Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,258 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:09 AM

LOOK: List Of Poular But TALENTLESS Nigerian Musicians - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / LOOK: List Of Poular But TALENTLESS Nigerian Musicians (6561 Views)

3 Nigerian Musicians Who Love To Flaunt Their Smoking Lifestyle / Kcee Is Talentless & Frustrated - Harrysong's Manager Blasts Five Star Music / Nigerian Musicians With Expensive Fleet Of Cars In Their Garage (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

LOOK: List Of Poular But TALENTLESS Nigerian Musicians by asvpChuu(m): 1:23pm On Jun 18, 2015
Here goes ...

I'm not a professional writer
nor do I have a good mastery of the English language .so forgive my blunders

Disclaimer: I will not be held responsible if you become hypertensive or suffer a heart attack after reading this..

This is my opinion : what I think take it or skip!!

I once saw something on Twitter by a Kenyan that Nigerians can't write good songs ( mtcheeew!! I curse the guy for my mind)
But looking back and thinking about it ... here's what I've found

1. SHAYDEE : y'all know him but he is TALENTLESS

wonder how he got to E.M.E

The first time I heard shaydee was when he was featured on ice Prince's track with French Montana
all my mind said to me was ... WACK!! WACK!! WACK!!

2 WIZKID:
wizkids prAlem is his distinctive sound..

you hear a sound on radio and *snap* you know its wizkid
but that has a down side wizkid lacks good writing skills ( not that I can write any better but I dey try)
His sound makes matters wore. ... Same 'ol same 'ol

3 Tonto Dikeh : cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

4. Phyno : which ever way you pronounce his name....

If you do indigenous rap and you can't do English at all

YOU ARE TALENTLESS

5: Olamide : same prAlem with phyno

6 D'bang : same prAlem with wizkid

7 Kiss Daniel: I think this dude is the biggest flop ever

OK so woju sgot everybody talking...GOOD
you do a remix...GOOD

and you just fade away

8 RUNTOWN: Great guy .. pains me I had to include him

but rewind to gallardo
biggest hit

people argued that song got massive airplay cos of davido
others say its the producer

but where is run town now??

I think the same prAlem. with Kiss & runtown may happen to korede bello

This isn't all but its just 1:20 pm and my battery is at 10%

OK bye

1 Like 1 Share

Re: LOOK: List Of Poular But TALENTLESS Nigerian Musicians by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jun 18, 2015
Get a life mate..time's running out on you undecided

7 Likes

Re: LOOK: List Of Poular But TALENTLESS Nigerian Musicians by Sandydayz(f): 1:25pm On Jun 18, 2015
angry Op is very funny... Where do u cum frm?
Ok give me another list of those who got talents...

6 Likes

Re: LOOK: List Of Poular But TALENTLESS Nigerian Musicians by donholy28(m): 1:31pm On Jun 18, 2015
They're enjoying their wealth and ur here killing yourself

6 Likes

Re: LOOK: List Of Poular But TALENTLESS Nigerian Musicians by asvpChuu(m): 1:33pm On Jun 18, 2015
donholy28:
They're enjoying their wealth and ur here killing yourself

2 Likes

Re: LOOK: List Of Poular But TALENTLESS Nigerian Musicians by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jun 18, 2015
is true tht korede bello no get lyric at all listen to Godwin.sang nothing everything na Godwin

5 Likes

Re: LOOK: List Of Poular But TALENTLESS Nigerian Musicians by asvpChuu(m): 1:52pm On Jun 18, 2015
stanley10122:
Get a life mate..time's running out on you undecided
Time's running out on me?? I think yours just ended

4 Likes

Re: LOOK: List Of Poular But TALENTLESS Nigerian Musicians by JoeCutie(m): 2:00pm On Jun 18, 2015
Sandydayz:
angry Op is very funny... Where do u cum frm?
Ok give me another list of those who got talents...
"cum" or "come"?

3 Likes

Re: LOOK: List Of Poular But TALENTLESS Nigerian Musicians by asvpChuu(m): 2:02pm On Jun 18, 2015
JoeCutie:
"cum" or "come"?
ha ha ha
Re: LOOK: List Of Poular But TALENTLESS Nigerian Musicians by JoeCutie(m): 2:09pm On Jun 18, 2015
asvpChuu:
ha ha ha
-_-
Re: LOOK: List Of Poular But TALENTLESS Nigerian Musicians by Sandydayz(f): 2:11pm On Jun 18, 2015
JoeCutie:
"cum" or "come"?
undecided undecided sad
Re: LOOK: List Of Poular But TALENTLESS Nigerian Musicians by Kolade354(m): 2:16pm On Jun 18, 2015
asvpChuu:
Here goes ...

I'm not a professional writer
nor do I have a good mastery of the English language .so forgive my blunders

Disclaimer: I will not be held responsible if you become hypertensive or suffer a heart attack after reading this..

This is my opinion : what I think take it or skip!!

I once saw something on Twitter by a Kenyan that Nigerians can't write good songs ( mtcheeew!! I curse the guy for my mind)
But looking back and thinking about it ... here's what I've found

1. SHAYDEE : y'all know him but he is TALENTLESS

wonder how he got to E.M.E

The first time I heard shaydee was when he was featured on ice Prince's track with French Montana
all my mind said to me was ... WACK!! WACK!! WACK!!

2 WIZKID:
wizkids prAlem is his distinctive sound..

you hear a sound on radio and *snap* you know its wizkid
but that has a down side wizkid lacks good writing skills ( not that I can write any better but I dey try)
His sound makes matters wore. ... Same 'ol same 'ol

3 Tonto Dikeh : cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

4. Phyno : which ever way you pronounce his name....

If you do indigenous rap and you can't do English at all

YOU ARE TALENTLESS

5: Olamide : same prAlem with phyno

6 D'bang : same prAlem with wizkid

7 Kiss Daniel: I think this dude is the biggest flop ever

OK so woju sgot everybody talking...GOOD
you do a remix...GOOD

and you just fade away

8 RUNTOWN: Great guy .. pains me I had to include him

but rewind to gallardo
biggest hit

people argued that song got massive airplay cos of davido
others say its the producer

but where is run town now??

I think the same prAlem. with Kiss & runtown may happen to korede bello

This isn't all but its just 1:20 pm and my battery is at 10%

OK bye
Poor people always have Opinion!

8 Likes

Re: LOOK: List Of Poular But TALENTLESS Nigerian Musicians by JoeCutie(m): 2:18pm On Jun 18, 2015
Sandydayz:

undecided undecided sad
Answer jor
Re: LOOK: List Of Poular But TALENTLESS Nigerian Musicians by asvpChuu(m): 2:22pm On Jun 18, 2015
Kolade354:
Poor people always have Opinion!
Get away from me oh ye church rat

3 Likes

Re: LOOK: List Of Poular But TALENTLESS Nigerian Musicians by Sandydayz(f): 2:22pm On Jun 18, 2015
JoeCutie:
Answer jor
Na "Come" kiss
Re: LOOK: List Of Poular But TALENTLESS Nigerian Musicians by JoeCutie(m): 2:24pm On Jun 18, 2015
Sandydayz:

Na "Come" kiss
Good. Good girl. grin
So what's the kiss for? smiley
Re: LOOK: List Of Poular But TALENTLESS Nigerian Musicians by Sandydayz(f): 2:38pm On Jun 18, 2015
JoeCutie:
Good. Good girl. grin
So what's the kiss for? smiley
For being nawty. wink
Re: LOOK: List Of Poular But TALENTLESS Nigerian Musicians by JoeCutie(m): 2:39pm On Jun 18, 2015
Sandydayz:

For being nawty. wink
Awww, that's so romantic of you. grin
Re: LOOK: List Of Poular But TALENTLESS Nigerian Musicians by jrerico1(m): 2:44pm On Jun 18, 2015
Olamide should top the list. Please don't insult wizkid atleast some of his songs has meaning and still better than Davido
Re: LOOK: List Of Poular But TALENTLESS Nigerian Musicians by Houseofglam7(f): 2:58pm On Jun 18, 2015
Still reading..........
Re: LOOK: List Of Poular But TALENTLESS Nigerian Musicians by sinaj(f): 3:02pm On Jun 18, 2015
JoeCutie:
"cum" or "come"?
plz tell her he cum from his diick lipsrsealed
Re: LOOK: List Of Poular But TALENTLESS Nigerian Musicians by Qualer: 3:16pm On Jun 18, 2015
sinaj:

why you like anything about sexx and fuccking like dis enh, madam??

1 Like

Re: LOOK: List Of Poular But TALENTLESS Nigerian Musicians by DEllaluv(f): 3:24pm On Jun 18, 2015
JoeCutie:
Awww, that's so romantic of you. grin

Mjide gi eh
Re: LOOK: List Of Poular But TALENTLESS Nigerian Musicians by Yustash001(m): 3:34pm On Jun 18, 2015
So all these singers are not talend?...well...it's your opinion sha....
Re: LOOK: List Of Poular But TALENTLESS Nigerian Musicians by Abbey2sam(m): 3:56pm On Jun 18, 2015
poor people always feel entitle to important opinions
dam it!!! get a life
Re: LOOK: List Of Poular But TALENTLESS Nigerian Musicians by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 4:02pm On Jun 18, 2015
Remove phyno from that list
He does his indigenous rap well, did he tell you he is interested in English rap

1 Like

Re: LOOK: List Of Poular But TALENTLESS Nigerian Musicians by Daviewonder(m): 4:05pm On Jun 18, 2015
Olamide does not have talent? Wtf!! Thank God it's your opinion,nd it doesn't count no where! The list is a load of crap!!!!

2 Likes

Re: LOOK: List Of Poular But TALENTLESS Nigerian Musicians by JoeCutie(m): 4:31pm On Jun 18, 2015
sinaj:

shocked shocked shocked

Fear don catch me oh. Who are you, please? embarassed
Re: LOOK: List Of Poular But TALENTLESS Nigerian Musicians by vecman22(m): 5:02pm On Jun 18, 2015
asvpChuu:
Get away from me oh ye church rat

He told you dey truth... you are just anoda poor guy who thinks he has an opinion tongue tongue
Re: LOOK: List Of Poular But TALENTLESS Nigerian Musicians by angieberry(f): 5:02pm On Jun 18, 2015
Wiz kid is the worst thing that ever happened to music!!! Well too bad, because Nigerians love him though. Go figure undecided

2 Likes

Re: LOOK: List Of Poular But TALENTLESS Nigerian Musicians by millyajay(f): 5:20pm On Jun 18, 2015
angieberry:
Wiz kid is the worst thing that ever happened to music!!! Well too bad, because Nigerians love him though. Go figure undecided
y do u think so if I may ask
Re: LOOK: List Of Poular But TALENTLESS Nigerian Musicians by angieberry(f): 5:44pm On Jun 18, 2015
He doesn't make music, he makes noise.
Level of creativity: zero!
Lyrics? Meaningless, repetitive and sometimes vulgar
Beats? Predictable
Voice? Average
Oh well, my views, though. Nigerians think differently.
millyajay:
y do u think so if I may ask

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

WIZKID Blast Di'ja On Twiter..... / Beautiful Nigerian Lady Helping Her Mother To Sell Cassava And Plantain. Photos / Mad Oh! See Brodashaggi Outfit For Valentine's Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.