Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,750 members, 7,809,867 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:21 PM

Sendo X Service Problem - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Sendo X Service Problem (824 Views)

Help Needed On 3G Service Problem / Can Anyone Help With Network Service Problem And Unlocking Of Lg Phone? / Sendo X Or Sagem Myx7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sendo X Service Problem by toxxybit: 3:26pm On Sep 28, 2007
Hello friends,
Thanks friends for ur kind feedbacks,is just tht i've tried all the techniques mentioned so far.but no way,
Re: Sendo X Service Problem by adekennis(m): 4:00pm On Sep 28, 2007
I av used it b4 jare undecided
thats how it gives prob
mouth piece,infared,bluetooth etc
these features gives much prob sad sad
i advise you to trow am inside water grin
Re: Sendo X Service Problem by maxjax(m): 9:43pm On Sep 28, 2007
Re-format d fone, mayb dat shud help
Re: Sendo X Service Problem by Markenny(m): 4:45am On Sep 29, 2007
@ the poster what u have to do is this,off the ur phone and then hold the key 5 for 5mins and then still hold it and then switch it on, and still hold on the key 5 till it booty and then leave the key and set. and beliven me it will work fine okay.
Re: Sendo X Service Problem by kosovo(m): 7:49am On Sep 29, 2007
sendo x has always been like that may be it is because the software were produced by nokia
and did not suit their desire so they had to sel it sendo.
i advice you go get a sonericsson mobile
for more info contact.
jerocarson@yahoo.com
Re: Sendo X Service Problem by topeteadr(m): 9:52am On Sep 29, 2007
Hey guy that phone is not good and the firmware version was copied from that of sonyericsron and it is always having problems with one of the accessories of the phone. So just sell it and get a new one. That's my advice.

(1) (Reply)

Phone to pc modem connection / Send Sms For Free To Any Part Of The World! / How Can I Keep My Phone Contacts Save Incase My Phone Gets Stolen?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.