Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,739 members, 7,955,814 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:59 PM

Tv Adverts You Dont Like Seeing - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Tv Adverts You Dont Like Seeing (8609 Views)

Most Interesting TV Adverts / Most Annoying TV Adverts / Nigerian Commercials (TV Adverts) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tv Adverts You Dont Like Seeing by thompsob(m): 3:46pm On Dec 14, 2011
we have discused and shared our opinions on Tv adverts that impress us . Now what about the ones that make us wanna change the channel?
To me , viju segun arinze advert always make me sick

what about u? drop urs,
Re: Tv Adverts You Dont Like Seeing by kokoA(m): 5:15pm On Dec 14, 2011
malaria own don kpafuka.! malaria own don kpafuka and viju milk. segun irinze jus dey mumu himsef.

1 Like

Re: Tv Adverts You Dont Like Seeing by vescucci(m): 2:32pm On Dec 15, 2011
The Nokia Swap thingie irritates me
Re: Tv Adverts You Dont Like Seeing by chibest5(m): 3:55pm On Dec 28, 2011
very irritating they should fine Nokia for that misconduct
Re: Tv Adverts You Dont Like Seeing by Nobody: 4:11pm On Dec 28, 2011
honestly, the viju clip was in bad taste and that etisalat clip with 2 chics at a club, and d othr etisalat with 2 guyz
Re: Tv Adverts You Dont Like Seeing by Parisgoodman(m): 4:13pm On Dec 28, 2011
kokoA:
and viju milk. segun irinze jus dey mumu himsef.
Gosh! That advert is rubbish and old skool! And i don't like Airtel's club what i don't know, they do'nt just have anything 2 show there.
Re: Tv Adverts You Dont Like Seeing by Donvilo(m): 4:26pm On Dec 28, 2011
Aha ha ha ha haaa grin
Re: Tv Adverts You Dont Like Seeing by Nobody: 4:45pm On Dec 28, 2011
That Indomie advert with the children singing and dancing round the mother annoys me.
Am not sure why.
I just find it annoying.
Re: Tv Adverts You Dont Like Seeing by Nobody: 4:47pm On Dec 28, 2011
vescucci:

Which of the swap adverts are you talking about?
Is it the one with two boys changing each other's clothes?

1 Like

Re: Tv Adverts You Dont Like Seeing by superior1: 4:49pm On Dec 28, 2011
Sunny Nneji- Chi advert
Passion energy drink
seven up- the diff is clear advert
Hapic ad
Re: Tv Adverts You Dont Like Seeing by dumodust(m): 4:52pm On Dec 28, 2011
If I watch another anti-malarial or brand of paracetamol advert, I may commit suicide undecided plus all those Nigerian adverts that they always open their mouths, gazing in wonder. Clowns

1 Like

Re: Tv Adverts You Dont Like Seeing by Nobody: 4:58pm On Dec 28, 2011
nokia swap and airtel club 10! Rubbish uncensored!
Re: Tv Adverts You Dont Like Seeing by gbogboti: 5:26pm On Dec 28, 2011
viju, lg ac (with parrot ), nokia, malaria own don kpafuka. AIRTEL CLUB no make sense at all. The guy self no help mata. I wonder how much dem pay am sef.
Re: Tv Adverts You Dont Like Seeing by tolahood9(m): 5:36pm On Dec 28, 2011
the ovaltine advert as well as the ones of mountain dew, indomie, chivita, hollandia and samsung duo phone
Re: Tv Adverts You Dont Like Seeing by Timsilver(m): 5:37pm On Dec 28, 2011
When i used tissue at night. I could't sleep - Always advert! Gosh, i have that advert. I prefer its good to go its good to go - Always! Before the ladies pounce on themselves.
Re: Tv Adverts You Dont Like Seeing by 33117(f): 5:40pm On Dec 28, 2011
I hate ontv intro,my major inspiration to subscribe to DSTV DISGUSTING!
Re: Tv Adverts You Dont Like Seeing by Soundmind(m): 5:53pm On Dec 28, 2011
nokia swap is non sense.
Is too irritating
Re: Tv Adverts You Dont Like Seeing by Ninilowo(m): 6:00pm On Dec 28, 2011
Malaria own don pafuka
passion energy nonsense
nokia swap
THAY ARE ALL POVERTY ADVERTS.
Re: Tv Adverts You Dont Like Seeing by Jarus(m): 6:12pm On Dec 28, 2011
I remember in the run-up to April presidential elections, I used to change channels anytime I saw Goodluck Jonathan's I-Had-no-shoe campaign jingles. It irritated the hell out of me.

On commercials, I think other than MTN, indomie and etisalat adverts, others sicken me.
Re: Tv Adverts You Dont Like Seeing by McCoy91(m): 6:19pm On Dec 28, 2011
The Coke advert where staring at a coke billboard gives a guy sudden inspiration to freestyle. Another is Karen Igho(?)'S advert for SuperSports
Re: Tv Adverts You Dont Like Seeing by Nobody: 6:47pm On Dec 28, 2011
All of The Nigerian TV adverts are nauseating, the only good one I know of is ''Guinness - my friend Udeme is a great man''.

The industry needs re-branding.
Re: Tv Adverts You Dont Like Seeing by stpat1(m): 7:38pm On Dec 28, 2011
dat segun arinzes advert is killin, mumuing,
Re: Tv Adverts You Dont Like Seeing by doofanc: 7:53pm On Dec 28, 2011
saxywale:

All of The Nigerian TV adverts are nauseating, the only good one I know of is[b] ''Guinness - my friend Udeme is a great man''.
[/b]
The industry needs re-branding.

FINALLY! someone mentioned it. grin grin grin

the ''malaria don pafuka'' is another bile-inducing advert.
Re: Tv Adverts You Dont Like Seeing by publisher(m): 8:13pm On Dec 28, 2011
ALL Viju and Chivita ads suck.
I particularly hate all those tv ads shot in southern Africa where they use kenyan or zimbabweans indigenes,dress them up as Nigerians and teach them lousy pidgin english or nigerian accents in order to give it a Nigerian setting. Guilty party: Etisalat,Airtel club 10 and 'kabutu hey', Cowbell, Guiness-my friend 'Udeme',Dettol, Indomie-mama do good,. Dem plenty o.
Kudos to Glo sha.
Re: Tv Adverts You Dont Like Seeing by db10dtruth(m): 8:20pm On Dec 28, 2011
ANYTHING @ ALL shown on DRTV, WORST TV station in Africa
Re: Tv Adverts You Dont Like Seeing by GoldCircle: 8:25pm On Dec 28, 2011
worst adverts in my opinion are:

1. Ambi pur advert! (where some campus girls had to abandon like a sugar daddy's car for that of a younger guy cos the ride wasn;t smelling of ambi pur). very useless advert!

2. Segun Arinze's Viju Milk advert! its pure crap!

3. "The state versus malaria". (Dont know the name of the drugb but this ad sucks!)

On the contrary, i like the airtel ad. where AK a certain wannabe talks about all the celebs wanting to roll with him and goes "my people will call your people" while having a cock by his side. check out his ride & the blings on his neck! made of crown cocks! grin grin
Re: Tv Adverts You Dont Like Seeing by Nobody: 9:00pm On Dec 28, 2011
GEJ/PDP- I have no shoes.
It makes me vomit .
Re: Tv Adverts You Dont Like Seeing by pek(m): 9:15pm On Dec 28, 2011
In no particular order: ambi pur( doesnt teach any morals), nokia swap, chivita 6 sense, airtel club ten, any other advert shot outside our shores.
Re: Tv Adverts You Dont Like Seeing by begwong: 9:19pm On Dec 28, 2011
Jeez! there is this CANNON paracetamol or whatever ad where a promiscous man had to leave home to a party ,dancing with a babe ,out of the blues came his wife after taking the drug. . . . One of the best is this Star beer where star was sold in cartons, metamorphosed into plastic crates. . .
Re: Tv Adverts You Dont Like Seeing by hartabii: 10:06pm On Dec 28, 2011
i hate the subsidy removal advert
Re: Tv Adverts You Dont Like Seeing by browneyes7(f): 10:26pm On Dec 28, 2011
Al d advert sucks expecially d most popular 1 nw harpic, mtn(d 1 of osofia wif a ram), so annoying angry
Re: Tv Adverts You Dont Like Seeing by julioralph(m): 10:45pm On Dec 28, 2011
airtel's club 10 over 10
really stupid ad with that gra-gra/eccentric ake guy angry angry angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Who Would Be Your Pick For Mr. And Mrs. Smith Nollywood Version? / Cat And Rat: New Nigerian Cartoon For Children / Igodo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.