Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,150 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

Help The Poor And Homeless This Chritmass(pls Read This) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Help The Poor And Homeless This Chritmass(pls Read This) (655 Views)

Valentine With The Poor! / Homeless Man Feeding On Sacrificial Food In Lagos / Homeless Man Has Been Living In A Grave For The Last 15 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help The Poor And Homeless This Chritmass(pls Read This) by vincent92: 11:23am On Dec 11, 2011
If there is one thing that should be remembered during the Christmas season,it is the least among us.This is the time that it is actually OK to stop and make sure that those least fortunate are taken care of.The only thing we can do is to make a difference and start caring for our poor brethrens and let them taste a little heaven on earth this
Christmas season.
St Vincent de Paul foundation is a non profitable organisation set up to help the poor and homeless children in dis nation live near to normal lifes.Everyday this foundation grows so as the number of children too the Donation we recieve from two nearby churches re no longer meeting the needs of this children especially at this time of chritmass and that's the reason why am making this post.
This a general appeal to every member of this great nigeria forum.I belive if we're able to get at least 100naira from as many as all the generous citizen of this great forum it will go along way to helping this poor brethrens taste a little heaven on earth this Christmas season.Dear moderator i plead you do approve dis appeal thanks
You can reach us through our email add vincentdepaul92@yahoo.com and if you would also love to see this kids yu can pay us a visit at Akpo in Aguata l.g.a Anambra state near st Raphael Hospital
signed
Rev ugwu
patron St Vincent de Paul foundation
Re: Help The Poor And Homeless This Chritmass(pls Read This) by vincent92: 12:45pm On Dec 11, 2011
pls don't just read nd neglet this post tnx
Re: Help The Poor And Homeless This Chritmass(pls Read This) by vincent92: 4:39pm On Dec 11, 2011
please people lets help dis poor ones
Re: Help The Poor And Homeless This Chritmass(pls Read This) by chelseabmw(m): 6:37am On Dec 12, 2011
SCAM
Re: Help The Poor And Homeless This Chritmass(pls Read This) by vincent92: 8:05am On Dec 12, 2011
please sir this not a scam or what ever you might be thinking,am not supprised i expected such comment because am very aware what people have turned the internet into.Please i made this post for generous people who are willing to give.Please gift items and other material stuff are also welcome thanks.
Re: Help The Poor And Homeless This Chritmass(pls Read This) by waazmoney: 10:19am On Dec 12, 2011
have always wanted 2 give to d poor but have never had tym to go see dem nd dont have enuf moni tu spare but seems you stated that even if its hundred naira,i think dis d best time for me to help.I will send you a mail asap wuld like to know hw the money would get to you guys.
Re: Help The Poor And Homeless This Chritmass(pls Read This) by vincent92: 12:23pm On Dec 12, 2011
thanks alot for the reply sir,you can also come pay them a visit sometime if you find the chance.Once again thanks alot.
Re: Help The Poor And Homeless This Chritmass(pls Read This) by vincent92: 11:13am On Dec 14, 2011
what so ever you do to the least of my brothers that you do unto me.If therefore,there be any kindness we can show, or any good thing we can do to this poor fellow let us do it now,and not defer or neglect it, as we may not pass this way again.Please show kindness to this children this chritmass am gratefull to all those that have contacted us in one way or the other may the Good Lord continue to bless you in all that you do in Jesus Name.AMEN

(1) (Reply)

Katy Perry & Russell Split Up :o / Pool Of Wise Sayings. / Things We Do In Private!funny And Not Sinful

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.