Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,541 members, 7,955,011 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:24 PM

Christmas And New Year Offer - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Christmas And New Year Offer (1306 Views)

Diamond Bank's Old And New Brand: Which do you prefer?? / Christmas And New Year Graphic Design Contest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Christmas And New Year Offer by ugo2u(m): 7:31am On Dec 17, 2011
as the christmas and new year draw near, if you are planning to print xmas and new year cards and you need quality design at a great discount (3k for each design and a maximum of 2 adjustments) then let me know. I think I have caught the yuletide bug lol! so contact me by call or txt on 08139732517. and you will get ur designs within 24 hours. so what are you waiting for?! call now!!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Pls Help Me! / Make Cheapest , Free And Fastest ID Card From Us / Ad Design For Ndoto

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.