Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,958 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:55 AM

I'm So Proud Of Nairalanders! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I'm So Proud Of Nairalanders! (696 Views)

Baby Pictures Of Nairalanders! / List Of Nairalanders I Have Seen Real Life But Have Not Seen Me. / Reaction Of Nairalanders During The Offline Period! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I'm So Proud Of Nairalanders! by Bwoodlt: 1:03pm On Dec 18, 2011
I know we may be hateful, jealous, angry and greedy. However, we still care about one another. We're loving and compasionate. It doesnt matter where we're from, we look out for each other. 

I was going through the thread "Man raises family under the bridge", you guys touched my heart. I felt the tears dropping down. It was so overwhelming.
Even some proclaimed christians will not have done something close to that. But God has placed in us the love for mankind and this is what makes us who we are today.

Another thread caught my attention about people contemplating of commiting suicide,  that again makes me feel like Oh Lord, thou art worthy! Words cant express how I feel about Nairanlanders and most especially, the contributors of these two threads and many others!

You might have someone you really wants to show your appreciation to, they might have influenced your life in a way or another, or done something you couldnt have imagine coming so easy. Please show them some love via this thread.

Thanks!

(1) (Reply)

Cant View Pms On NL. / Most Okada In Lagos Are Without plate Number / Is A New Nairaland Possible?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.