Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,207 members, 7,815,207 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:01 AM

Pakistan Again - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Pakistan Again (3914 Views)

Top 5 Honeymoon Destinations In Pakistan / 17 Astonishing Places You Wouldn’t Believe Are In Pakistan / Can Someone Tell Me The Capital Of Pakistan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pakistan Again by zubi1: 9:52am On Dec 14, 2011
Hello Nairalanders, greeting to you all. Pls I need your advice. A Pakistan friend has just invited me to Pakistan on visit, possibly work. but I have heard a lot about the country but he assures me safety. Anyone over there or has visited there? I need detail info about weather, any racism, job, and general your view about my travel. Is my safety guaranteed? advice me.

Thanks

my email is okachiazubuike@yahoo.com
Re: Pakistan Again by justwise(m): 10:37am On Dec 14, 2011
zubi1:

Hello Nairalanders, greeting to you all. Pls I need your advice. A Pakistan friend has just invited me to Pakistan on visit, possibly work. but I have heard a lot about the country but he assures me safety. Anyone over there or has visited there? I need detail info about weather, any racism, job, and general your view about my travel. Is my safety guaranteed? advice me.

Thanks

Why not ask that your friend who invited you those questions? I would have thought that he is in a better position to know all that.
Re: Pakistan Again by Vicjustice: 11:16am On Dec 14, 2011
zubi1:

Thanks

Some time ago, a Nigerian guy was talking about migrating to Bangladesh, a country so desperately poor, even as poor as Rwanda, and now, you are talking about Pakistan, a sister country to Bangladesh.
   What nature of "job" can you do there? Maybe you can help in cleaning up the streets of cattle and horses pooh since they still use animal-pulled carts as vehicles in Pakistan; or perhaps you can serve as a male-wife (s3xual partner) to a sexually deprived Pakistani man?
   Also, if you are concerned about Pakistanis being "racist" to you, then you're not worthy to be a black man because, (as a black man,) you are supposed to be the racist toward the Pakistanis, not the Pakistanis being racists to you. By the way, what do you know about Pakistan?

1 Like

Re: Pakistan Again by Vicjustice: 11:37am On Dec 14, 2011

Re: Pakistan Again by Vicjustice: 11:47am On Dec 14, 2011
Paki hustler

Re: Pakistan Again by Vicjustice: 12:07pm On Dec 14, 2011
Celebration in Pakistan

Re: Pakistan Again by imperiouxx(m): 3:20pm On Dec 14, 2011
VicJ, you are badt gan. Can't stop laughing at that poor over-loaded donkey grin That hustler na mad pakistani and that their celebration na like Hausa jamboree grin can't just stop laughing mehn grin.

@OP, whenever you say paki just remember grenade. The place still maintain the world most dangerous country and they are not ashame of it. Nigeria is not even close to their record.
Re: Pakistan Again by Nobody: 3:48pm On Dec 14, 2011
The grossly overloaded donkey cart made me smile. smiley
Re: Pakistan Again by Nobody: 6:36pm On Dec 14, 2011
Shaking my head for the poster @PICTURES grin grin
Re: Pakistan Again by llbhuds: 7:54pm On Dec 14, 2011
I think this poster should be suspended from NL for even associating rascism nd pakistan 2geda

@vicjustice. Chei u too wicked, see d way u finish this guy dream country grin
Re: Pakistan Again by Vicjustice: 4:15pm On Dec 15, 2011
The Poster obviously does not know a thing about Pakistan, perhaps he assumes that Pakistan is the Latin name for Scotland cheesy
Re: Pakistan Again by kadman(m): 11:14pm On Dec 15, 2011
Vicjustice:

Also, if you are concerned about Pakistanis being "racist" to you, then you're not worthy to be a black man because, (as a black man,) you are supposed to be the racist toward the Pakistanis, not the Pakistanis being racists to you. By the way, what do you know about Pakistan?

I can't deal with this tonight, I'm laughing so hard the back of my head aches "you are supposed to be racists toward Pakistanis". . that's a classic ! ha ha
Re: Pakistan Again by Nobody: 1:03am On Dec 16, 2011
Vicjustice:

Some time ago, a Nigerian guy was talking about migrating to Bangladesh, a country so desperately poor, even as poor as Rwanda, and now, you are talking about Pakistan, a sister country to Bangladesh.
   What nature of "job" can you do there? Maybe you can help in cleaning up the streets of cattle and horses pooh since they still use animal-pulled carts as vehicles in Pakistan; or perhaps you can serve as a male-wife (s3xual partner) to a sexually deprived Pakistani man?

grin grin grin we cant have gotten this desperate!
Re: Pakistan Again by Busybody2(f): 1:30am On Dec 16, 2011
Vicjustice wan crack my ribs oh cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Pakistan Again by Vicjustice: 3:47pm On Dec 30, 2011
Busy_body:

Vicjustice wan crack my ribs oh cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy
Am i that funny?
Re: Pakistan Again by dustydee: 8:43pm On Dec 30, 2011
Forget those pictures, some Nigerians as I said before will still travel so long as it is "abroad". Kai! where you get those pictures? grin grin grin
Re: Pakistan Again by eghost247(m): 6:24am On Dec 31, 2011
lol wonder will never cease Pakisan? some nigerians are just hilarious
Re: Pakistan Again by gallivant: 4:38pm On Dec 31, 2011
Vicjustice:

Utter nonsense.The average Rwandese has a better life than the average Nigerian,so much so they dont emigrate to places like Bangladesh and Pakistan.
Re: Pakistan Again by Busybody2(f): 10:51pm On Dec 31, 2011
Vicjustice:

Am i that funny?

A clown ain't got nothing on you when you are in your element grin

gallivant:

Utter nonsense.The average Rwandese has a better life than the average Nigerian,so much so they dont emigrate to places like Bangladesh and Pakistan.

Utter clunking rubbish to your statement too tongue the term "average" is relative, especially when you consider the population of Rwanda to Nigeria cool
Re: Pakistan Again by Nobody: 11:49pm On Dec 31, 2011
I was seriously laughing, as well as reading other pples comment too, Happy new year every1 !!!
Re: Pakistan Again by gallivant: 4:17am On Jan 05, 2012
Busy_body:

Utter clunking rubbish to your statement too tongue the term "average" is relative, especially when you consider the population of Rwanda to Nigeria cool

No it isn't if you consider the fact that Nigeria is well endowed with more natural and human resources than any other country in Africa(excluding the Congo). angry
Re: Pakistan Again by mikkyangel(m): 5:04am On Jan 19, 2012
Nna na waa ohh, Zubi just turn to def and dumb! i suppose those pictures have answered ur question about Pakistan, ? well if u still thout us, just google d most dangerous country in the world, u will get ur answer there,
Re: Pakistan Again by eghost247(m): 4:43pm On Jan 21, 2012
^^^ lol laugh no go kill me for nairaland grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Which Country Can I Travel To For Hustling Other Than USA / 9 People In One Bike / How Do I Locate Sura Shopping Complex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.