Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,838 members, 7,810,223 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:39 AM

Any Fans Of The Weeknd - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Any Fans Of The Weeknd (1243 Views)

Pls Where Can I Download The Weeknd Beauty Behind The Madness / The Weeknd – I Can’t Feel My Face / Any Fans Of Rock Music On Nairaland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Fans Of The Weeknd by Abagworo(m): 11:26pm On Dec 16, 2011
Africa has produced another talent in the rank of Red One(Morocco) and Akon(Senegal). Abel Tesfaye (born February 16, 1990), better known by his stage name "The Weeknd" (prounounced The Weakened) is an Ethiopian Canadian singer. Songs recorded under The Weeknd name first leaked in late 2010, though the identity of the individual behind the project was initially unknown. The Weeknd released a nine-song mixtape, House of Balloons, on 21 March 2011. The mixtape is a part of a trilogy which includes Thursday, released on 18 August 2011, and Echoes of Silence, to be released in the autumn. The song "High for This" was featured in the promo for the final season of the HBO show Entourage. On June 16, 2011, House of Balloons was named as a longlisted nominee for the 2011 Polaris Music Prize.

The Weeknd was recently commissioned by Florence & The Machine to remix their single "Shake It Out" off their album Ceremonials.[16] Tesfaye released a new track entitled Initiation, on October 8, 2011 which will appear on Echoes Of Silence. [17] His third mixtape may be more experimental and different then his previous two. On twitter, Abel stated "I hope they don't hang me for my decisions on Echoes of Silence" [18]

Illangelo announced The Weeknd "has been tapped to contribute a remix of one of Lady Gaga's Born This Way hits to her forthcoming 14-track collection, Born This Way: The Remix due out November 21." [19]On November 2 a remix called 'The Weeknd & Illangelo Remix' of her single "Marry the Night" was released on the internet.[20]

He was featured on the Track "Crew Love" from Drake's album Take Care. He was credited for writing on five songs of the same album ("Shot for Me", "Crew Love", "Cameras", "Practice" and "The Ride"wink
Re: Any Fans Of The Weeknd by Abagworo(m): 12:14am On Jul 14, 2012
still waiting for this talent to blow.
Re: Any Fans Of The Weeknd by Abagworo(m): 3:54pm On Jul 08, 2015
Been ages this thread was opened. The Weeknd has finally blown.

1 Like

Re: Any Fans Of The Weeknd by MzBlessin(f): 12:32am On Jul 12, 2015
he was on sia elastic heart remix...my ringtone
Re: Any Fans Of The Weeknd by AikayDaWrapper(m): 9:25am On Jul 12, 2015
This dudes voice is heavenly. Best voice I have heard for years.

''I only call you when it's half past 5
the only time that I could be by your side
I only love it when you touch me not feel me
when I'm fucke.d up that's the real me
when I'm fucke.d up that's the real me''

Genius lyrics
Re: Any Fans Of The Weeknd by Szilard: 7:00pm On May 08, 2022
Abagworo:
Africa has produced another talent in the rank of Red One(Morocco) and Akon(Senegal). Abel Tesfaye (born February 16, 1990), better known by his stage name "The Weeknd" (prounounced The Weakened) is an Ethiopian Canadian singer. Songs recorded under The Weeknd name first leaked in late 2010, though the identity of the individual behind the project was initially unknown. The Weeknd released a nine-song mixtape, House of Balloons, on 21 March 2011. The mixtape is a part of a trilogy which includes Thursday, released on 18 August 2011, and Echoes of Silence, to be released in the autumn. The song "High for This" was featured in the promo for the final season of the HBO show Entourage. On June 16, 2011, House of Balloons was named as a longlisted nominee for the 2011 Polaris Music Prize.

The Weeknd was recently commissioned by Florence & The Machine to remix their single "Shake It Out" off their album Ceremonials.[16] Tesfaye released a new track entitled Initiation, on October 8, 2011 which will appear on Echoes Of Silence. [17] His third mixtape may be more experimental and different then his previous two. On twitter, Abel stated "I hope they don't hang me for my decisions on Echoes of Silence" [18]

Illangelo announced The Weeknd "has been tapped to contribute a remix of one of Lady Gaga's Born This Way hits to her forthcoming 14-track collection, Born This Way: The Remix due out November 21." [19]On November 2 a remix called 'The Weeknd & Illangelo Remix' of her single "Marry the Night" was released on the internet.[20]

He was featured on the Track "Crew Love" from Drake's album Take Care. He was credited for writing on five songs of the same album ("Shot for Me", "Crew Love", "Cameras", "Practice" and "The Ride"wink

Damm, you should be called the Real XO
bro.

You've been following Abel since 2011 shocked

I love you man, I'm Abel's biggest fan.

I hope you're still a fan??

If yes... what do you think of "Dawn Fm"? cool

(1) (Reply)

Meek Mill – All Eyes On You Ft Chris Brown & Nicki Minaj / Complete Set Of Used Studio Equipment/Furniture For Sale @ N80,000 / Beautiful Photos Of A Double Amputee Model

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.