Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,364 members, 7,954,475 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 07:57 PM

What Will Happen After The Show? Bba - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Will Happen After The Show? Bba (3291 Views)

BBA 2013 The Chase: Zimbabwe Things! The Infamous Big Brother Africa Pokello Sex / 2013 Big Brother Africa Registration -BBA Season 8 Application / What's The Aim And Objective Of BBA Stargame ?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will Happen After The Show? Bba by Sobola75(f): 6:50pm On Sep 29, 2007
If any of them happened to be your wife or wife to be, what will happen after this show?

Re: What Will Happen After The Show? Bba by Nobody: 6:52pm On Sep 29, 2007
My wife wouldn't be in BBA, so can't honestly answer this question.
Re: What Will Happen After The Show? Bba by WebMonk(m): 8:57am On Sep 30, 2007
Ditto! shocked
Re: What Will Happen After The Show? Bba by Raymond88(m): 9:56am On Sep 30, 2007
I'd be so turned on.
Re: What Will Happen After The Show? Bba by omega25red(m): 6:11pm On Sep 30, 2007
why do all you dorks continue to act like breast is something that shouldn't be talked about or seen
if you dont know by now that a womans body is a work of art you must be either immature or someone who is still stuck in the prehistoric times
Re: What Will Happen After The Show? Bba by cuteass1(f): 11:47am On Oct 01, 2007
omega25red:

why do all you dorks continue to act like breast is something that shouldn't be talked about or seen
if you don't know by now that a womans body is a work of art you must be either immature or someone who is still stuck in the prehistoric times

Go and sit down jare . . Work of art?? correct . . work of art to be publicly nuditized?? i really don't think so. If you ask me, your d*ck is also a work of art Cos theres nothing else like it . . so how many advertising sites have you displayed it on?? Did you say NONE?? I thought as much, work of art my foot. I guess what you're saying is that if you were female, you'd be parading the streets nude shey? work of art *sighs*

Besides the poster asked a question of what you'd do after the show if your wife happened to be one of'em, not whether you think of other's opinions as immature wink
Re: What Will Happen After The Show? Bba by WebMonk(m): 5:55pm On Oct 01, 2007
Why is it now the "in thing" for anyone to brand something that "gel" with their way of thinking as "prehistoric times"?

(1) (Reply)

Clear Your DSTV Error Code Using The DSTV Self-service. / Femi Adebayo And Funke Akindele’s Affair Crash! / Gulder Ultimate Search 2015...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.