Candidiasis is an infection caused by species of Candida fungi, especially Candida albicans.Women may be more susceptible to womanly yeast infections if they are pregnant or have diabetes. The use of antibiotics, use of birth control pills, or frequent douching also can promote yeast infections. Antibiotics can be used as part of a holistic program to treat yeast infections, however remember that the continuous use of antibiotics or sulfa drugs will only perpetuate the problem. Use the antibiotics to destroy the bacteria and provide fast relief, then use natural herbal remedies to rebuild the system and restore healthy womanly flora to prevent recurrence of the condition.

The Best natural remedy for candIdiasis is PURE VIRGIN DOUCHING PASTE. This is a specially formulated Nafdac approved douching paste that is very effective in the treatment of yeast infections that are resistant to treatment. Pure virgin eliminates all womanly discharges, itching, and foul womanly odours, and also makes a woman fresh, firm and clean. All you need to do is apply a little of the paste on the surface of your womanliness and wash after 60 seconds. twice in a week, before the second week you'll be free from all fungi infections
Dr google. hoe r u
call me DR. Tusin 08076382149 suite 23 rodeo mall awolowo way ikeja opp. airport hotel

BR.

Re: Candida! Its Natural Cure by creampy(f): 12:57am On Dec 25, 2009
Dr. Tusin:

Candidiasis is an infection caused by species of Candida fungi, especially Candida albicans.Women may be more susceptible to womanly yeast infections if they are pregnant or have diabetes. The use of antibiotics, use of birth control pills, or frequent douching also can promote yeast infections. Antibiotics can be used as part of a holistic program to treat yeast infections, however remember that the continuous use of antibiotics or sulfa drugs will only perpetuate the problem. Use the antibiotics to destroy the bacteria and provide fast relief, then use natural herbal remedies to rebuild the system and restore healthy womanly flora to prevent recurrence of the condition.

The Best natural remedy for candIdiasis is PURE VIRGIN DOUCHING PASTE. This is a specially formulated Nafdac approved douching paste that is very effective in the treatment of yeast infections that are resistant to treatment. Pure virgin eliminates all womanly discharges, itching, and foul womanly odours, and also makes a woman fresh, firm and clean. All you need to do is apply a little of the paste on the surface of your womanliness and wash after 60 seconds. twice in a week, before the second week you'll be free from all fungi infections

BR.

google doctor still looking for woman.
Re: Candida! Its Natural Cure by Gabry(f): 3:07am On Dec 26, 2009
I take Candida Yeast Pills which I can purchase online on www.drugstore.com

It taste sweet and you pop one in your mouth and chew ittill desolve and you can immediately see the effects. I love that pill and its a life saving medication for me but now Im unable to purchase it ever again bcause the Malaysian Government had prohibited medication from other countries if it is not being approve by the Health Ministry of Malaysia to enter in the country which sucks! angry
Re: Candida! Its Natural Cure by fabulous26: 12:25am On Jan 02, 2010
which kind of microbiology did they teach you in school . . . when did bacteria become yeast infection?
fabulous26:

kpele ohh, i didnt knw u had a phd in microbiology, u didnt correct me
Re: Candida! Its Natural Cure by fabulous26: 12:27am On Jan 02, 2010

kpele ohh didnt knw i was upsetting a phd holder in microbiology, wat is the answer now, u kuku no tell me,
Re: Candida! Its Natural Cure by agathamari(f): 6:25pm On Jan 06, 2010
candida is a FUNGAL infection the result of an abnormal balance of the normaly occuring bacteria and yeast (fungus) in the vagina (can affect the mouth as well and men can get it if uncircumsised) . there are several ways to get it from ph changes in the vagina, to over use of antibiotics, to picking up a foriegn bacteria which throws the balance out of whack. antifungal creams, sopositories or tablets are teh safest way but garlic and yogurt taken internaly have been shown to help mild infections though not recomended

(1) (Reply)

Prince Ned Nwoko Foundation Holds World Malaria Day With Massive Road Walk Aware / Does Anyone Know Keloids Cure? / 10 Things You Do That Damage Your Hair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.