Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,778 members, 7,817,206 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:13 AM

Very Emotional Testimony By A Jordanian Sunni Sister Live On Tv - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Very Emotional Testimony By A Jordanian Sunni Sister Live On Tv (1018 Views)

How To Deal With Emotional Challenges And Hardships / Sacrifice - Very Emotional VIDEO - Mufti Menk / Sunni Muslims Protest Kim Kardashian's Visit To Bahrain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Very Emotional Testimony By A Jordanian Sunni Sister Live On Tv by LagosShia: 12:28pm On Dec 18, 2011
please watch and be overwhelmed with tears cry cry cry (video with english subtitles for translation):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vPWwl3LZRDw&feature=related
Re: Very Emotional Testimony By A Jordanian Sunni Sister Live On Tv by Onyocha: 5:34pm On Dec 18, 2011
what an eye opener! cry
Re: Very Emotional Testimony By A Jordanian Sunni Sister Live On Tv by Zhulfiqar1: 11:10am On Dec 19, 2011
Sub-Ha-Nallah!!!

very nice video that shakes the hearts of the believers!!!
Re: Very Emotional Testimony By A Jordanian Sunni Sister Live On Tv by LagosShia: 2:36pm On Dec 19, 2011
thank you all for the kind comments.

i hope more muslims watch this video!!!
Re: Very Emotional Testimony By A Jordanian Sunni Sister Live On Tv by Araboy(m): 6:15pm On Dec 19, 2011
Shia Propoganda I have no respect for people who claim to be Muslims yet they  still insult the closest companions  

and Wives of The Prophet SAW which is the ultimate heresy

Muslims would be better off without their two extremes Shia and Wahabis no wonder why they hate each others
Re: Very Emotional Testimony By A Jordanian Sunni Sister Live On Tv by LagosShia: 6:38pm On Dec 19, 2011
Araboy:

Shia Propoganda I have no respect for people who claim to be Muslims yet they  still insult the closest companions 

and Wives of The Prophet SAW which is the ultimate heresy

Muslims would be better off without their two extremes Shia and Wahabis no wonder why they hate each others

i have no respect for someone like you who prefers muslim women to dress in western outfits than hijab and islamic outfits.  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

we do not insult the companions.we bring out the truth and expose those like yourself who conceal the truth to spare the image of evil men among the companions who caused harm and suffering to the purified and chosen members of the Ahlul-Bayt (as).you should be ashame to promote your own propaganda that we shia hate the companions.there are companions we honor and love.you know that,dont you?.

we do not insult the wives of the Prophet (sa).we expose aisha and hafsa.two wives out of about 13 wives the Prophet (sa) married in his lifetime.

if we are hateful and insolent we should curse them all as you are promoting your propaganda.but we pick out aisha and hafsa two women who went against the Quran and the orders of the Prophet (sa) himself.your words are a testimony of heresy and not our beliefs.

and i hope well you know the difference between "cursing" and "insult".even Allah in His Quran curses the evil-doers.and i also hope you know how two wives of two previous prophets are reported in the Quran to have being cursed and  condemned.is that also heresy in the Quran?won't you pass your judgement,your honor?

i would advice you to seek forgiveness.wahhabism is a sunni filth.it came from sunnism.infact no wahhabi identifies himself as wahhabi but as "ahlus-sunnah wal jamah".it is only their hateful and intolerant behaviour and ideas that set them apart and their love for terrorism which is giving muslims a bad image.

how dare you compare us Shia who expose falsehood and bring out the truth with the wahhabis who teach nothing but hate?

may Allah hold you accountable for your wrong and hateful comparison.
Re: Very Emotional Testimony By A Jordanian Sunni Sister Live On Tv by LagosShia: 6:39pm On Dec 19, 2011
@Araboy

tell us what you benefitted from the video and not your ideas from your wicked heart that is harder than stone.
Re: Very Emotional Testimony By A Jordanian Sunni Sister Live On Tv by LagosShia: 8:18pm On Dec 20, 2011
I really wish this sister from Jordan will inspire us all especially during this trying time in the forum.

(1) (Reply)

NL Muslims, Be The Judge Of Your Own Moderator...lol... / Wishing Christians ‘merry Christmas’ Is A Sin – Islamic Cleric, Zakir Naik / Is It Right For An Islamic Artiste To Do Duet With A Christain Artiste?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.