Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,554 members, 7,847,311 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 03:09 PM

Is 75% Not Enough To Get Uk Student Visa. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Is 75% Not Enough To Get Uk Student Visa. (971 Views)

UK STUDENT VISA WARNING: UKBA Approved Banks For Maintenance Funds / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered / Uk Student Visa Appeal Or Immediate Reapplication (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is 75% Not Enough To Get Uk Student Visa. by mayayi: 10:46am On Sep 30, 2007
Hi, i just submitted my application form last week Thursday and i was told to come back on the 11th of Oct,2007.I ve paid up to 75% of my skl fees.
Re: Is 75% Not Enough To Get Uk Student Visa. by mizztee(f): 1:46pm On Sep 30, 2007
Ummm i hope ur school is not resuming before the 11th of October?
If it is, hope u gave a logical reason as to why you are submitting your application this late or atleast a letter of extension from your school? otherwise the Eco will just assume u are unserious. cos he wont understand why u are submitting your application a couple of days before u resume.
Goodluck though.
Re: Is 75% Not Enough To Get Uk Student Visa. by mayayi: 3:35pm On Sep 30, 2007
my skl is resuming by 17 th of Oct,2007.
Re: Is 75% Not Enough To Get Uk Student Visa. by sko(m): 4:46pm On Sep 30, 2007
the percentage of d fees u pay is no guarantee to get u a student Visa.what get u a Visa is ur documentation.does it meet the set of proof required by the UK immigratioin laws that u r genuinely seeking to enter th UK as a student?
i can help u if u have not applied before now.but if u school is resuming october 11th,forget it.defer to jan/feb and talk to me.i can help u with ur application to get a Visa once.i work at the visa office in V/I lagos.

my number:08038488632
ifeanyi
Re: Is 75% Not Enough To Get Uk Student Visa. by mayayi: 5:10pm On Sep 30, 2007
ifeanyi,
10ks 4 ur replied.I once applied,This is my second time.Believe me,The reason for my first refused visa is that i failed to expli what i did after my secondary skl and, before my Uni,i.e 3 years gaps.Really i was doing JAMB.So i ve explained now.

I applied at Abuja.I dont know weather you sabi anybody overthere.

My e mail add is dhikfat@yahoo.com
Re: Is 75% Not Enough To Get Uk Student Visa. by mayayi: 6:14pm On Oct 06, 2007
hi

(1) (Reply)

Nairalanders In South Korea: / E-passport / Immigrating To The Us: Your Experience?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.