Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,339 members, 7,819,191 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:28 PM

How To Employ Others As A Student Currently At Home On ASUU Strike/holiday! - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / How To Employ Others As A Student Currently At Home On ASUU Strike/holiday! (693 Views)

Why You Should Make Money During This ASUU Strike / Work From Home On The Internet / Am A Student And I Have A Available Cash Of 500,000 Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Employ Others As A Student Currently At Home On ASUU Strike/holiday! by charlia: 2:01pm On Dec 17, 2011
Hello good people,

Compliment of the season and a big shout out to Nairaland Founder/Chairman.

Are you a Nigerian Student currently at home because of ASUU strike? Dont worry! you can positively use this
time to rewrite your financial history by building your online business using the latest technology and employ
others when you get back to school.

The link http://students.sitesell.com/justgetdollars.html

I refer you because my site on study abroad program and finance is key to achieving success in life

We also represent University Canada West in Africa next intake April 11 2012

www.nigeria-study-abroad-and-online-degree-program-guide.com

www.twitter.com/NigStudyAbroad

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Nigeria-Study-Abroad-and-Online-Degree-Program-Guide/128444373926782#!/pages/Nigeria-Study-Abroad-and-Online-Degree-Program-Guide/128444373926782

We can together change our world through qualitative education for ALL

Aethics Dome Arts Crafts and Events Limited
Re: How To Employ Others As A Student Currently At Home On ASUU Strike/holiday! by etchel(m): 12:26pm On Jan 09, 2012
Pls feed me with details etchel@hotmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Invest In Your Future Now / Best Deal In Freight Forwarding / Need Urgently Direct Gem Stone Miners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.