Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,042 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

Where Can I Get "Alone With God" By Bishop Francis Wale Oke - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Where Can I Get "Alone With God" By Bishop Francis Wale Oke (8459 Views)

Pastors Will Buy More Jets – Bishop Francis Oke / "bishop Francis Wale Oke Storms The Island On May Day" / Encounter The God Of Signs & Wonders With Bishop Francis Wale Oke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Can I Get "Alone With God" By Bishop Francis Wale Oke by tobito33(m): 11:22pm On Sep 11, 2022
Any one who has the book pls help a brother send to email tfortobito33@gmail.com thanks
Re: Where Can I Get "Alone With God" By Bishop Francis Wale Oke by phoenixcampfire(m): 9:59pm On Nov 25, 2022
Please � I will appreciate if anyone can share the e-copy of "Alone with God " by Francis Wale Oke with me. My email address is ilesanmiomoniyi27@gmail.com, thanks alot in anticipation.
Re: Where Can I Get "Alone With God" By Bishop Francis Wale Oke by brocab: 1:20am On Nov 26, 2022
liftedone:
Where can I get this book, Alone with God by Bishop Francis Wale Oke? It is one of the best christian books I ever read and it really helped me to develop a deeper communion with God by spending regular night times in prayer. I've looked for it in so many bookshops in Lagos.
Stick with your bible-the Lord say's go into your room and pray to your heavenly Father, the bible is the only book you need to know all truth.
Re: Where Can I Get "Alone With God" By Bishop Francis Wale Oke by Bolape1234: 9:29am On Jan 13, 2023
Hi.
Please can I get a softcopy too?
Re: Where Can I Get "Alone With God" By Bishop Francis Wale Oke by brocab: 12:15pm On Jan 13, 2023
This will surly solve your problem:
{Matthew 6:6-7} But when you pray, go into your room and shut the door and pray to your Father who is in secret. And your Father who sees in secret will reward you.Go into your secret place and get alone with God:

(1) (2) (Reply)

END TIME CHURCH :see Design Of Entrance / Download Music: Samsong Ft Chioma Jesus - Odogwu Jesus / Proof Of Evolution: The Imperfect Human Body

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.