Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,809,990 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:25 PM

Shipping To Nigeria From Europe - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Shipping To Nigeria From Europe (1867 Views)

Advice needed : How do I successfully manage my bakery In Nigeria from the UK?. / Online Sellers Refuse Shipping To Nigeria (Pic) / Buy Cheap And Enjoy Free Shipping To Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shipping To Nigeria From Europe by MissIfe(f): 8:25am On Dec 19, 2011
I've tried regular post office, pacakges get there but almost half of the load has been taken away. I want to send stuff for family (presents), and some stuff to sell in nigeria (clothes, electronics, perfume etc.). How can I send it in a reliable way without spending twice the price of the goods on the shipping?
Re: Shipping To Nigeria From Europe by MissIfe(f): 6:15pm On Dec 20, 2011
up. any idea? wink
Re: Shipping To Nigeria From Europe by joyfull: 10:28am On Dec 24, 2011
Its funny that our clearing systems in nigeria are so wicked and greedy. They always try to frustrate any individuals trying to make ends meet in these areas. Sending personal effects are best with agents that will deliver door to door. You will be rest assured that all the clearing process will be done by the agents and less trouble for you.

I will however, advise you to check within your locality for such agents; otherwise you can ship a container load of goods thereby saving much money on clearance.

Good Luck!
Re: Shipping To Nigeria From Europe by MissIfe(f): 3:41pm On Dec 24, 2011
Thanks for your reply. It is really frustrating, especially when we send presents!

I was hoping to get other contacts than the usual DHL and stuff but most agents seem as expensive as they are.
Re: Shipping To Nigeria From Europe by olanshi: 7:58am On Dec 26, 2011
Which part of europe do you want to ship from? My sister runs a shipping company in germany. Email me on greatolanshi@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Retail Businessess You Can Start With Less Than 15000 / Business Of The 21st Century That Would Take Over The World. Get Informed. / Please Somebody To Guide Me On How To Go Into Yahoo Plus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.