Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,011 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

Urgent Need For Moldovan Visa. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Urgent Need For Moldovan Visa. (9752 Views)

Cheap Uk University Fees.no Need For Toefel Exams.cas Allocated.uk Visa Tier4 / How Much Bank Statement Do You Need For Non Immigrant Visa To Yankee? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent Need For Moldovan Visa. by Sirgee1: 12:05pm On Dec 13, 2011
Hi Fellas !

Any1 been to Moldova before?? Need urgent help on how to acquire their visa !!
Re: Urgent Need For Moldovan Visa. by llbhuds: 6:41am On Dec 14, 2011
ephilipand:

Info ju info lo. Spending hours to gather info and giving it out for free. What kind of a father will be working for a firm and at the end of the month tell the company that my service to you is for free. LOOOL.

its obvious u dont have much time to spend on the internet.
and I bet u arent gonna tell him sometin new
Re: Urgent Need For Moldovan Visa. by kennybuda: 6:21pm On Dec 14, 2011
@
poster what are you going to do in moldova? i have been there,they speak limba romaneste but becarfull grin grin grin
Re: Urgent Need For Moldovan Visa. by kennybuda: 6:26pm On Dec 14, 2011
What type of invitation do you have to process your visa, am sure romania embassy will handle that since they got their independent from romania.But becarefull that country is as hard as stone nigerians living in moldova are roasting alive cheers
Re: Urgent Need For Moldovan Visa. by Sirgee1: 11:36am On Dec 15, 2011
kennybuda:

What type of invitation do you have to process your visa, am sure romania embassy will handle that since they got their independent from romania.But becarefull that country is as hard as stone nigerians living in moldova are roasting alive cheers

Thanks for ur response Kennybuda. I'm yet to get an invitation. Hoping that some1 who has been there would help with the process. Btw I just want a 13days tourist visa cos I Love visiting countries with rich archeological history. Not looking forward to living, working or settling there.
Re: Urgent Need For Moldovan Visa. by kennybuda: 10:28am On Dec 16, 2011
@Sirgee1
Let hear you well archeology stuff in moldova? i dont belive you your a hosuler search for a better place for hosuling, if your real about archeology stuff then i will direct you to greece, egypt or in germany around berlin were the roman final battle was held thats the real destination for archeologist cheers
Re: Urgent Need For Moldovan Visa. by Sirgee1: 5:50pm On Dec 16, 2011
kennybuda:

@Sirgee1
Let hear you well archeology stuff in moldova? i dont belive you your a hosuler search for a better place for hosuling, if your real about archeology stuff then i will direct you to greece, egypt or in germany around berlin were the roman final battle was held thats the real destination for archeologist cheers

Hey Kennybuda ! you dont have to be RUDE. just share the information you have if u've got any.
Re: Urgent Need For Moldovan Visa. by royalinktr: 10:51pm On Dec 16, 2011
I @ sirgee1. What you need to do is to do hotel reservation for you to get invitation and you can get the visa on arrival.
Re: Urgent Need For Moldovan Visa. by kennybuda: 8:46am On Dec 17, 2011
@Sirgee1
Pls pardon me am not trying to be rude, i know moldova and i dont see it as archeology destination if your going there for holiday its perfect cos moldova is one of the cheapest country in europe with prety blond girls anywhere grin grin grin you will enjoy your stay there. But if you have any other plan in mind maybe to settle down there or to use moldova as transit hummm you will find it difficult remember moldovains are searching for eu visa as any other none european union citizen cheers bro
Re: Urgent Need For Moldovan Visa. by Sirgee1: 11:00am On Dec 19, 2011
royalinktr:

I @ sirgee1. What you need to do is to do hotel reservation for you to get invitation and you can get the visa on arrival.

Thanks Royalinktr. Will call up some travel agents to see if they could help me with the reservation.
kennybuda:

@Sirgee1
Pls pardon me am not trying to be rude, i know moldova and i dont see it as archeology destination if your going there for holiday its perfect cos moldova is one of the cheapest country in europe with prety blond girls anywhere grin grin grin you will enjoy your stay there. But if you have any other plan in mind maybe to settle down there or to use moldova as transit hummm you will find it difficult remember moldovains are searching for eu visa as any other none european union citizen cheers bro

Kennybuda !!! u seem to know alot about Moldova and  yet dont wanna share the info u have. here is my email addy: geraldeleke@hotmail.com inbox me your digits so we can talk.
Re: Urgent Need For Moldovan Visa. by muskham(f): 11:29pm On Jan 22, 2012
hi everyone, i need urgent response.is it posibble to get a moldovan student visa from uk, despite that the uk visa is no longer valid.
Re: Urgent Need For Moldovan Visa. by nnadoo102: 10:53pm On Mar 10, 2012
i got my Moldova visa in turkey it only take 2 hours to get it , i tried uk they sent it back that i most apply at the embassy so i got Turkish visa got three have my visa, i went there and i visited republic of Georgia i went to the Moldova embassy in tibrisi an i renew it before coming back to Ghana so, if you need that go to turkey for that
Re: Urgent Need For Moldovan Visa. by bestdeal2: 7:04pm On Mar 13, 2012
DeletedDeletedDeleted
Re: Urgent Need For Moldovan Visa. by enithin: 11:31am On Oct 09, 2013
i need more information about Moldova...am planning to study there,
Re: Urgent Need For Moldovan Visa. by ifegy: 7:48pm On Oct 09, 2013
enithin: i need more information about Moldova...am planning to study there,

Don't. There are better places.

FYI, scholarships, grants, fellowships for foreign students- if you really want to study, that is:

http://www.scholars4dev.com/category/field-of-study/

(1) (Reply)

Price Of Canada Ticket From Nigeria / FG Slashes British Airway's Flights To Nigeria / Can Some One Explain How 3months Dubai Visa Can Be Issue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.