Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,297 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:25 AM

Information For Those Who Want To Travel To The Carribean - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Information For Those Who Want To Travel To The Carribean (9108 Views)

Info For All Those Who Want To Travel To Vietnam To Buy Clothes/shoes Etc / Information For Those Visiting Calabar For Christmas / Nigerians In Carribean Islands? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Information For Those Who Want To Travel To The Carribean by adedominic(m): 9:43pm On Dec 14, 2011
Anyone who is wanting to travel to the Caribbean who needs information's and advice and tip on how to go without all those stupid travel agent should leave a question, i will honestly answer it for you ,am not on here for anything , am here to stop those fake agent sending innocent people to cuba telling them they will go to Canada or USA, its all lies, ask anything you want to know and i will respond, have a great day everyone , ADIOS AMIGOS Y AMIGAS
Re: Information For Those Who Want To Travel To The Carribean by Fazzy: 4:08pm On Dec 15, 2011
So how can someone whos a student who wants to study over there go, and how much is it like
Re: Information For Those Who Want To Travel To The Carribean by adedominic(m): 11:50pm On Dec 15, 2011
if you want to come here as a student , first thing you need to have in mind his that , you are going to learn Spanish , nothing like international student here, they don't teach in English only Spanish , so have that in mind you need to go to Spanish school ,secondly to apply for school here you need to have their residence ,once you have that you pay a very cheap price for school and what people come here to study mostly is MEDICINE , to get here , there is no embassey in Nigeria , and all the agent saying they can do it are giving out fake visa and they are sent back at the port of entry no matter how much your BTA is , so to travel here , you need to travel through a an airline , which you wont go through CUBA, which i wont disclose on here because of those fake agent,anything more feel free to ask

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Information For Those Who Want To Travel To The Carribean by Rocktation(f): 3:48am On Dec 17, 2011
Hmmmn. My guy, you can't be talking about all the countries in the Carribean. Because I know for one, that the medical schools in Dominica teach in English. And I can't imagine anybody having to learn Spanish first before studying medicine in Jamaica either. '†ђξ Carribean', you understand this isn't just an island, yes?

3 Likes

Re: Information For Those Who Want To Travel To The Carribean by dustydee: 9:48pm On Dec 17, 2011
Abi o. What do you say about the Bahamas and Barbados? Unless you are talking about Haiti.
Re: Information For Those Who Want To Travel To The Carribean by adedominic(m): 1:41am On Dec 18, 2011
mention the name of the university here in domican republic that teaches in English , its only one out of all and its an AMERICAN School , and their admission is very strict, if you want the details i can give you the requirement of the other school ,you live here ?
Re: Information For Those Who Want To Travel To The Carribean by Rocktation(f): 12:13am On Dec 19, 2011
Atleast, you agree that there's one. Whether American or British university, they teach in English sha. Besides, you seem kind of new to the carribean. . .not enough to excuse not knowing anyway. The Carribean is made up of a lot of countries other than the Cuba and Dominican Republic you mentioned. These other countries/islands include Barbados, Trinidad and Tobago, Aruba, Dominica. . .Yes, I said Dominica (as in Commonwealth of Dominica) not Dominican Republic. Almost half the planet knows that Dominica is an English speaking country, whereas Dominican Republic isn't. You should probably change your topic to something that has to do with only Dominican Republic, since you've implied that you've enough experience of that place.

4 Likes

Re: Information For Those Who Want To Travel To The Carribean by eghost247(m): 1:19am On Dec 19, 2011
adedominic:

if you want to come here as a student , first thing you need to have in mind his that , you are going to learn Spanish , nothing like international student here, they don't teach in English only Spanish , so have that in mind you need to go to Spanish school ,secondly to apply for school here you need to have their residence ,once you have that you pay a very cheap price for school and what people come here to study mostly is MEDICINE , to get here , there is no embassey in Nigeria , and all the agent saying they can do it are giving out fake visa and they are sent back at the port of entry no matter how much your BTA is , so to travel here , you need to travel through a an airline , which you wont go through CUBA, which i wont disclose on here because of those fake agent,anything more feel free to ask
your trying to help but your holding back information
Re: Information For Those Who Want To Travel To The Carribean by justwise(m): 9:06am On Dec 19, 2011
eghost247:

your trying to help but your holding back information

Exactly my question to him before.
Re: Information For Those Who Want To Travel To The Carribean by ceejayboy(m): 2:22pm On Feb 20, 2013
looking 4 list of skuls ova dere wia u can gt b.pharm or d.pharm,nt jst any skul bt d ones wc ll gv u an acces to us exams
Re: Information For Those Who Want To Travel To The Carribean by Nobody: 12:03pm On Feb 21, 2013
Seriously, the Caribbean is known for vacation and not education!!!!! why in the world would anyone pursue an education there?
Re: Information For Those Who Want To Travel To The Carribean by idoo4love: 3:20pm On Feb 23, 2013
How can I apply for school their ....please I need a low down of all dis information and how much do u think is gonna cost me
Re: Information For Those Who Want To Travel To The Carribean by gmaster4u: 2:25pm On Apr 16, 2013
pls guy i wnt d details and all it will take 2 study dea,,,,i have been working 4 dis 4 long now ,,,,pls i need ur help
Re: Information For Those Who Want To Travel To The Carribean by gmaster4u: 2:27pm On Apr 16, 2013
pls guy i wnt d details and all it will take 2 study dea,,,,i have been working 4 dis 4 long now ,,,,pls i need ur help send it 2 my mail @ mrbliss4u@ovi.com
Re: Information For Those Who Want To Travel To The Carribean by sidvinci(m): 3:12pm On Apr 19, 2013
If you are not interested in studying their, leave this post and stop discouraging people. "Why in the world would anyone pursue education there" dey wan borrow u money use travel
We know say na oou( ogbu oge university) and IMT you go, free boys.
Re: Information For Those Who Want To Travel To The Carribean by sammyjay76(m): 11:17pm On Apr 20, 2013
Hey! i will appreciate it if you can load me too with details to my email sajolive6@gmail.com, God bless.
Re: Information For Those Who Want To Travel To The Carribean by davymen(m): 8:45am On Apr 22, 2013
Please do u have any idea of a away to saint lucia ? I wl appreciate it if can share it so other ppl can also benefit from it if u have some infos about traveling to saint lucia.
adedominic: if you want to come here as a student , first thing you need to have in mind his that , you are going to learn Spanish , nothing like international student here, they don't teach in English only Spanish , so have that in mind you need to go to Spanish school ,secondly to apply for school here you need to have their residence ,once you have that you pay a very cheap price for school and what people come here to study mostly is MEDICINE , to get here , there is no embassey in Nigeria , and all the agent saying they can do it are giving out fake visa and they are sent back at the port of entry no matter how much your BTA is , so to travel here , you need to travel through a an airline , which you wont go through CUBA, which i wont disclose on here because of those fake agent,anything more feel free to ask
thanks
Re: Information For Those Who Want To Travel To The Carribean by davymen(m): 8:46am On Apr 22, 2013
Please do u have any idea of a away to saint lucia ? I wl appreciate it if can share it so other ppl can also benefit from it if u have some infos about traveling to saint lucia.
adedominic: if you want to come here as a student , first thing you need to have in mind his that , you are going to learn Spanish , nothing like international student here, they don't teach in English only Spanish , so have that in mind you need to go to Spanish school ,secondly to apply for school here you need to have their residence ,once you have that you pay a very cheap price for school and what people come here to study mostly is MEDICINE , to get here , there is no embassey in Nigeria , and all the agent saying they can do it are giving out fake visa and they are sent back at the port of entry no matter how much your BTA is , so to travel here , you need to travel through a an airline , which you wont go through CUBA, which i wont disclose on here because of those fake agent,anything more feel free to ask
thanks
Re: Information For Those Who Want To Travel To The Carribean by omega25red(m): 2:43pm On Apr 25, 2013
The Caribbean is not a country it's actually an area that has a bunch of countries and territories. There a some spanish speaking countries and many english speaking countries in the caribbean. Dominican republic,cuba, speaks spanish, Haiti, st. Marteen (french side) speaks french. Bahamas, st. lucia, st marteen (dutch side) Barbados, Jamaica, Greneda, Barbados, antigua and Barbuda, st. kitts and neives, even Aruba speaks english
Re: Information For Those Who Want To Travel To The Carribean by tetebestbaby(f): 10:17pm On Oct 31, 2014
Re: Information For Those Who Want To Travel To The Carribean by osakwe11: 3:08am On Aug 27, 2016
Any Nigeria students in Caribbean, please do you work?mainly those living in montserrat,i need information about montserrat
Re: Information For Those Who Want To Travel To The Carribean by dasparrow: 10:09pm On Aug 27, 2016
osakwe11:
Any Nigeria students in Caribbean, please do you work?mainly those living in montserrat,i need information about montserrat

It is a British overseas territory. In order to go there, you may have to apply through the British High Commission in Nigeria. The country has one university: The university of science, art and technology (U.S.A.T). The island has a small population though. Just an estimated 5879 people. Due to volcanic activities, many of its citizens fled to to the UK in the mid nineties. Their population used to be 13,000 before then. I don't think its a place to go and hustle or stay back after studies and get a job because the population is so small. They are not even up to 10,000 people. The jobs there will be meant primarily for their citizens. Their immigration/visa rules will be similar to that of the UK. I suggest you try a bigger country, Canada perhaps.

2 Likes

Re: Information For Those Who Want To Travel To The Carribean by osakwe11: 9:44pm On Aug 30, 2016
dasparrow:

It is a British overseas territory. In order to go there, you may have to apply through the British High Commission in Nigeria. The country has one university: The university of science, art and technology (U.S.A.T). The island has a small population though. Just an estimated 5879 people. Due to volcanic activities, many of its citizens fled to to the UK in the mid nineties. Their population used to be 13,000 before then. I don't think its a place to go and hustle or stay back after studies and get a job because the population is so small. They are not even up to 10,000 people. The jobs there will be meant primarily for their citizens. Their immigration/visa rules will be similar to that of the UK. I suggest you try a bigger country, Canada perhaps.
tnx for the info,but pls is nursing degree available in the school
Re: Information For Those Who Want To Travel To The Carribean by igedanz(m): 5:09am On Dec 24, 2018
Thanks for your support
Can someone who is banned by the U.S. travel to Bahamas

(1) (Reply)

Heavy Rain, Traffic Responsible For Delay In Completion Of Lagos-ibadan Express / Your Advice For Someone Visiting Lagos For The First Time? / Canadian Live-in Caregiver Program

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.