Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,454 members, 7,823,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

Wizkid's Pakurumo Video With Funke Akindele: Thoughts? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Wizkid's Pakurumo Video With Funke Akindele: Thoughts? (29684 Views)

Ew! Video : Wizkid- Pakurumo (available For Mobile Download ) / Photos + Video;on The Set Of Wizkid's Pakurumo Video / Wizkid Stole Pakurumo? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wizkid's Pakurumo Video With Funke Akindele: Thoughts? by shadrach77: 1:01am On Dec 12, 2011
Guys What Do You Think About The Wizkid 'Pakurumo' Video ?

[flash=560,315]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=db-ent41vaw?version=3&hl=en_US&rel=0[/flash]

great video, though i felt there was too much drama - what do you feel guys?  cheesy
Re: Wizkid's Pakurumo Video With Funke Akindele: Thoughts? by Jenifa1: 1:04am On Dec 12, 2011
was it a music video or a movie advert? tongue

the drama definitely overshadowed the music.
Re: Wizkid's Pakurumo Video With Funke Akindele: Thoughts? by razznaija(f): 1:56pm On Dec 12, 2011
I liked the concept, but they should have used a better camera.
Re: Wizkid's Pakurumo Video With Funke Akindele: Thoughts? by joselekas(m): 1:56pm On Dec 12, 2011
whaooooooooooooooo. The video is tight. Funke and others really spice it up. Thumbs-up to the director and the entire crew. kinda like the concept and the picture. Good job. Bt that secretary needs to be sack. lol.
Re: Wizkid's Pakurumo Video With Funke Akindele: Thoughts? by Kwenku: 2:04pm On Dec 12, 2011
It was a nice vedio very funny which is the purpose of the vedio. Kudos to him.
Re: Wizkid's Pakurumo Video With Funke Akindele: Thoughts? by lagcity(m): 2:07pm On Dec 12, 2011
funny video. Ms Jenifa is a class act.
Re: Wizkid's Pakurumo Video With Funke Akindele: Thoughts? by mashnino(m): 2:09pm On Dec 12, 2011
As in d video is very tight, what i like most about the video is the concept. Not like wizkid can't just shoot a normal 4 mins video but clarence peter and others came together to make the music video a real music "video", from the starting till d end was just cool, GOD saved skales, funke would ve broken his nose ooo, lmao,

on repeat for 2days
Re: Wizkid's Pakurumo Video With Funke Akindele: Thoughts? by xtremeidea(m): 2:13pm On Dec 12, 2011
Not Bad
Re: Wizkid's Pakurumo Video With Funke Akindele: Thoughts? by Sagamite(m): 2:24pm On Dec 12, 2011
What an absolutely apt video. Funke got me cracking up!  grin grin grin grin grin grin

Incidentally, the place I first heard this song was at a Yoruba Wedding and everyone got up to dance, even old women. So seeing a concept of unexpected artist playing the unexpected type of music at a Yoruba function with people having fun is so apt with my experience.

I like the video alot.

The only downside is the girls they used. Most are skinny girls that cannot carry Nigerian attire well. They should have used other girls or put the girl's in Western clothing.
Re: Wizkid's Pakurumo Video With Funke Akindele: Thoughts? by FBS: 2:33pm On Dec 12, 2011
Funkeeeeee! kai!  grin
whis-key! whis-key!! oya gbo'run eee. so ri? in'yo gbogbo eyin re danu. LOL.
nice concept. nice video.
Re: Wizkid's Pakurumo Video With Funke Akindele: Thoughts? by juman(m): 2:40pm On Dec 12, 2011
Nice video. grin grin

FBS:

Funkeeeeee! kai! grin
whis-key! whis-key!! oya gbo'run eee. so ri? in'yo gbogbo eyin re danu. LOL.
nice concept. nice video.

That's Funke grin grin
Re: Wizkid's Pakurumo Video With Funke Akindele: Thoughts? by r231(m): 2:55pm On Dec 12, 2011
comedy show cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Wizkid's Pakurumo Video With Funke Akindele: Thoughts? by belushi7: 2:58pm On Dec 12, 2011
the best video I have seen in recent time. the drama is part of what made it thick. I can watch it over and over again and still have my great moments.
Re: Wizkid's Pakurumo Video With Funke Akindele: Thoughts? by pat077: 2:59pm On Dec 12, 2011
funny video cheesy
Re: Wizkid's Pakurumo Video With Funke Akindele: Thoughts? by xeryve(m): 3:05pm On Dec 12, 2011
For me, the video was on point and the while the whole drama was justified. It really shows the song cuts across generations. Me I like am.
Re: Wizkid's Pakurumo Video With Funke Akindele: Thoughts? by tboy1(m): 3:15pm On Dec 12, 2011
Best video I have seen in a Longggggggggggggg Time
Re: Wizkid's Pakurumo Video With Funke Akindele: Thoughts? by lumzy99(m): 3:17pm On Dec 12, 2011
cheesy WAOOOOOH, is al i culd say afta seein d movie, sowie d video. Funny but kul,
Re: Wizkid's Pakurumo Video With Funke Akindele: Thoughts? by AbSkills: 3:27pm On Dec 12, 2011
the video is very nice cool
Re: Wizkid's Pakurumo Video With Funke Akindele: Thoughts? by ufot(m): 3:27pm On Dec 12, 2011
Let's give it up for our youngsters. I thought it was very creative, I go spray u the money buddy!!!
Re: Wizkid's Pakurumo Video With Funke Akindele: Thoughts? by OAM4J: 3:39pm On Dec 12, 2011
nice one
Re: Wizkid's Pakurumo Video With Funke Akindele: Thoughts? by buffead(f): 3:46pm On Dec 12, 2011
decode funke's language, @02:13 , *enestopostostopen* grin grin grin grin
Re: Wizkid's Pakurumo Video With Funke Akindele: Thoughts? by omoajiri(m): 3:56pm On Dec 12, 2011
hillarious
Re: Wizkid's Pakurumo Video With Funke Akindele: Thoughts? by Princek12(m): 4:17pm On Dec 12, 2011
Sagamite:

What an absolutely apt video. Funke got me cracking up!  grin grin grin grin grin grin

Incidentally, the place I first heard this song was at a Yoruba Wedding and everyone got up to dance, even old women. So seeing a concept of unexpected artist playing the unexpected type of music at a Yoruba function with people having fun is so apt with my experience.

I like the video alot.

The only downside is the girls they used. Most are skinny girls that cannot carry Nigerian attire well. They should have used other girls or put the girl's in Western clothing.

If I understand you correctly, I believe you are saying the girls they used are devoid of curves, i.e., thighs, hips, and enough Ikebe, a combination of which will appropriately accentuate our Nigerian attire. I feel you my brother. I would have loved to see some girls with some meat, albeit in the right places, wear that attire.
Re: Wizkid's Pakurumo Video With Funke Akindele: Thoughts? by youngmonie: 4:33pm On Dec 12, 2011
Brillinat, good marketing der by Hennesy!!, its gonna cost them thoo
Re: Wizkid's Pakurumo Video With Funke Akindele: Thoughts? by BabaEleko(m): 4:55pm On Dec 12, 2011
*Funke* ", Ewo ni gbogbo brins slin, " That almost broke my rib. LMAO grin grin
Re: Wizkid's Pakurumo Video With Funke Akindele: Thoughts? by Goldieluks: 5:05pm On Dec 12, 2011
i like it.
Re: Wizkid's Pakurumo Video With Funke Akindele: Thoughts? by kokoye(m): 5:14pm On Dec 12, 2011
Sagamite:

Most are skinny girls that cannot carry Nigerian attire well.

Another result of 'slave / poverty' mentality.

Who made 'skinny' the 'perfection'  . . .no be oyinbo?

why do girls want their skin to be lighter . . .no be because of oyinbo?

fake hair, animal hair, malu hair, indian hair . . .no be to look like oyinbo?

and you see a lot of our music videos, na light skinned (oyinbo-looking) girls. why?

Whoever said fleshy girls cannot be fit and healthy??

Surprises me everytime when some males on this forum (obviously Nigerians) say every fleshy or fat girl is ugly! imagine!!

When I was growing up in my fatherland, a pretty girl had flesh, looked well fed, fit and healthy at the sametime. Her clothing was not looking for where to hang or dropped on her. . . they fit perfectly.

But now, it is now a show of fashion for undies or hooks to drop on ladies. . that shows they are skinny.  Very sad.

Call me an old man or old school, but I could never marry a skinny girl . . I could only date them if they came along, while I was single of course. My choice.

I aint saying skinny is bad. . . .but we just need to stop this inferior mentality that fleshy is ugly. The europeans brought it and ignoramus are killing for it.

Saddens me when I see fresh, succulent and plump ladies killing themselves to be skinny.

Obese is unhealthy.   Fleshy, fresh, succulent and plump is also good-looking.

Nice video by the way.
Re: Wizkid's Pakurumo Video With Funke Akindele: Thoughts? by boomssey(f): 5:15pm On Dec 12, 2011
that video was da bomb!!!!!!no the drama aint much.
Re: Wizkid's Pakurumo Video With Funke Akindele: Thoughts? by reloboy(m): 5:22pm On Dec 12, 2011
The Video is Superb, pretty good one
Re: Wizkid's Pakurumo Video With Funke Akindele: Thoughts? by Maleeq(m): 5:39pm On Dec 12, 2011
*thumbs down*

Just normal!
Re: Wizkid's Pakurumo Video With Funke Akindele: Thoughts? by Nobody: 5:45pm On Dec 12, 2011
kokoye:

Another result of 'slave / poverty' mentality.

Who made 'skinny' the 'perfection'  . . .no be oyinbo?

why do girls want their skin to be lighter . . .no be because of oyinbo?

fake hair, animal hair, malu hair, indian hair . . .no be to look like oyinbo?

and you see a lot of our music videos, na light skinned (oyinbo-looking) girls. why?

Whoever said fleshy girls cannot be fit and healthy??

Surprises me everytime when some males on this forum (obviously Nigerians) say every fleshy or fat girl is ugly! imagine!!

When I was growing up in my fatherland, a pretty girl had flesh, looked well fed, fit and healthy at the sametime. Her clothing was not looking for where to hang or dropped on her. . . they fit perfectly.

But now, it is now a show of fashion for undies or hooks to drop on ladies. . that shows they are skinny.  Very sad.

Call me an old man or old school, but I could never marry a skinny girl . . I could only date them if they came along, while I was single of course. My choice.

I aint saying skinny is bad. . . .but we just need to stop this inferior mentality that fleshy is ugly. The europeans brought it and ignoramus are killing for it.

Saddens me when I see fresh, succulent and plump aldes killing themselves to be skinny.

Obese is unhealthy.   Fleshy, fresh, succulent and plump is also good-looking.

Nice video by the way.

[size=20pt]Stamp of authentication[/size]

Although, I suspect the poster you quoted agrees with you

Sagamite:

I like the video alot.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Duncan Mighty Buys A New Rolls Royce Phantom [pictures] / [MUSIC] Davido - One Of A Kind Official Release. Download Audio And Listen / Naija Music streaming or download

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.