Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,278 members, 7,839,383 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:08 PM

How are you finding using Internet in Nigeria - Share Your Experiences - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How are you finding using Internet in Nigeria - Share Your Experiences (6194 Views)

Is MLM Business Dead In Nigeria? Share Your View! / Your experiences with the UBA Naira Visa Africard / Shopping Abroad/online From Nigeria - Share Your Experiences (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How are you finding using Internet in Nigeria - Share Your Experiences by Vicky2k(m): 5:16pm On Dec 22, 2011
I Love Wifi Internet Access and its really a Nice Project for anyone to start. I advice targeting a particular locality in Lagos eg V I, Ikeja. And then concentrating on delivering a reliable and affordable service to them. Also consider Automating the means of Paying for your service such as setting up a website where customers purchase Airtime and that means integrating a payment solution like VTN or Other
Learn how to make 10 USD Regularly into a Payoneer Mastercard. See Thread for more Details nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-829710.0.html
Re: How are you finding using Internet in Nigeria - Share Your Experiences by techbabes: 4:28pm On Dec 26, 2011
Thanks Vicky.
That's some solid advice
Re: How are you finding using Internet in Nigeria - Share Your Experiences by omosexy1: 10:35am On Dec 27, 2011
why ikeja and V.I. these are cities where companies are located and they all have internet services that they may be comfortable with or would be willingly to pay an extra bucks for extra speed. why not target the suburbs such as Festac and Okota (yahoo yahoo town) sincerely the combination of both town i.e Festac and Okota use about 65% of bandwidth in the country (facts from conversation with existing ISPs). you can try oshodi and orile too (large population)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lagos State Fire Service Contains Fire In Idumota As Building Collapses / Enough Of I Need Idea Or Money For Investment: Lets Invest Now. / 35/40meter Cherry Picker, Boom Lift Or Manlift For Hire In Lagos Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.