Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,463 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:42 PM

Wizkid's Pakurumo Video With Funke Akindele: Thoughts? - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Wizkid's Pakurumo Video With Funke Akindele: Thoughts? (29659 Views)

Ew! Video : Wizkid- Pakurumo (available For Mobile Download ) / Photos + Video;on The Set Of Wizkid's Pakurumo Video / Wizkid Stole Pakurumo? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid's Pakurumo Video With Funke Akindele: Thoughts? by eros(m): 5:55pm On Dec 12, 2011
Beautiful and hilarious video. Nice one Banky W. and Wizkid.
Re: Wizkid's Pakurumo Video With Funke Akindele: Thoughts? by kokoye(m): 6:03pm On Dec 12, 2011
musKeeto:

Although, I suspect the poster you quoted agrees with you

You are right.

. . .and my post was just an expansion of his quote.
Re: Wizkid's Pakurumo Video With Funke Akindele: Thoughts? by ektbear: 6:04pm On Dec 12, 2011
Lol, very entertaining video.

Btw that rick ross-looking old man was hilarious. What did he hit her booty with, a stick? grin
Re: Wizkid's Pakurumo Video With Funke Akindele: Thoughts? by Akiika: 6:14pm On Dec 12, 2011
Awesome video, nice concept, we do not have to follow oyinbo style for everything. Correct me if i'm wrong, the music industry is the only thing that has improved in Nigeria in the last 10 years. A friend recently visited US and was amazed at the Naija hip hop CD collections in my car, i'm a loyal fan. 9ice is my favorite though.
Re: Wizkid's Pakurumo Video With Funke Akindele: Thoughts? by bandely(m): 6:15pm On Dec 12, 2011
Wow, very wonderful video. Great concept!
Re: Wizkid's Pakurumo Video With Funke Akindele: Thoughts? by fredoooooo: 6:17pm On Dec 12, 2011
hahahah Olosi ni funke grin cheesy grin NIGGA RAW , WHISKEY grin grin yeye gal
Re: Wizkid's Pakurumo Video With Funke Akindele: Thoughts? by lepasharon(f): 6:30pm On Dec 12, 2011
the video is just like any oda music fideo,i donno why ppl are saying its so dis,, its so dat undecided
Re: Wizkid's Pakurumo Video With Funke Akindele: Thoughts? by Goshen360(m): 6:54pm On Dec 12, 2011
nice video, funke pakurumo pakurumo, ko o jo dada,lol
Re: Wizkid's Pakurumo Video With Funke Akindele: Thoughts? by humblebee: 6:55pm On Dec 12, 2011
lepasharon:

the video is just like any oda music fideo,i donno why ppl are saying its so dis,, its so dat undecided

you might need a bigger tv to see what others are seeing, the video is quite diff from what we see everyday, that's d point ma'am
Re: Wizkid's Pakurumo Video With Funke Akindele: Thoughts? by passionate88: 7:17pm On Dec 12, 2011
nice video, and some very pretty babes in it too,
Re: Wizkid's Pakurumo Video With Funke Akindele: Thoughts? by TokyoBulls(m): 7:43pm On Dec 12, 2011
It was a very nice concept and the video was cool and fun. Well done, Whiz, SamKlef and Banky W. Funke Akindele's appearance brought a lot of drama.
Re: Wizkid's Pakurumo Video With Funke Akindele: Thoughts? by yme1(f): 7:44pm On Dec 12, 2011
The video is hilarious, they did a good job. The concept of the video wowed me, I just can't stop laffing
They all were just effortlessly good and hilarious
The secretary got me cracking up with her "babe na lie, u serious"  cheesy
And funke with her "whiskey" skales did a good job too his facial expression portrayed he was scared which matched the moment. They did a good job, kudos to them

ekt_bear:

Btw that rick ross-looking old man was hilarious. What did he hit her booty with, a stick? grin
that was banky w  cheesy
Re: Wizkid's Pakurumo Video With Funke Akindele: Thoughts? by Nobody: 8:04pm On Dec 12, 2011
Very good departure from the usual 'South African videos with scrawny white girls'. Really likey
Re: Wizkid's Pakurumo Video With Funke Akindele: Thoughts? by mrkoma2012: 8:24pm On Dec 12, 2011
9ice vid, me like it!!!!
Re: Wizkid's Pakurumo Video With Funke Akindele: Thoughts? by swtdarling(f): 8:59pm On Dec 12, 2011
this video is awesome!!!.i don't know what would ever please Nigerians
Re: Wizkid's Pakurumo Video With Funke Akindele: Thoughts? by delpee(f): 9:26pm On Dec 12, 2011
grin grin grin grin grin grin

Hilarious!
Re: Wizkid's Pakurumo Video With Funke Akindele: Thoughts? by MyloXyloto: 9:30pm On Dec 12, 2011
Abeg, this video is just average. If I didn't already know and like this song, this video would have ensured that I'd never like the song.

In my opinion, the video didn't do justice to this beautiful song. In an attempt to be different, it became silly.
Re: Wizkid's Pakurumo Video With Funke Akindele: Thoughts? by opzybarry(f): 9:51pm On Dec 12, 2011
This is the most hilarious video i've seen dis yr, Funke u nailed it, whizzzy ur d booooom!
EME ship neva sinking!!!! CHEERS!!!!!!
Re: Wizkid's Pakurumo Video With Funke Akindele: Thoughts? by muyoto: 9:52pm On Dec 12, 2011
ekt_bear:

personally i think that was a rather inappropriate scene in an otherwise perfect video.

kudos to the lad sha
Re: Wizkid's Pakurumo Video With Funke Akindele: Thoughts? by hbrednic: 10:28pm On Dec 12, 2011
below average
Re: Wizkid's Pakurumo Video With Funke Akindele: Thoughts? by odumchi: 10:31pm On Dec 12, 2011
Snapbacks don arrive in Nigeria grin

Anyway, it was entertaining.
Re: Wizkid's Pakurumo Video With Funke Akindele: Thoughts? by achinu(m): 10:42pm On Dec 12, 2011
one word "Original" too funny. ta ni whiskey(wizkid) lmao
Re: Wizkid's Pakurumo Video With Funke Akindele: Thoughts? by Nobody: 11:05pm On Dec 12, 2011
typical nigerians; using foolish gimmicks. Must a celeb be in ur video just because u want it to be popular?? funke gaan sef went to pack all the naija 'celebrities' inside her movie just so it'll sell by force.
Re: Wizkid's Pakurumo Video With Funke Akindele: Thoughts? by ajanaku2(m): 12:08am On Dec 13, 2011
Cori_corde:

typical nigerians; using foolish gimmicks. Must a celeb be in your video just because u want it to be popular?? funke gaan sef went to pack all the naija 'celebrities' inside her movie just so it'll sell by force.

Bad Belle! Awon Ayee, Elenu Razor! What's wrong with Celebs appearing in Musical Videos and Movies? You are an envious Fool! Ode-oshi, Amunkunmeko!
Re: Wizkid's Pakurumo Video With Funke Akindele: Thoughts? by MrsChima1(f): 1:02am On Dec 13, 2011
kokoye:

Another result of 'slave / poverty' mentality.

Who made 'skinny' the 'perfection'  . . .no be oyinbo?

why do girls want their skin to be lighter . . .no be because of oyinbo?

fake hair, animal hair, malu hair, indian hair . . .no be to look like oyinbo?

and you see a lot of our music videos, na light skinned (oyinbo-looking) girls. why?

Whoever said fleshy girls cannot be fit and healthy??

Surprises me everytime when some males on this forum (obviously Nigerians) say every fleshy or fat girl is ugly! imagine!!

When I was growing up in my fatherland, a pretty girl had flesh, looked well fed, fit and healthy at the sametime. Her clothing was not looking for where to hang or dropped on her. . . they fit perfectly.

But now, it is now a show of fashion for undies or hooks to drop on ladies. . that shows they are skinny.  Very sad.

Call me an old man or old school, but I could never marry a skinny girl . . I could only date them if they came along, while I was single of course. My choice.

I aint saying skinny is bad. . . .but we just need to stop this inferior mentality that fleshy is ugly. The europeans brought it and ignoramus are killing for it.

Saddens me when I see fresh, succulent and plump ladies killing themselves to be skinny.

Obese is unhealthy.   Fleshy, fresh, succulent and plump is also good-looking.

Nice video by the way.

Okay! We get it! You like orobo chicks! undecided undecided undecided
Re: Wizkid's Pakurumo Video With Funke Akindele: Thoughts? by Nobody: 1:15am On Dec 13, 2011
The video is superb. Funke never fails to deliver and so does Clarence Peters. The drama at the beginning was a killer man. I will rate the video 10/10
Re: Wizkid's Pakurumo Video With Funke Akindele: Thoughts? by dayokanu(m): 1:20am On Dec 13, 2011
kokoye:

Who made 'skinny' the 'perfection' . . .no be oyinbo?

why do girls want their skin to be lighter . . .no be because of oyinbo?

fake hair, animal hair, malu hair, indian hair . . .no be to look like oyinbo?

and you see a lot of our music videos, na light skinned (oyinbo-looking) girls. why?

Whoever said fleshy girls cannot be fit and healthy??

Surprises me everytime when some males on this forum (obviously Nigerians) say every fleshy or fat girl is ugly! imagine!!

When I was growing up in my fatherland, a pretty girl had flesh, looked well fed, fit and healthy at the sametime. Her clothing was not looking for where to hang or dropped on her. . . they fit perfectly.

But now, it is now a show of fashion for undies or hooks to drop on ladies. . that shows they are skinny. Very sad.

Call me an old man or old school, but I could never marry a skinny girl . . I could only date them if they came along, while I was single of course. My choice.

I aint saying skinny is bad. . . .but we just need to stop this inferior mentality that fleshy is ugly. The europeans brought it and ignoramus are killing for it.

Saddens me when I see fresh, succulent and plump ladies killing themselves to be skinny.

Obese is unhealthy. Fleshy, fresh, succulent and plump is also good-looking.

Nice video by the way.

What of that skinny white girl I saw yu with that night? wink
Re: Wizkid's Pakurumo Video With Funke Akindele: Thoughts? by chika98: 1:23am On Dec 13, 2011
kokoye:

Who made 'skinny' the 'perfection'  . . .no be oyinbo?

You know the irony of the above? The way Americans are so up in arms about being skinny
hence the skinny actresses, pop stars etc one would think that everyone here is super fit
Do you know that 2/3rd of Americans are overweight? The average woman here is a size 12.

OP: The video is wonderful; Funke makes Yoruba sound really nice. Now who wants to teach me? grin
Re: Wizkid's Pakurumo Video With Funke Akindele: Thoughts? by whiteroses(f): 2:01am On Dec 13, 2011
love the part of Deji: Baba lool because last time i went to naija to visit my now ex bf we went to his parents house, he wore this sexy native wear and one of his parents worker kept addressing him as Baba his mom would also make comments like oshey baba mi. My head was swelling like yes oo grin tongue I miss my bf i miss home look at enjoyment this country just carry last angry
Re: Wizkid's Pakurumo Video With Funke Akindele: Thoughts? by lakeside4love(m): 2:36am On Dec 13, 2011
video on point, love it,
Re: Wizkid's Pakurumo Video With Funke Akindele: Thoughts? by MrsChima1(f): 2:41am On Dec 13, 2011
chika98:

You know the irony of the above? The way Americans are so up in arms about being skinny
hence the skinny actresses, pop stars etc one would think that everyone here is super fit
Do you know that 2/3rd of Americans are overweight? The average woman here is a size 12.

OP: The video is wonderful; Funke makes Yoruba sound really nice. Now who wants to teach me? grin

The women in the tabloid and TV doesn't represent American women because every "American citizens" aren't American born and skinny sells in hollywood. That's why skinny fad is popular in California and New York because many agents, directors, business owners, and entertainment artists demand skinny girls hence diet regime in every square mile of America.

Those American girls who are healthy doesn't get the highlight because they aren't a size 2 and they even looks much better than those celebrities on TV. Many of those celebrities are AIRBRUSHED and RETOUCHED.

There are many of before and after photos of celebrities and people are shocked that these celebrities looks different without makeup.

Skinny/Anorexia is what sells and it is unfortunate.
Re: Wizkid's Pakurumo Video With Funke Akindele: Thoughts? by Jenifa1: 3:19am On Dec 13, 2011
na wa o.
why are we now discussing skinny vs fat.

Call me an old man or old school

yes you are very old school.
let me update you on d year 2011 dear. there no longer exist the need for fattening rooms. there is an abundance of food (even for the poor) nowadays that being fat is no longer a sign of opulence or good health. srry.
there is a plethora of fat women (and men) everywhere and enough fat women in naija to go around. . . 2ce. orobo girls are not going extinct. in naija and abroad there is fat fat fat everywhere. you are so covered on your marriage plans. no need to fret.
shikena

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Duncan Mighty Buys A New Rolls Royce Phantom [pictures] / [MUSIC] Davido - One Of A Kind Official Release. Download Audio And Listen / Naija Music streaming or download

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.