Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,230 members, 7,818,777 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:40 AM

Kim Kardashian Defends ‘talentless’ Claim Against Barbara Walters - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kim Kardashian Defends ‘talentless’ Claim Against Barbara Walters (1821 Views)

LOOK: List Of Poular But TALENTLESS Nigerian Musicians / Khloé Kardashian Defends Kylie Jenner In Epic Twitter War With Amber Rose: "Plea / Who Is That Nigerian Artist Who U Aint Feelin,because U Think He/her Is So Talentless (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kim Kardashian Defends ‘talentless’ Claim Against Barbara Walters by GossipGirl: 6:02am On Dec 16, 2011
Barbara Walters thinks Kim Kardashian and the remaining Kardashian clan are a talentless yet fascinating group of women.

Walters listed her Most Fascinating people of 2011 and the Kardashian clan made the list but not without controversy. Simon Cowell, Steve Jobs, Katy Perry, Derek Jeter and Herman Cain also joined the list.

On the topic of the sex tape Walters asked,

“So was it a good thing to have done?” To which Kim responded; “I have made mistakes in my life, for sure.” Kris Jenner added that the family was devastated but they hired a good attorney and make better things happen. If that’s not a confession, I don’t know what is!

http://www.popularcritic.com/2011/12/15/kim-kardashians-defends-talentless-claim-against-barbara-walters/

Re: Kim Kardashian Defends ‘talentless’ Claim Against Barbara Walters by Double194(m): 9:07pm On Dec 18, 2012
Where is the defence?

(1) (Reply)

Aminat Ayinde On A Mission / Photo Of Wizkid Rocking Pinner Four / Ouch! Rihanna Shows Her Ass On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.