Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,288 members, 7,818,980 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:20 AM

O Allah, You Be The Judge Between Us And Our People; They Decevd And Desertd Us - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / O Allah, You Be The Judge Between Us And Our People; They Decevd And Desertd Us (6241 Views)

Go Easy On Yourself (may Allah Have Mercy On You) / Wonders Of Allah, You Need To See This / NL Muslims, Be The Judge Of Your Own Moderator...lol... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

O Allah, You Be The Judge Between Us And Our People; They Decevd And Desertd Us by vedaxcool(m): 10:50am On Dec 16, 2011
[size=18pt]the above words were the last words of Muslim ibn Aqil r.a  which fully reads: “O Allah, You be the Judge between us and our people; they deceived us and deserted us.” #
who were those who deceived and deserted us.

the real gist of the Karbala Tragedy

After the death of Muawiyah, Yazzid (the son of Muawiyah) proclaimed himself the Ruler of Caliph, to that effect he received Baya'ats -Oats of Allegiance- from some Muslims, but a substantial percentage of the ummah refused to pledge their allegiance to him.

To this Effect the shias of Kufa began sending letters to Hussain r.a pledging their allegiance to him, to the extent that in a certain day he received over 600 letters from the shias of Kufa urging him to come over to Kufa.

Hussain r.a sent Muslim ibn Aqil, to ascertain the veracity of the claims of the Bay'at. On arrival he received the pledge of over 12, 000 Kufans, the number rose to 18, 000, Muslim r.a felt confident enough and decided to send a messenger to Hussain r.a that there had substantial number of Pledges.

To this effect Hussain embarked on the Journey to kufa, mean while Yazid learnt about what was transpiring, to this effect he dispatched 18 men to Kufa, who captured Muslim r.a.

To imagine that 18, 000 men could be intimidated by just 18 remains a mind boggling conundrum. None of the 18000 men who swore allegiance even dared fight for Muslim r.a, to this effect Muslim r.a tried seeking refuge in the house of an old woman, immediately her son expose him to the 18 men, who capture and executed him. Such cowardice have no parralel in human history, 18 vs 18000, that 1:1000, for every one of the 18 men there were roughly 1000 men that would be available to fight him!

Muslim r.a before his death made this prayer upon the Traitors of Kufa:

“O Allah, You be the Judge between us and our people; they deceived us and deserted us.”

Even Judas was not as bad as these level of Betrayal[/size]
Re: O Allah, You Be The Judge Between Us And Our People; They Decevd And Desertd Us by vedaxcool(m): 10:55am On Dec 16, 2011
[size=14pt]But the Story Continues.

Meanwhile, Hussain (رضّى الله عنه) had dispatched a mesenger by the name of Qais ibn Mushir to inform the Kuffans of Hussain (رضّى الله عنه)’s arrival. The messenger was captured by Ubaydullah. , Qais ibn Mushir praised Ali (رضّى الله عنه) and Hussain (رضّى الله عنه), telling the Shia of Kufa that Hussain (رضّى الله عنه) was on his way, and he exhorted them to defend him. Upon that, Qais ibn Mushir was executed. Yet another representative of Hussain (رضّى الله عنه) had been killed by 18 men who met no ressistance from the 18,000 Shia of Kufa. A ratio of 1,000 Kufans to each of Yezid’s men

This is the Hight of treachery, I find it baffling that 18000 men could not even live to their promise![/size]
Re: O Allah, You Be The Judge Between Us And Our People; They Decevd And Desertd Us by vedaxcool(m): 11:16am On Dec 16, 2011
[size=18pt]Yezid thereupon dispatched 4,000 soldiers to intercept Hussain (رضّى الله عنه). These 4,000 soldiers were actually on their way to fight the Daylamites, but Yezid re-routed them to Karbala. These 4,000 soldiers passed through Kufa. The Kuffans witnessed the departure of this force from Kufa with their own eyes, full well knowing they were headed to Karbala to intercept Hussain (رضّى الله عنه). This would be the Kuffans’ last chance to honor the oaths of allegiance to Hussain (رضّى الله عنه) which they had taken upon the hands of his cousin Muslim ibn Aqil (رضّى الله عنه). This was the final opportunity to rush to the side of the grandson of the Prophet and protect the Ahlel Bayt. It was after all the invitations and assurances of support from the Shia of Kufa that encouraged Hussain (رضّى الله عنه) to abandon the safety of Mecca for Kufa. But once again faithfulness, courage and commitment was found lacking in the Shia of Kufa. Only a handful emerged to join Hussain (رضّى الله عنه) at Karbala. Hussain (رضّى الله عنه) would comment:

“Our Shia have deserted us.”

The most indictive statement Hussain r.a made was :

“Our shee’ah have denied everything and hence our victory.” Jalaa al-A’ayoon (pg.452-453).

Allaamah Qadhee Saushastaree Shee’ee writes in ‘Majaalis al-Mu’mineen’
“There is no need to establish evidence the murderers of Imaam Hussain were Koofee shee’ah (as this was the case) and as for the claim they were Sunni, it is against the reality and requires evidence even though Abu Haneefah was a Koofee.” Majaalis al-Mu’mineen (pg.24) Printed in Iraan.

Mullah Baaqir Majlasee writes that Hasan (radi-Allaahu ‘anhu) said,
“I swear by Allaah instead of these shee’ah, Mu’awiyyah is better for me as these shee’ah just claim they are my shee’ah when really they intended to kill me and loot my wealth.” Jalaa al-A’ayoon (pg.423).

to this effect they did just that:

is also mentioned in Siyar al-Ai’mah and Kashf al-Ghummah that,
“The shee’ah betrayed Hasan (radi-Allaahu ‘anhu) and proved to be disloyal to him. They eventually rebelled against him and stole all his wealth and money to the extent that these shee’ah forcefully pulled and stole the prayer mat Hasan (radi-Allaahu ‘anhu) was praying on.” Siyat al-Ai’mah and Kashf al-Ghummah.

The shee’ah who invited Hussain (radi-Allaahu ‘anhu) to Koofah were also the ones who in fact killed him. When Hussain (radi-Allaahu ‘anhu) saw their treachery he said,
“I did not come to Koofah without being asked to come. I received numerous letters from you stating you had no Imaam and you asked me to come. So it was obligatory upon you to stick to your promise and to obey me, but you broke your promise and your pledge of allegiance to me. This is not something strange or new to us as you people proved disloyal and treacherous to my father (‘Alee (radi-Allaahu ‘anhu) and my brother (Hasan (radi-Allaahu ‘anhu) and my first cousin Muslim bin A’qeel. If you did not wish for me to come then I will return back to where I came from.Taareekh al-Umam Wal-Malook (2/228-229).

The author of the book titled ‘Khulaasatul Masaa’ib’ Shee’ee said that Imaam Hussain said,
“My shee’ah have disgraced me.” Khulaasatul Masaa’ib (pg.49).

In the same book it says,

“The killers of Hussain (radi-Allaahu ‘anhu) were all Koofee and no one from amongst them was a Shaamee (Syrian) or a Hijaazee (From Makkah or Madeenah).” Khulaasatul Masaa’ib (pg.201).

The Shia of Kufa outnumbered Yezid’s men 18,000 to 4,000. Actually, the number was greater than 18,000; 18,000 was simply the number of men who had pledged Bayat (oath of allegiance) to protect Hussain (رضّى الله عنه). Had they wanted to, the Shia of Kufa could have defeated Yezid’s men and protected Hussain (رضّى الله عنه). But instead, they did nothing but watch from afar with cowardice. The Shia of today will eulogize this day and talk about how 71 men fought against 4,000 of Yezid’s troops. Where did the other 18,000 go?

Cowardice is to small to convey the acts of Trachery of the shias Of Kufa.[/size]
Re: O Allah, You Be The Judge Between Us And Our People; They Decevd And Desertd Us by vedaxcool(m): 11:19am On Dec 16, 2011
[size=18pt]These tyrant and oppressive shee’ahs disgraced and shamed Hussain (radi-Allaahu ‘anhu) and destroyed his victory. When Hussain (radi-Allaahu ‘anhu) saw the reality of the shee’ah he said,
May Allaah’s curse be upon you and your intentions you tyrant, disloyal and traitor shee’ah you have carved my chest with a dagger.” Jalaa al-A’ayoon (pg.468)[/size]
Re: O Allah, You Be The Judge Between Us And Our People; They Decevd And Desertd Us by tpia5: 11:57am On Dec 16, 2011
I'm not following this story.

Can anyone explain what happened, using simpler language.

Thanks.
Re: O Allah, You Be The Judge Between Us And Our People; They Decevd And Desertd Us by vedaxcool(m): 12:43pm On Dec 16, 2011
Well t' the thread is intended only for the initiated, those who are actually familiar with the matter's being discuss. But the story speaks of betrayal, treachery etc
Re: O Allah, You Be The Judge Between Us And Our People; They Decevd And Desertd Us by Zhulfiqar1: 2:56pm On Dec 16, 2011
tpia@:

I'm not following this story.

Can anyone explain what happened, using simpler language.

Thanks.

this person is just trying to be mischievous and childish.

the entire point of his rantings can be summarized in one wahhabi propaganda statement: "the shia killed Hussain".

this is the most ridiculously mischievous,misleading and deceptive statement on the face of the earth and in history.

actually i would feel no offense and insult if these people spreading such gist are true to their word and instead of spreading sectarian hate they invest their energy to support Imam Hussain (as) remember him,oppose his killers and enemies and promote his Islamic ideals and principles .

ask him who are those who blew up the Ashura gathering of the Shia commemorating Imam Hussain's (as) martyrdom in Afghanistan?they are the wahhabis. these same people who accuse the Shia of killing Hussain (as) have only one goal:"to conceal the martyrdom of Imam Hussain (as) and stop the commemoration of his martyrdom and the objectives behind his revolution which is to stop tyranny and oppression and promote justice and freedom".

they will try to tarnish the image of the Shia globally by using the so called Shia of Kufa and their treason and betrayal of Imam Hussain (as).yet,these wahhabi people do not exalt the memory of Imam Hussain (as) and they do not even commemorate his martyrdom but infact they attack the Shia when we commemorate the martyrdom of Imam Hussain (as).on ashura day on the 6th of december,2011,over 50 Shia were killed in afghanistan by the wahhabi suicide bombers.

furthermore,the people of Kufa (a city in Iraq) betrayed Imam Hussain (as).do you know who the people of Kufa were? were they truly shia? and why they did what they did? the people of Kufa were more of political "shia" than religious shia who believe in the shia creed and Islam as we loyal Shia of Imam Hussain (as) and the Ahlul-Bayt (as) do.the people of kufa had wide ranging beliefs.the majority of them betrayed Imam Hussain (as) after they invited him and offered their support.

you can find out more here about the people of kufa and their beliefs:
The Actual Beliefs Espoused By The People of Kufa

now let us ask ourselves:

1.) people who claim to be shia by creed and deed are meant to love and respect and obey and honor the 12 Imams (as) of the Ahlul-Bayt (as).if anyone betrays the any of the 12 Imams (as),can that person still be referred to as a "shia"?or should we refer to those people who betrayed Imam Hussain (as) as renegades and apostates?

2.) the followers of Moses (as) were "muslims" as Islam views Moses to be a true Prophet of Allah.the followers started worshipping the calf.can we therefore accuse every Muslim and follower of Moses to be an idolater?no!why?simply because a true muslim is expected to worship Allah alone just as a true Shia Muslim is expected to obey and honor the Ahlul-Bayt (as) in terms of imamate and leadership.

3.) in the days of the Prophet Muhammad (sa) as the Quran tells us,there were hypocrites,apostates and renagades.the Quran describes them as those who "believed with their mouths".after the Prophet's (sa) death they apostated.Allah in the Quran even informs the Prophet (sa) that there are many who were hypocrites that Allah knows of but the Prophet (sa) himself had no knowledge of them.is it then right to say that every muslim is an apostate or hypocrite?or can others of different beliefs accuse the muslims of disobeying their Prophet (sa) because of what apostates and traitors did? does that make sense at all?

in every community you have the true believers who never change even at the face of death.and you also have the hypocrites who will either be intimidated or they are ready to beytray trust.

it is the most ridiculous thing when wahhabis (extremist offshoot of sunnism) accuse the Shia as a whole of "killing Imam Hussain" (as)! these ridiculous people actually forget to bring themselves to account.let them ask themselves "where were the sunnis"?why didn't the sunnis defend and assist Imam Hussain (as)?why did Imam Hussain (as) only had a few people who were his staunchest and most loyal Shia (followers) who stood by him?what happened to the sunnis? is that not a rightful question?

we are talking of a time when the "sunnis" as an entity existed.it was muawiya the father of Yazeed that first used the bid'ah (invented/innovated) term of "ahlus-sunnah wal jamah" (who are popularly referred to as "sunnis"wink.he applied this term to the vast majority of people who were either followers of the banu ummayah (muawiyah's clan) who hated the Ahlul-Bayt (as) or muslims who were more concerned about their worldly affairs and did nothing to oppose the tyranny of the banu ummayyah and support the Ahlul-Bayt (as).so again why didn't the sunnis who are today "two-faced" not support Imam Hussain (as)? why didn't they even oppose Muawiya when he instituted the cursing of Imam Ali (as) from the pulpits of mosques and during friday sermons? but you find instances where the true Shia who loved Imam Ali (as) even died in opposition to muawiya's law that people should curse Imam Ali (as),the father of Imam Hussain (as) and son-in-law of the Prophet Muhammad (sa).

today sunnis have no choice but to claim they love the Ahlul-Bayt (as).but the legacy of the banu ummayyah continues with them.they still love the enemies of the Ahlul-Bayt (as) such as muawiyah."Vedaxcool" himself would use the phrase "may Allah be pleased with him" whenever he mentions Muawiyah's name.he will also use the same term when he mentions Imam Hassan's name (Hussain's elder brother),grandson of the Prophet Muhammad (sa) who was killed by Muawiya's scheming.

now,let me go a step further in addressing the accusation that the shia "killed Imam Hussain".let me for argument's sake accept that the people of kufa were pure shia in creed and deed and they were not hypocrites as the wahhabis want us to believe.does it make sense that we should hold accountable the shia globally for what the people of kufa did? in islam we do not believe in the inheritance of sin.therefore we Shia of today cannot be held accountable for what the kufans centuries ago did.even today,we cannot at all even as Shia point finger against the people of Kufa (a city in Iraq) and hold them responsible for killing Imam Hussain (as).in islam the concept of "original sin" where the father's sin is inherited by the child does not exist.also,Muslims are from all races and nations,be they sunni or shia.is it then just for a sunni nigerian to accuse a shia nigerian of killing Imam Hussain (as) because some people in kufa betrayed Imam Hussain (as) centuries ago? are all shia from kufa? would i as a shia nigerian be accused of "killing Imam Hussain (as)" simply because i believe that the beliefs and practices of the shia school of thought to be the absolute truth and the purest form of Islam,based on the Quran,the teachings of Muhammad (sa) and the 12 Imams (as) from among his progeny? you can all see how brain-dead the wahhabis and those who follow them are.

let me go a step further.the 3rd sunni caliph we shia consider a usurper is usthman.usthman was besieged in his house for months.he was later butchered and his body dumped in the garbage.why didnt the companions including Aisha and and Talha whom the sunni love support Usthman? what did they do to help Usthman?nothing! infact an examination of history and evidence from sunni sources show clearly that usthman was killed at the instigation of the companions sunnis love to honor up to this day and under their watchful eyes.they did nothing to help him.yet you would not hear a shia accuse the sunnis of killing their caliph because some companions sunnis love betrayed or contrinuted in the killing of usthman.infact,does any true Shia today or anyone who identifies himself as "Shia Muslim" claim to love the kuffans who betrayed Imam Hussain (as)? never! infact we curse those who betrayed Imam Hussain (as) and fought him.

we do not mislead people and spread propaganda even against the sunnis we differ from.that is because the shia fears God and is not after spreading hate and blind propaganda to achieve "character assasination" and dent the image of others and mislead those who do not know much.the sunnis and particularly the wahhabis are scared to death at the commemoration of Ashura because there lies the truth Islam rests upon.by revealing what happened on Ashura,the entire world of muslims would see that it is only the SHIA that have the truth and stand for the truth of Islam.it is the SHIA who stand in support of the Ahlul-Bayt (as) and particularly Imam Hussain (as) up to this day by remembering him and following the sunnah of the Prophet (sa) to obey the Quran and the progeny as explained in HADITH ATH-THAQALAIN.they are simply scared all muslims would become SHIA! the commemoration of ashura and revealing what happened to Imam Hussain (as) would raise many questions.muslims would wonder how did the caliphate ended up in the hands of a criminal such as Yazeed.in that line,all those bad companions the sunnis honor to this day would be exposed and the usurpers of the caliphate and the enemies of the Ahlul-Bayt (as) would also be known and identified starting with abu bakr.

we Shia yearly commemorate the martyrdom of Imam Hussain (as) remembering him and expressing our hope we were with him then to die for him and not be like the kuffans who were hypocrites or the enemies of the Imam.but these wahhabis yearly kill us and send suicide bombers in pakistan,iraq and this year afghanistan to target Shia mourners of Imam Hussain (as).we Shia today want to be true Muslims and true Shia and true followers of Imam Hussain (as).that is true Islam.Islam is not what the people of kufa did and not what the sunnis believe by doing nothing and loving the enemies of the Ahlul-Bayt (as) and then claiming with a shameless face to also love the Ahlul-Bayt (as).to be "shia" is to show total love and obdience to the Ahlul-Bayt (as) and total disassociation from their enemies.the Quran orders us to love the Ahlul-Bayt (as).

(Holy Quran 42:23)

"Say (O Muhammad), I ask no reward from you (Muslims) for it except the love of my near relations.And whosoever does a good deed we add unto it a greater good for him. Lo, Allah is Forgiving, Responsive".

watch here (with english suntitles) the syrian mufti explaining why the sunnis have tried their best to conceal the tragedy of Karbala:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sXaSLM2bFgQ&feature=related

WHY DID THE PEOPLE OF KUFA BETRAY IMAM HUSSAIN (as)

thousands of the kufans offered to support Imam Hussain (as) initially but when they were needed to practicalize that support they betrayed Imam Hussain (as) because they did not want to die in fighting for the truth and protecting Islam.only a few came out to die for the Imam and defended him in the true spirit of Islam and being shia (follower) of Imam Hussain (as).why did that happen? the people of kufa were threatened by yazeed with death,some were bribed into submission and others were just plain lazy to rise up and revolt.yazeed changed the governor of kufa immediately he observed that the people were planning to revolt and side with Imam Hussain (as).he put in charge Ubaydullah Ibn Ziyad who was very brutal and inhumane.within days,the situation changed from support for Imam Hussain (as) to betrayal.as a travellered informed Imam Hussain (as) on his way to Iraq:"their hearts are with you but their swords are against you".yet Imam Hussain (as) continued his march towards Iraq in readiness to sacrfice himself and his loved ones to protect islam from the threat of Yazeed.

today the sacrifice of Imam Hussain (as) is still remembered annually by the SHIA as a sunnah of the Prophet Muhammad (sa) who mentioned the tragedy of Karbala before his death and even shed tears for Imam Hussain (as).also,the lessons of Karbala and the importance is enormous when one studies it closely.

we shia still shed tears for Imam Hussain (as) while the wahhabis still follow the legacy of Yazeed to shed our blood and silence us and silence the memory and revolution of Imam Hussain (as).but they will never succeed.these wahhabis "Vedaxcool" is following want to behead Imam Hussain (as) again by killing his memory and concealing the truth to save their image.but that will not happen even as they send suicide bombers to kill the SHIA on Ashura day when we remember Imam Hussain (as) and commemorate his martyrdom in accordance to the sunnah of Muhammad (sa).

up to this day,some among the wahhabis have no shame in even defending Yazeed plainly.can you imagine those who claimed to be muslims killing the grandson of their Prophet (sa)? true many of the people of Kufa contributed in the klling of Imam Hussain (as) by betraying him and not standing up to tyranny to defend the grandson of the Prophet (sa).but really it was Yazeed who ordered for the killing and it was his forces who had nothing to do with Imam Hussain (as),and the Shia,politicaly or religiously that carried out his order.Yazeed was a non-muslim pervert who saw Imam Hussain (as) as a threat to his rule because Imam Hussain (as) refused to pay allegiance to him.the rule of Yazeed was an outright threat to the religion of Islam.Imam Hussain (as) says:

" I never revolted in vain, as a rebel or as a tyrant, but I rose seeking reformation for the nation of my grandfather Mohammad. I intend to enjoin good and forbid evil, to act according to the traditions of my grandfather, and my father Ali Ibn Abi-Talib. (Bihar al- Anwar, Vol. 44, P. 329)

watch (with english subtitles) here is the wahhabi mufti of saudi arabia defending yazeed (the killer of Imam Hussain) even in our present time and condemning Imam Hussain (as),while the SHIA Ayatollah in Iraq defends Imam Hussain (as) by refuting the wahhabi mufti of saudi arabia:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=98bK3V7JNfY

to conclude,the wahhabis are simply theatened by the new tide of Shia popularity in the muslim world.they have forged many lies to scare the muslims from Shia Islam which it the purest and true islam.before they use to tell us that shias are persians and iranians who are so called "enemies of islam".we discovered among other lies that is not true.with the fall of saddam and the revival of the shia arabs in iraq which is a main base for shia islam,true islam is spreading among muslims like wild fire and muslims are knowing the truth and the wahhabi clerics are shaking.their lies are being abandoned and those bad companions they honor are being opposed and the Ahlul-Bayt (as) are being loved as Allah ordered us in the Quran.the wahhabis cannot stop shia islam which is true and purest Islam because that is the religion of Allah and Allah Himself promised in the Quran to make His religion triumph even if the disbelievers dislike it.
Re: O Allah, You Be The Judge Between Us And Our People; They Decevd And Desertd Us by vedaxcool(m): 3:56pm On Dec 16, 2011
[size=18pt]Can some one ask why this boy is stalking me cheesy

After the long tori, we saw no new sense added, what ever argument you make, you them against Imam Hussain, as he was the one that refer to the shais as traitors, I ask if you did not kill Hussain then why accept the blame? why beat your chest (even if lightly cheesy cheesy cheesy) to punish yourself for not doing enough to protect Imam Hussain, we would soon review how the acts came about. Lets hear what Imam Hussain r.a said and ask the right questions:

These tyrant and oppressive shee’ahs disgraced and shamed Hussain (radi-Allaahu ‘anhu) and destroyed his victory. When Hussain (radi-Allaahu ‘anhu) saw the reality of the shee’ah he said,
“May Allaah’s curse be upon you and your intentions you tyrant, disloyal and traitor shee’ah you have carved my chest with a dagger.” Jalaa al-A’ayoon (pg.468). shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

this quotation was taken from the shia book, now was it vedaxcool that place this in the shia books? did the sunnis threatened the shais into writing Imam Hussain r.a verdict on the shias? where did Imam Hussain r.a called the Kufa shias political shias, he simply said tyrant, traitor and disloyal shia have carved his chest with a dagger, claims that what did the Sunnis do to protect Imam Hussain r.a, such questions show poor thinking and low intellect, was it the sunnis that pledge Baya'at to Hussain r.a and then when time came for fighting turn their backs, no it was the shias and their hypocrisy that created the unpalatable situation where rather than behave like honourable men and fight they were simply intimidated by just 18 men, 18 vs 18000, 1: 1000 who can beat that, again when the 4000 troops came to fight, this troops passed thru kufa, yet there were more than 18000 men in Kufa, 18000 were the number of men that pledged their Baya'at. [/b]again before any can ask what did the sunnis did to protect Imam Hussain r.a, [b]we ask what did the religious shias do to protect him, they simply stood and watch as Imam Hussain r.a was being slaughtered! religious shias indeed we should say religious traitors, traitors that had everything , the number, the arms etc everything they had except honour and valour, they killed Imam Hussain r.a , their lies and treachery have no bound indeed, the Sunnis understanding of the event is clear, The shias invited Hussain r.a to Kufa, on getting there he required protection, instead of offering him protection they turned their backs and pretended not to know him in order to save their own skin! Indeed cursing them is a very little comapred to what Allah's judgement have for them

Allaamah Qadhee Saushastaree Shee’ee writes in ‘Majaalis al-Mu’mineen’
“There is no need to establish evidence the murderers of Imaam Hussain were Koofee shee’ah (as this was the case) and as for the claim they were Sunni, it is against the reality and requires evidence even though Abu Haneefah was a Koofee.” Majaalis al-Mu’mineen (pg.24) Printed in Iraan.

the above statement are again taken from the shias own scholars and book, the man emphatical holds the Kufee shias responsible for the death of Imam Hussayn r.a adding it is against reality to claim Sunnis killed Imam Hussain r.a
[/size]
Re: O Allah, You Be The Judge Between Us And Our People; They Decevd And Desertd Us by vedaxcool(m): 4:03pm On Dec 16, 2011
[size=18pt]The Cowards regreted their actions and the Guilts hunts shias till date

Al-Tawwabun (The Penitents)

Four years after the massacre of Karbala, the Shia of Kufa attempted to make ammends for their desertion of Hussain (رضّى الله عنه). They called themselves the Al-Tawwabun, which translates to “the Penitents.” This group went to Karbala to comemmorate Hussain (رضّى الله عنه), and here it was that they began Matam, with loud mourning, lamenting, and self-flagellation. These Tawwabun hit themselves to punish themselves for the cowardice that they had shown that led to their Imam’s death just four years earlier. This is the origin of the Shia ritual of Matam. It is altogether amusing how the Shia never really wonder where this barbaric custom started from or why it started in the first place. Little do they know that it is a testament to this day of how they killed their own Imam, and how their whole religion is centred around a false commitment to the Ahlel Bayt.

so we all see why Zhul-Fiqah hits his chest Lightly, following a customs that places blame upon all generations of shias[/size]
grin grin grin
Re: O Allah, You Be The Judge Between Us And Our People; They Decevd And Desertd Us by vedaxcool(m): 4:08pm On Dec 16, 2011
[size=18pt]Karbala was not to be the last act of treason by the Shia against the Ahlel Bayt. Sixty year later, the grandson of Hussain (رضّى الله عنه), namely Zayd ibn Ali ibn Hussain (رضّى الله عنه), led an uprising against the Umayyad ruler Hisham ibn Abd al-Malik. Zayd (رضّى الله عنه) recieved the Bayat (oath of allegiance) of over 40,000 men, of which 15,000 were from the same Kufa that deserted his grandfather. Just before the battle started, all but a few hundred men deserted Zayd (رضّى الله عنه) en masse. On the departure of the defectors, Zayd (رضّى الله عنه) remarked:

“I am afraid they have done unto me as they did to Hussain (رضّى الله عنه).”

Zayd (رضّى الله عنه) and his little army fought bravely and attained martyrdom. Thus, on Wednesday the 1st of Safar 122 AH, another member of the Ahlel Bayt fell victim to the treachery of the Shia of Kufa.[/size]

This Words are True

vedaxcool:

Indeed this words are true:

[size=18pt]“No one bears greater hatred towards us [the Ahlel Bayt] than those who claim to love us.”[/size] [Abdullâh al-Mâmaqânî, Miqbâs al-Hidâyah vol. 2 p. 414 (Mu’assasat Âl al-Bayt li-Ihyâ’ at-Turâth, Beirut 1991) quoting from Rijâl al-Kashshî.]
Re: O Allah, You Be The Judge Between Us And Our People; They Decevd And Desertd Us by Zhulfiqar1: 6:26pm On Dec 16, 2011
why repeat the same things over again when you done that in another thread where you were answered:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-801527.224.html

you can keep going wild and prove my suspicion right that you're paid to spread hate and lies and mislead others.in fact you behave as if you're a kid.but we will not cease to keep spreading the truth.if you do not fear for your soul and destiny,good for you.
Re: O Allah, You Be The Judge Between Us And Our People; They Decevd And Desertd Us by Zhulfiqar1: 6:33pm On Dec 16, 2011
[size=18pt]WAHHABI TERRORISTS KILL 58 SHIA MUSLIMS COMMEMORATING IMAM HUSSAIN'S (as) MARTYRDOM ON ASHURA IN AFGHANISTAN USING SUICIDE BOMBINGS[/size]

KILLING INNOCENT PEOPLE IS THE LEGACY OF YAZEED,THE TYRANT AND WAHHABIS ARE FOLLOWING HIS FOOTSTEPS.WHILE WE SHIA FOLLOW THE EXAMPLES OF IMAM HUSSAIN (as) AND THE PRINCIPLES OF ISLAM, THE WAHHABIS FOLLOW THE FOOTSTEPS OF THE JAHILIYYAH YAZEED AND HIS FATHER MUAWIYAH.
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-811368.32.html#msg9709634

Split-second: People rush to help those caught in the blast seconds after the bomb exploded at a Shi'ite shrine in Kabul, Afghanistan

Carnage: Bodies lie strewn across the ground after the powerful explosive went off this morning

Grief: Men weep after a suicide bomber detonated their device inside a packed Abulfazel Shrine in Kabul this morning, killing at least 25 people

Deadly: Afghan men shout as they help to move the bodies of victims. Women and children were among those killed in the blast

Rescued: A man carries a wounded boy past the bodies of those killed in the blast

Wounded: A man covered in blood is lifted out of the back of an ambulance in Kabul

High alert: Police officers stand guard at the scene of the attack in the Afghanistan capital. Shi'ite Muslims are celebrating the Ashura festival and the mosque was packed

Mourning: A police officer moves to stop an Afghan woman as she tries to find her loved ones after the blast

Guard: Police tape blocks off the bomb site in Kabul. There was also a second blast in Mazar-i-Sharif, which killed four people

Rescue: A man carries an injured victim from the bomb blast at a shrine on the river in Kabul
Re: O Allah, You Be The Judge Between Us And Our People; They Decevd And Desertd Us by Zhulfiqar1: 6:38pm On Dec 16, 2011
6 December 2011 Last updated at 16:47 GMT
[size=14pt]Afghanistan bombs kill 58 in Kabul and Mazar-i-Sharif[/size]

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-16046079

Twin attacks apparently targeting Shia Muslims have killed at least 58 people in Afghanistan.

In the deadliest incident, a suicide bomb struck a shrine packed with worshippers in the capital, Kabul, killing at least 54 people.

Another blast struck near a Shia mosque the northern city of Mazar-i-Sharif at about the same time, killing four.

The attacks appear to be of a sectarian nature unprecedented in recent Afghan history, correspondents say.

The US has condemned the attacks, saying it continues to "stand with the Afghan people".

The blasts coincided with the Shia Muslim festival of Ashura - the most important day in the Shia calendar and marked with a public holiday in Afghanistan.

Ashura is the climax of Muharram, the month of mourning for the martyrdom of the Prophet Muhammad's grandson.

Though tensions exist between Afghanistan's Sunni and minority Shia Muslims, most attacks in Afghanistan in recent years have targeted government officials or international forces, correspondents say.

Children hit

The near-simultaneous explosions happened at about midday (07:30 GMT).

In Kabul, the bomb went off near a gathering of hundreds of Shias singing at the Abu Fazal shrine.

Fifty-four people were killed in the blast, said health ministry spokesman Norughli Kargar, while 150 were injured.

"It was very loud. My ears went deaf and I was blown three metres [yards]," Mustafa, who uses only one name, told Associated Press news agency.

"There was smoke and red blood on the floor of the shrine. There were people lying everywhere."

Amid the chaos straight after the blast, a young girl, dressed in a green shalwar kameez (traditional dress) smeared in blood, stood shrieking, surrounded by the crumpled, piled-up bodies of children, AFP reported.

Afghan President Hamid Karzai spoke of the unprecedented nature of the attack, saying it was "the first time that, on such an important religious day in Afghanistan, terrorism of that horrible nature is taking place".

No-one had claimed to have carried out the attacks, said Mohammad Zahir, head of Kabul's criminal investigation department.

A Taliban statement said the group had not been behind either incident.

Police said they foiled another attack elsewhere in the capital.

The bomb which exploded near the main mosque in Mazar-i-Sharif was apparently strapped to a bicycle, and went off shortly after the Kabul blast.

Balkh province Deputy Police Chief Abdul Raouf Taj said the device exploded as a convoy of Shias, shouting in celebration of Ashura, passed by, AP reported.

At least 17 people were injured.

Elsewhere, police said at least three people were wounded by a motorcycle bomb in the southern city of Kandahar, the Taliban's heartland - but it appears to have been unconnected to the other two attacks.

Rarity

"We Muslims will never forget these attacks. It is the enemy of the Muslims who are carrying them out," he said, though he would not speculate on who might be responsible.

There are tensions between Sunni and minority Shia Muslims in Afghanistan, but violence of the type seen in Pakistan or Iraq is rare, the BBC's Quentin Sommerville in Kabul says.

Over the past decade Shias in Afghanistan have celebrated their festivals more confidently, openly and on a bigger scale than ever before.

The attacks come a day after an international conference on Afghanistan's future was held, in the German city of Bonn.

Pakistan boycotted the conference, after a Nato attack killed 24 of its troops at a checkpoint near the Afghan border last month.

Afghan security officials held their breath during the conference, our correspondent says, fearing there might an attack in Kabul to divert attention.

Mohammad Bakir Shaikzada, the top Shiite cleric in Kabul, said he could not remember a similar attack on such a scale.

"This is a crime against Muslims during the holy day of Ashura," he told AP.
Re: O Allah, You Be The Judge Between Us And Our People; They Decevd And Desertd Us by Zhulfiqar1: 6:41pm On Dec 16, 2011
Holy Quran 5:32
"Because of that, We decreed upon the Children of Israel that whoever kills a soul unless for a soul or for corruption [done] in the land - it is as if he had slain mankind entirely. And whoever saves one - it is as if he had saved mankind entirely. And our messengers had certainly come to them with clear proofs. Then indeed many of them, [even] after that, throughout the land, were transgressors".

Holy Quran 2:256
"Let there be no compulsion in religion".
Re: O Allah, You Be The Judge Between Us And Our People; They Decevd And Desertd Us by vedaxcool(m): 6:49pm On Dec 16, 2011
Zhul-fiqar:

why repeat the same things over again when you done that in another thread where you were answered:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-801527.224.html

you can keep going wild and prove my suspicion right that you're paid to spread hate and lies and mislead others.in fact you behave as if you're a kid.but we will not cease to keep spreading the truth.if you do not fear for your soul and destiny,good for you.

[size=18pt]Repeating what exactly? If you can not reply any claim be descent enough not to reply. As this thread addresses nothing you have replied, and funny enough you refer to the words that were taken from shites own book as being hate and lies, while in fact these are statement made by Imam Ali r.a , Imam Jafar, shias scholars, we will not cease from stating the truth quoting from shia own text, the same shias that would call Sunni nasibis just for disagreeing with their views, who spread the hate i wonder? who tell lies by maliginig Hadiths of the Prophet's who ignores text from their own book, Pls people follow the link to confirm to yourselves that Zhul fiqah lies, Just as Ali r.a called shias, liars, hypocrites, cowards and Traitors! why don't you curse or it seem non effective?[/size]  grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: O Allah, You Be The Judge Between Us And Our People; They Decevd And Desertd Us by Zhulfiqar1: 7:06pm On Dec 16, 2011
vedaxcool:

[size=18pt]Repeating what exactly? If you can not reply any claim be descent enough not to reply. As this thread addresses nothing you have replied, and funny enough you refer to the words that were taken from shites own book as being hate and lies, while in fact these are statement made by Imam Ali r.a , Imam Jafar, shias scholars, we will not cease from stating the truth quoting from shia own text, the same shias that would call Sunni nasibis just for disagreeing with their views, who spread the hate i wonder? who tell lies by maliginig Hadiths of the Prophet's who ignores text from their own book, Pls people follow the link to confirm to yourselves that Zhul fiqah lies, Just as Ali r.a called shias, liars, hypocrites, cowards and Traitors! why don't you curse or it seem non effective?[/size] grin grin grin grin grin grin

those lies and insults have being refuted in the other thread.you obviously want to spread lies through the trick of being funny and comical.may the fire of Jahannam make you cry bitterly!!!

i have explained those sayings of our Imams that they were condemning the hypocrites.i have also told you who those people were regarding Imam Ali's (as) sermon on those who would perish.go and check the thread.i will not entertain your childish methods and provocative statements.you are here to spread falsehood by being comical.you are not interested in reasoning.you use mockery instead to run away from a mature and revealing discussion.
Re: O Allah, You Be The Judge Between Us And Our People; They Decevd And Desertd Us by Zhulfiqar1: 7:10pm On Dec 16, 2011
[b]These wahhabis (extremist offshoot of Sunnis) are the same people giving Islam the bad image of terrorism around the world.they have placed a burden on the image of muslims with their intolerance and killing innocent people and suicide bombings against people of other faiths.in fact they have done more harm than good as non-muslims no longer support muslims even when we are right.they have even given the rightful cause of the palestinians a bad image.many people now tend to misunderstand the legitimate resistance of the palestinians for terrorism because of these wahhabis who identify themselves through the salafist movement.israel is the country benefitting from that most.most of the bombers of september 11 are wahhabis from saudi arabia.the saudi-wahhabi sponsor of terror is giving muslims a bad name and spreading sectarian hatred and killings of even muslims,shia and sunnis alike as seen in iraq.anyone who disagrees with them is a "kafir" (disbeliever).they have come to be know as "takfiris" (those who make others disbelievers)! muslims everywhere are threatened by the wahhabis as they spread their venomous teachings everywhere and "Vedaxcool" can be rightly described as one of their victims.

this mentality of intolerance and killings is not Islam.this is the neo-arabian jahiliyyah culture disguised under the banner of Islam.this is exactly how the banu umayyah operated and this is the legacy of the banu umayyah that wahhabis are following by spreading ignorance through the penetration of muslims and playing with their emotions.the banu umayyah was the clan that hated Islam the most.their leader abu sufyan was the staunchest enemy of the Prophet Muhammad (sa) and only became "muslim" with his mouth after he was decisively defeated.his son Muawiya later led rebellions while claiming to be "muslim" with his mouth after the death of the Prophet (sa).Muawiyah plotted both the killing of Imam Ali (as),the son-in-law of the Prophet Muhammad (sa) and the poisoning of the grandson of the Prophet,Imam Hassan (as).

the son of Muawiya,Yazeed perpetrated the tragedy of Karbala where Imam Hussain (as) another grandson of the Prophet (sa) was beheaded and his entirely family massacred while thirsty under the scorching heat of the desert sun.this is the revenge of the arabian pagans against Muhammad (sa) for defeating them.and these are the pagans that sunnis honor for being "companions of the Prophet" many today wrongly having the idea that it was muslims fighting themselves.the truth must be revealed.

the terrorism and pagan culture that the wahhabis promote under sunnism must be exposed!this is not ISLAM!!!!as we can see,the first people who suffered from the pagan arabian terrorism was the true and pious muslims and the family of the Prophet Muhammad (sa).today the followers of the banu umayyah and many sunnis who ofcourse claim to love Islam but most are innocent victims of a concealed history are spreading the hate of the jahilliyah arabian culture while mistaking it for ISLAM.as evident,the SHIA have followed the teachings of Allah and His Prophet (sa) to abide by the Quran and the Ahlul-Bayt (as) as recorded in HADITH ATH-THAQALAIN. but the wahhabis have followed the teachings of yazeed and the banu umayyah by spilling blood of innocent people with their ignorance and venomous teachings of hate and intolerance.The SHIA yearly remember Imam Hussain (as) to honor Muhammad (sa) and his sunnah in shedding tears for Hussain (as).the Prophet (sa) said:"Hussain is from me and Iam from Hussain,may Allah love those who love Hussain".while we SHIA honor Imam Hussain (as) and his grandfather,the Prophet Muhammad (sa),the wahhabis honor yazeed and his grandfather abu sufyan in spilling the blood of innocent people. [/b]
Re: O Allah, You Be The Judge Between Us And Our People; They Decevd And Desertd Us by Zhulfiqar1: 9:50pm On Dec 16, 2011
WARNING: VIDEO IS EXTREMELY,EXTREMELY,EXTREMELY GRAPHIC!!!!

WATCH NEW VIDEO:WAHHABI TERRORISTS (FOLLOWERS OF YAZEED) IN SYRIAN CITY OF HAMA BEHEAD SYRIAN CITIZENS FOR REFUSING TO JOIN THE UPRISING AGAINST SYRIAN PRESIDENT,BASHAR AL-ASSAD:

http://www.youtube.com/verify_age?next_url=/watch%3Fv%3DftjmK1ub3d0%26feature%3Dshare
Re: O Allah, You Be The Judge Between Us And Our People; They Decevd And Desertd Us by Zhulfiqar1: 2:57pm On Dec 17, 2011
[size=18pt]Revenge For Imam Hussain (as) By Imam Mahdi (ajtf) : [/size]

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-827241.0.html
Re: O Allah, You Be The Judge Between Us And Our People; They Decevd And Desertd Us by tpia5: 6:36pm On Dec 17, 2011
is iraq in danger of a civil war?
Re: O Allah, You Be The Judge Between Us And Our People; They Decevd And Desertd Us by vedaxcool(m): 7:54pm On Dec 17, 2011
Zhul-fiqar:

those lies and insults have being refuted in the other thread.you obviously want to spread lies through the trick of being funny and comical.may the fire of Jahannam make you cry bitterly!!!
[size=14pt][b]
You mean to say you refuted these statements:

“O Allah, You be the Judge between us and our people; they deceived us and deserted us.” - Muslim

“Our shee’ah have denied everything and hence our victory.” - Imam Husayn

There is no need to establish evidence the murderers of Imaam Hussain were Koofee shee’ah (as this was the case) and as for the claim they were Sunni, it is against the reality and requires evidence even though Abu Haneefah was a Koofee - Allaamah Qadhee Saushastaree

“May Allaah’s curse be upon you and your intentions you tyrant, disloyal and traitor shee’ah you have carved my chest with a dagger.” - Imam Hussain r.a

I am happy to see your reaction, it continues to show your serious displeasure against the Truth, when one cannot refute the truth, he alleges being paid, he tells lies, curse, curse yet the Truth has been told, All the above shows clearly the shias remained responsible for the death of Imam Hussain r.a and even his grand son, I [/b][/size]

Zhul-fiqar:

i have explained those sayings of our Imams that they were condemning the hypocrites.i have also told you who those people were regarding Imam Ali's (as) sermon on those who would perish.go and check the thread.i will not entertain your childish methods and provocative statements.you are here to spread falsehood by being comical.you are not interested in reasoning.you use mockery instead to run away from a mature and revealing discussion.

[size=14pt]Condemning 18000 hypocrites and 100's of thousand more, who calls statement attributed to Imam Hussein r.a lies and wahabi propaganda , you are not required to entertain anything, as we know children go into tantrums when they meet a situation more than they can handle they beginning crying and shouting wahabis wahabs, I keep laughing whenever I read the hypocrite tears of his failure,His failure has made him to continually over board, i pray he does not go mad. Matured discussion with a man that have curses to be the only sensible reason he can offer, anybody reading the above replies from Zhul we clearly know you are nowhere near intellectual maturity neither do you have any intellect to reason for yourself. And I need you to slap or beat your chest lightly, after reading the shias treachery against Imam Hussein I have no better request than this! grin[/size]
Re: O Allah, You Be The Judge Between Us And Our People; They Decevd And Desertd Us by vedaxcool(m): 8:03pm On Dec 17, 2011
Al-Imam al-Sheikh Muhammad Hussain al-Naa’ini, the teacher of the Maraje’ of the holy city of Najaf, said:

There is no doubt as to the permissibility of the beating of the chest and the face with the hands to the point of redness or blackness (of the chest or the face). This is also extended to the lashing of the shoulders and the back with chains to the extent mentioned (above), and even if this led to bleeding. As for causing the bleeding of the head by sword beating, this is also allowed provided it does not lead to endangering harm, such as unstoppable bleeding or harm to the scull, etc. as it is known amongst the experts in doing this (hitting on the head).” shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

The above Fatwa was endorsed and signed by the following eminent Maraje’:

Ayatollah al-Udhma al-Seyyid Mohsen al-Hakim
Ayatollah al-Udhma al-Seyyid Muhammad Kaadhem al-Shari’atMadari
Ayatollah al-Udhma al-Seyyid Abd-el-A’la al-Sabzewary
Ayatollah al-Udhma al-Seyyid Abul-Qassim al-Kho’i
Ayatollah al-Udhma al-Seyyid Muhammad Ridha al-Gulpaygani
Ayatollah al-Udhma al-Seyyid Ali al-Hussaini al-Seestani
Ayatollah al-Udhma al-Seyyid Muhammad Saadiq al-Rouhani
Ayatollah al-Udhma al-Mirza Jawaad al-Tabrizi
Ayatollah al-Udhma al-Sheikh Hussain al-Waheed al-Khurasani
And many other Maraje’ and eminent scholars

Re: O Allah, You Be The Judge Between Us And Our People; They Decevd And Desertd Us by vedaxcool(m): 8:18pm On Dec 17, 2011
The fact that the Shia of Kufa are the ones who abandoned Sayyiduna Hussain has already been discussed earlier. What the Shia propagandists will reply to this is that “sure, the Shia are the ones who didn’t defend Sayyiduna Hussain but it was the Sunnis who actually killed him!”

However, this is not true at all. The man who killed Sayyiduna Hussain (i.e. gave the death-blow) was a man by the name of Shimr bin Thil-Jawshan and he was a Shia, as recorded in both Sunni and Shia books. Shimr was part of the Shia, and then he betrayed Sayyiduna Hussain and joined Yazid’s men, giving Sayyiduna Hussain the death-blow.

To provide a solid proof of this fact (i.e. that Shimr was a Shia), we refer to the esteemed and classical Shia scholar, Al-Qummi. Al-Qummi, author of the famous book “Mafaatihul-Jinaan”, writes in his book: “I say, Shimr was in the forces of Ameer al-Mu’mineen on the Day of Siffin.” (Al-Qummi, “Safinatun-Najaat”, vol.4, p. 492, Chapter Sheen Followed by Meem)
Re: O Allah, You Be The Judge Between Us And Our People; They Decevd And Desertd Us by Zhulfiqar1: 8:27pm On Dec 17, 2011
is that why your wahhabi brothers are killing the shia? have they not read "there is no compulsion in religion" (Quran 2:256)? why does it  pain you if others are cutting themselves? are you forced to? at least they are not persecuting others and beheading them like the wahhabis do.

your propaganda you love repeating have been refuted showing that is not part of shia islam:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=801527.msg9755616#msg9755616

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-801527.192.html#msg9755616

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-801527.192.html#msg9759753
Re: O Allah, You Be The Judge Between Us And Our People; They Decevd And Desertd Us by Zhulfiqar1: 8:30pm On Dec 17, 2011
vedaxcool:

The fact that the Shia of Kufa are the ones who abandoned Sayyiduna Hussain has already been discussed earlier. What the Shia propagandists will reply to this is that “sure, the Shia are the ones who didn’t defend Sayyiduna Hussain but it was the Sunnis who actually killed him!”

However, this is not true at all. The man who killed Sayyiduna Hussain (i.e. gave the death-blow) was a man by the name of Shimr bin Thil-Jawshan and he was a Shia, as recorded in both Sunni and Shia books. Shimr was part of the Shia, and then he betrayed Sayyiduna Hussain and joined Yazid’s men, giving Sayyiduna Hussain the death-blow.

To provide a solid proof of this fact (i.e. that Shimr was a Shia), we refer to the esteemed and classical Shia scholar, Al-Qummi. Al-Qummi, author of the famous book “Mafaatihul-Jinaan”, writes in his book: “I say, Shimr was in the forces of Ameer al-Mu’mineen on the Day of Siffin.” (Al-Qummi, “Safinatun-Najaat”, vol.4, p. 492, Chapter Sheen Followed by Meem)

God punish you and your shimr and all the munafiqeen (hypocrites)!
Re: O Allah, You Be The Judge Between Us And Our People; They Decevd And Desertd Us by vedaxcool(m): 9:15pm On Dec 17, 2011
^^^^^

Lol!  grin grin grin grin grin grin, go slap yourself or beat your chest "lightly" to bear your own share of the guilt bestriding the shias  grin grin grin grin grin, this guy(Zhul fiqah) go mad soon, pls his family members should restrain him from the internet!  grin grin grin grin grin as he can no longer sanely engage me, he is cursing left right centre, lol! his curses have no effect, poor creature, if only he can reason for himself, his anger will not suffice for him during Yanmul  Qiyammah.
Re: O Allah, You Be The Judge Between Us And Our People; They Decevd And Desertd Us by Zhulfiqar1: 10:11pm On Dec 17, 2011
vedaxcool:

^^^^^

Lol!  grin grin grin grin grin grin, go slap yourself or beat your chest "lightly" to bear your own share of the guilt bestriding the shias  grin grin grin grin grin, this guy(Zhul fiqah) go mad soon, pls his family members should restrain him from the internet!  grin grin grin grin grin as he can no longer sanely engage me, he is cursing left right centre, lol! his curses have no effect, poor creature, if only he can reason for himself, his anger will not suffice for him during Yanmul  Qiyammah.

you have used insults and mockery from the beginning.and you are the one that is actually going mad because whenever a thread on Shia Islam is opened,you will post insults.you pretend you're all smiles when deep inside you you are burning and obvious for all to see your foolishness.if i want to do the same thing to expose the evil men you honor in every thread sunnis start,nairaland would be unbearable for others.

that is the method you use to feel "on top".you keep insulting to derail the thread.to add more illusion you lie.

on Qiyamah,you and Yazeed and Shimr alongside abu bakr,the first usurper and Umar Ibn Al-Khattab,your ga.y caliph who killed the Prophet's daughter (as) would all join Iblis in the fire of hell.

inshaAllah i would be in the company of Imam Hussain (as) in al-jannah washing his feet and drinking the water!!!
Re: O Allah, You Be The Judge Between Us And Our People; They Decevd And Desertd Us by vedaxcool(m): 9:42am On Dec 19, 2011
[size=18pt]When the Nasibi has regained his sanity we might take him more seriously  grin grin grin:#

1. the Hypocrites invited Imam Hussain r.a to Kufa, pledging their allegiance to him.

2. A total of 12000 letters were sent him, in a day he received up to 600 letter, this hypocrites inviting him pledging their allegiance claiming they have no imam to lead them in prayer at one point!

3. Muslim on reaching Kufa received the pledge of 18000 men.

4. Yazid hears the plots, sends 18 men, 18 men only to Kufa to arrest the situation.

5. the 18 men entered the town of Kufa were 18000 men pledged their allegiance.

6. The 18 men sort out Muslim and arrested him.

7. the 18000 men did nothing to save him, they stood and watch as Muslim was executed, none of the 18000 men did anything, in fact Muslim hid in an old woman's house, yet her son exposed him to the 18000 men.

8. Imam Hussain r.a sent a messenger to Kufa, who again was caught by the 18 men, the 18000 men again did nothing but looked as he was also executed.

9. Yazid then deploys 4000 men, who pass thru the Kufa on their way to karbala, yet the 18000 men did nothing to fight the them.

10. A fight ensues in Karbala, the 18000 men where nowhere to be found, they all looked away as the the battle went on.

11. The Kufa shias to cover their tracks decided to send a man by the name of shimr to execute Imam Hussain r.a.

12. It was reported that the shias burnt all the letters in Imam Hussain's r.a tent in order to cover their tracks.

13. this statements again showed the level of treachery the Shias of Kufa engaged in:

“O Allah, You be the Judge between us and our people; they deceived us and deserted us.” - Muslim

There is no need to establish evidence the murderers of Imaam Hussain were Koofee shee’ah (as this was the case) and as for the claim they were Sunni, it is against the reality and requires evidence even though Abu Haneefah was a Koofee  - Allaamah Qadhee Saushastaree

“May Allaah’s curse be upon you and your intentions you tyrant, disloyal and traitor shee’ah you have carved my chest with a dagger.” - Imam Hussain r.a

14. The eyes of the kufees became "cleared" hence they instituted the rituals of Matam, as a punishment for their guilt in refusing to fight honourably:

Four years after the massacre of Karbala, the Shia of Kufa attempted to make ammends for their desertion of Hussain (رضّى الله عنه). They called themselves the Al-Tawwabun, which translates to “the Penitents.” This group went to Karbala to comemmorate Hussain (رضّى الله عنه), and here it was that they began Matam, with loud mourning, lamenting, and self-flagellation. These Tawwabun hit themselves to punish themselves for the cowardice that they had shown that led to their Imam’s death just four years earlier. This is the origin of the Shia ritual of Matam. It is altogether amusing how the Shia never really wonder where this barbaric custom started from or why it started in the first place. Little do they know that it is a testament to this day of how they killed their own Imam, and how their whole religion is centred around a false commitment to the Ahlel Bayt.

15. we humbly request that all shias who read this, should bit their chest "lightly" !  grin grin grin grin grin we urge that fellow who is going insane due to his inability to refute well written points to pls stop derailing the thread with his wahabi tactic!

When one read the story above, there is no Parralel of Human Treachery in history cry, no wonder the shia injure themselves, we should expect nothing less!

[/size]
Re: O Allah, You Be The Judge Between Us And Our People; They Decevd And Desertd Us by Zhulfiqar1: 11:09am On Dec 19, 2011
When you make any new point,it would be refuted or answered once.when you keep spamming threads and repeating lies and stu.pidity,mentioned would be made to the previous reply once.when you persist on repetition,you'd be forsaken with your stu.pidity and ignored.
Re: O Allah, You Be The Judge Between Us And Our People; They Decevd And Desertd Us by vedaxcool(m): 11:25am On Dec 19, 2011
vedaxcool:

[size=18pt]When the Nasibi has regained his sanity we might take him more seriously  grin grin grin:#

1. the Hypocrites invited Imam Hussain r.a to Kufa, pledging their allegiance to him.

2. A total of 12000 letters were sent him, in a day he received up to 600 letter, this hypocrites inviting him pledging their allegiance claiming they have no imam to lead them in prayer at one point!

3. Muslim on reaching Kufa received the pledge of 18000 men.

4. Yazid hears the plots, sends 18 men, 18 men only to Kufa to arrest the situation.

5. the 18 men entered the town of Kufa were 18000 men pledged their allegiance.

6. The 18 men sort out Muslim and arrested him.

7. the 18000 men did nothing to save him, they stood and watch as Muslim was executed, none of the 18000 men did anything, in fact Muslim hid in an old woman's house, yet her son exposed him to the 18000 men.

8. Imam Hussain r.a sent a messenger to Kufa, who again was caught by the 18 men, the 18000 men again did nothing but looked as he was also executed.

9. Yazid then deploys 4000 men, who pass thru the Kufa on their way to karbala, yet the 18000 men did nothing to fight the them.

10. A fight ensues in Karbala, the 18000 men where nowhere to be found, they all looked away as the the battle went on.

11. The Kufa shias to cover their tracks decided to send a man by the name of shimr to execute Imam Hussain r.a.

12. It was reported that the shias burnt all the letters in Imam Hussain's r.a tent in order to cover their tracks.

13. this statements again showed the level of treachery the Shias of Kufa engaged in:

There is no need to establish evidence the murderers of Imaam Hussain were Koofee shee’ah (as this was the case) and as for the claim they were Sunni, it is against the reality and requires evidence even though Abu Haneefah was a Koofee  - Allaamah Qadhee Saushastaree

14. The eyes of the kufees became "cleared" hence they instituted the rituals of Matam, as a punishment for their guilt in refusing to fight honourably:

15. we humbly request that all shias who read this, should bit their chest "lightly" !  grin grin grin grin grin we urge that fellow who is going insane due to his inability to refute well written points to pls stop derailing the thread with his wahabi tactic!

When one read the story above, there is no Parralel of Human Treachery in history cry, no wonder the shia injure themselves, we should expect nothing less!

[/size]

when the man running insane is finally mad I might consider stop stating the truth!
Re: O Allah, You Be The Judge Between Us And Our People; They Decevd And Desertd Us by Zhulfiqar1: 11:34am On Dec 19, 2011
now i understand why brother "LagosShia" considers you a kafir.even the kuffar are not as mannerless as you.

you're unscrupulous and lack islamic morals.

when a BAKRI persists in madness after the truth is presented,you'd be ignored.if i follow the footsteps of brother "LagosShia" you will not feel the forum belongs to you whenever a shia thread pops up.shia threads will continue on nairaland and nothing will stop that.the truth would be shown however the time and effort it takes.you can keep going mad and if you're being paid as we have experienced that,then it will surely be to no avail.

down with the enemies of the Ahlul-Bayt (as) and BAKRISM!!!

falsehood is bound to vanish by its nature.that is what the Quran tells us.
Re: O Allah, You Be The Judge Between Us And Our People; They Decevd And Desertd Us by vedaxcool(m): 11:37am On Dec 19, 2011
vedaxcool:

[size=28pt]when the man running insane is finally mad I might consider stop stating the truth![/size]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

72 Signs Of The Doomsday (qiyamat) As Per Islam. / Three Important Principles In The Modern Hijrah / Who is your close friend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 196
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.