Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,142 members, 7,821,895 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:08 PM

Let's Slove Mathematics! (any Maths Question, Any Topic) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Let's Slove Mathematics! (any Maths Question, Any Topic) (4386 Views)

Do You Still Remember? Who Can Solve This Jss1 Maths Question? Ja / Solve This Simple Maths Question If You Can!:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: / Do You Have Any Maths Question? Kindly Bring It On (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let's Slove Mathematics! (any Maths Question, Any Topic) by Nobody: 4:29am On Dec 13, 2011
Just type in any MATHS problem you have as far as undergraduate level and get correct solution in little time (please provide good details).

Waiting,

Any maths question at all,

Maths, is supposed to be an interesting subject. it should not be a reason to fail. I love maths, I do not know it all, but I can assist!

Let's go,

Let's have the first question for this thread,
Re: Let's Slove Mathematics! (any Maths Question, Any Topic) by Nobody: 4:44am On Dec 14, 2011
Feel free to type in any maths question you have and lets solve them!

Be the first of your friends. . . . . cool cool cool
Re: Let's Slove Mathematics! (any Maths Question, Any Topic) by Odunnu: 8:46am On Dec 14, 2011
Good job Otooro.
Hopefully, the students will utilise this opportunity
Re: Let's Slove Mathematics! (any Maths Question, Any Topic) by Gakin95: 10:19am On Dec 14, 2011
Let's c who solves this. 1) F= e logxlogy (exponential logxlogy). Find fxy and fyx.
2) Toyin said d equations below are functionally dependent. Is she correct? Proof with workings. w1= xbyc (i.e x with power b and y with power c)
w2= blogx+clogy.
Re: Let's Slove Mathematics! (any Maths Question, Any Topic) by Nobody: 10:41pm On Dec 14, 2011
Odunnu:

Good job Otooro.
Hopefully, the students will utilise this opportunity

tnx. . . . other maths guru can also come up with questions and/or solutions. wink
Gakin95:

Let's c who solves this. 1) F= e logxlogy (exponential logxlogy). Find fxy and fyx.
2) Toyin said d equations below are functionally dependent. Is she correct? Proof with workings. w1= xbyc (i.e x with power b and y with power c)
w2= blogx+clogy.

tnx for the intervention, but the questions are not very clear, u can probably make the expression clearer. tnx a bunch! smiley
Re: Let's Slove Mathematics! (any Maths Question, Any Topic) by Raymond4kc: 5:53am On Dec 15, 2011
Gakin95:

Let's c who solves this.  1) F= e logxlogy (exponential logxlogy). Find fxy and fyx.
    w2= blogx+clogy.

Observe first that: (Regarding the first problem).

fsad0,infinity)x(0,infinity)----->(0,infinity)
               (x,y)---->e^(lnx.lny)

Now, f is a continuous map and so f_xy=f_yx.

Hence, f_xy = (f/xy)[1+lnx.lny].

Problem 2: Is not that clear, please get the question well posed. I hope this helps.
Re: Let's Slove Mathematics! (any Maths Question, Any Topic) by tanimola22: 4:09pm On Dec 15, 2011
Nice one! This is the 'Ask Dr. Math' segment of Nairaland in the making.

I hope I can add some value.

T22.
Re: Let's Slove Mathematics! (any Maths Question, Any Topic) by Gakin95: 6:02pm On Dec 15, 2011
Hint: the both questions r based on partial differentiation. I.e if u don't know partial differentiation, u can't know it. D 1st is on young's theorem under differentiation while d 2nd is on Jacobian's theorem under differentiation. Let's c who gets it.
Re: Let's Slove Mathematics! (any Maths Question, Any Topic) by Nobody: 6:49pm On Dec 15, 2011
Hmmm, Jacobian!
Re: Let's Slove Mathematics! (any Maths Question, Any Topic) by Gakin95: 10:51am On Dec 17, 2011
U mean no 1 can solve this? Great ife, i hail thee, these r part 1 questions in OAU. If i wait 4 a week and no 1 solves it, i will.
Re: Let's Slove Mathematics! (any Maths Question, Any Topic) by Nobody: 3:45pm On Dec 18, 2011
Gakin95:

U mean no 1 can solve this? Great ife, i hail thee, these r part 1 questions in OAU. If i wait 4 a week and no 1 solves it, i will.

i hope u didn't get the question from prof. layeni, correct? lol. anyway, u can come up with the solution. tnx!
Re: Let's Slove Mathematics! (any Maths Question, Any Topic) by destinedvcde(m): 2:01pm On Mar 20, 2012
Guys please help me solve this maths question.

Need it urgently,
Thanks.

XYZ Ltd has a manufacturing process that processes light bulbs whose lifetimes are normally distributed with an arithmetic mean of 1,000 hours and a standard deviation of 200 hours.Determine the proportion of the light bulbs produced by the company with lifetime between 1,000 and 1,400 hours.
Re: Let's Slove Mathematics! (any Maths Question, Any Topic) by Nobody: 12:23am On Mar 21, 2012
I really don't get this, question says ''on an island, there are only two kinds of people: those who are alwayshonest and those who alwayslie. Three of the inhabitants are talking; Andrea says: 'Barbara is honest', Barbara says 'Andrea and Ciro are both honest' and Ciro says 'Andrea is a liar'. We know that:
A. All three are honest
B. Andrea and Barbara are honest
C. Andrea is honest, Ciro and Barbara are liars
D. Andrea and Barbara are liars, Ciro is honest
E. All three are liars''
from NIMO2007 Q19
Re: Let's Slove Mathematics! (any Maths Question, Any Topic) by Kslib(m): 8:36pm On Apr 16, 2012
Docjay487: I really don't get this, question says ''on an island, there are only two kinds of people: those who are alwayshonest and those who alwayslie. Three of the inhabitants are talking; Andrea says: 'Barbara is honest', Barbara says 'Andrea and Ciro are both honest' and Ciro says 'Andrea is a liar'. We know that:
A. All three are honest
E. All three are liars''
from NIMO2007 Q19
let me try...
B.Andrea and barbara are honest..
Re: Let's Slove Mathematics! (any Maths Question, Any Topic) by sparko1(m): 1:45am On Apr 17, 2012
[quote author=Docjay487]I really don't get this, question says ''on an island, there are only two kinds of people: those who are alwayshonest and those who alwayslie. Three of the inhabitants are talking; Andrea says: 'Barbara is honest', Barbara says 'Andrea and Ciro are both honest' and Ciro says 'Andrea is a liar'. We know that:
A. All three are honest
E. All three are liars''
from NIMO2007 Q19[/quote
well my take is;
E) they are all liars
Re: Let's Slove Mathematics! (any Maths Question, Any Topic) by Zakdamilare: 6:37am On Jan 14, 2013
Prove that Cosec2(x) -cot(x)cosec(x)=1
Re: Let's Slove Mathematics! (any Maths Question, Any Topic) by idamina: 3:26am On Feb 10, 2013
Guys i think i hav a better clue...
Lets look at option D....andrea and babara are liars and ciro is honest..
If ciro is honest, it means that andrea is a liar from his statement and if andrea is a liar then from andrea's statemnt we can say that barbara is a liar and that gives us d whole content of d option D.
And that will aswell lead us to the statement of barbara being false.to justify that, for barbara 2 be a liar, 3 situations r involved,it cud be that both andrea and ciro r liar,andrea is a liar and ciro is honest and lastly andrea is honest while ciro is a liar..the situation that that justifies option D is the last..so option D is d best 4 me.

1 Like

Re: Let's Slove Mathematics! (any Maths Question, Any Topic) by Nobody: 11:49pm On May 04, 2015
Two similar triangle prisms have surface areas of 64cm2 and 144cm2. (1) find d ratio of their heights. (2) the height of the smaller prism is 49cm. Find the heights of the larger prism

(1) (Reply)

NDDC Postgraduate Scholarship 2013 Is Out / If A Teacher Like This Is Found In Your Class, Will You Miss Class? / Business Man Demolishes New Era Primary School In Okpanam, Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.