Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,733 members, 7,824,070 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:53 PM

Power Reform And Nigeria’s Globally Uncompetitive Businesses - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Power Reform And Nigeria’s Globally Uncompetitive Businesses (523 Views)

Nigeria One Of The Fastest Growing Economy Globally – US / ‘Nigeria Now A Model To South Africa On Power Sector Reform’ / Banking Reform: More Workers To Lose Jobs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Power Reform And Nigeria’s Globally Uncompetitive Businesses by ybase2: 1:35pm On Dec 14, 2011
Tonight is just like those that gets me pissed with myself. It is because PHCN has beaten to the game with power outage. I had made some masterstrokes and when I was beginning to build on that PHCN struck; whereas was given light for not more than fifteen minutes. Within this small timeframe, I just have to cram in more into it and achieve some goals but now I am wretched by pressure although imposed by me. The power dilemma makes Nigerian’s businesses globally uncompetitive.
read more and leave your comments : [urlhttp://businessnews.com.ng/2011/12/14/power-reform-and-nigeria%e2%80%99s-globally-uncompetitive-businesses/[/url]

(1) (Reply)

Securities Lending To Commence Q1 Of 2012 / Investment Opportunity(corporate Transport) / Is There Any Nigerian Credit Card That's Very Effective Online?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.