Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,226 members, 7,825,882 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 04:40 AM

Tonto Dikeh Drops Flowers At Dagrin's Tomb (Picture) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Drops Flowers At Dagrin's Tomb (Picture) (29017 Views)

See How Dagrin Fans Remembered Him Today / Stop Comparing Me To Dagrin- Olamide Cries Out To Fans / Pictures Of Olaonipekun Olaitan (dagrin) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tonto Dikeh Drops Flowers At Dagrin's Tomb (Picture) by bovy: 3:22pm On Dec 19, 2011

Re: Tonto Dikeh Drops Flowers At Dagrin's Tomb (Picture) by MissyB3(f): 3:42pm On Dec 19, 2011
Apparently, the scholarship granted to that kid didn't put her in the limelight as expected.
This has to work . . .  cheesy
Re: Tonto Dikeh Drops Flowers At Dagrin's Tomb (Picture) by Kx: 3:45pm On Dec 19, 2011
Did water pass under the bridge btw them- u know what i mean, when he was alive?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Drops Flowers At Dagrin's Tomb (Picture) by kokoA(m): 4:19pm On Dec 19, 2011
sorry but i just don't like that girl lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Tonto Dikeh Drops Flowers At Dagrin's Tomb (Picture) by deathmen12: 9:50am On Dec 20, 2011
the death has nothing to offer, is not how man die but when man die were is he the going to that is what matter, Tonto go and work on yourself.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Drops Flowers At Dagrin's Tomb (Picture) by Isokoman1(m): 9:51am On Dec 20, 2011
Who was there taking this picture? It looks like a publicity stunt
Re: Tonto Dikeh Drops Flowers At Dagrin's Tomb (Picture) by cyril10(m): 9:54am On Dec 20, 2011
When will this lady grow up, always coming out with different nonsense.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Drops Flowers At Dagrin's Tomb (Picture) by Ignatio(m): 9:55am On Dec 20, 2011
Isoko man:

Exactly my thought. This is just s move to promote her upcoming album.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Drops Flowers At Dagrin's Tomb (Picture) by Abayomin70(m): 9:58am On Dec 20, 2011
cyril10:

When will this lady grow up, always coming out with different nonsense.
fact
Re: Tonto Dikeh Drops Flowers At Dagrin's Tomb (Picture) by chuckdee4(m): 10:02am On Dec 20, 2011
So she visited his grave, what's the point of this topic
Re: Tonto Dikeh Drops Flowers At Dagrin's Tomb (Picture) by KnowAll(m): 10:03am On Dec 20, 2011
This girl no get shame, first of all she begin befreind Wiz Kid ( knowing he was the rave of the moment) obviously that would make people notice her, now going to lay flower in Dagrin's grave(not forgetting that huge tatoo at her back).

I bet when the poor lad(Dagrin) was alive she probably didn't know him. Na wa for this madame publicity, anything to be on the front page, I pity the person wey go marry this kind woman!  undecided
Re: Tonto Dikeh Drops Flowers At Dagrin's Tomb (Picture) by Ninapha(f): 10:13am On Dec 20, 2011
@ poster, Na she put all the other flower there? ehyaaa

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Drops Flowers At Dagrin's Tomb (Picture) by otokx(m): 10:15am On Dec 20, 2011
Who is tonto dikeh?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Drops Flowers At Dagrin's Tomb (Picture) by Chubhie: 10:17am On Dec 20, 2011
Is it spiritual or for publicity stunt? Hello babe you on front page!! What's your next move?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Drops Flowers At Dagrin's Tomb (Picture) by Nobody: 10:17am On Dec 20, 2011
The poster is joblessness personified. Am ashamed of the mod for allowing this on the HP. nairaland.com is living up to its reputation as a necessary accomplise to boredom. Nuff said
Re: Tonto Dikeh Drops Flowers At Dagrin's Tomb (Picture) by lifestyle1(m): 10:19am On Dec 20, 2011
otokx:

Who is tonto dikeh?

The girl with a flower above, lipsrsealed
Re: Tonto Dikeh Drops Flowers At Dagrin's Tomb (Picture) by ariblaze(m): 10:29am On Dec 20, 2011
ridiculous and cheap publicity stunt
Re: Tonto Dikeh Drops Flowers At Dagrin's Tomb (Picture) by Nobody: 10:34am On Dec 20, 2011
kokoA:

sorry but i just don't like that girl lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

in the same loop
Re: Tonto Dikeh Drops Flowers At Dagrin's Tomb (Picture) by UyiIredia(m): 10:35am On Dec 20, 2011
@ topic >>> okay.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Drops Flowers At Dagrin's Tomb (Picture) by Nobody: 10:41am On Dec 20, 2011
But seriously, who's this babe? undecided
Re: Tonto Dikeh Drops Flowers At Dagrin's Tomb (Picture) by peelovee(f): 10:42am On Dec 20, 2011
Why her visit to the late Rapper Dagrin's Tomb
Re: Tonto Dikeh Drops Flowers At Dagrin's Tomb (Picture) by DAY12(m): 10:45am On Dec 20, 2011
I'm lovin dis, I hope other artist can learn from her!

Goon too soon *thagrin*  cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Tonto Dikeh Drops Flowers At Dagrin's Tomb (Picture) by Nobody: 10:50am On Dec 20, 2011
Isoko man:

My thoughts exactly
Re: Tonto Dikeh Drops Flowers At Dagrin's Tomb (Picture) by stepo707: 11:01am On Dec 20, 2011
Mtcheeew!
Re: Tonto Dikeh Drops Flowers At Dagrin's Tomb (Picture) by angelz(f): 11:12am On Dec 20, 2011
if its a publicity stunt (which am sure it is), she has succeded.
at least we all see and talk about it.
l never like her 2.
her havin some1 take dis pics,shows how shallow & pathetic
she is.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Drops Flowers At Dagrin's Tomb (Picture) by DAY12(m): 11:25am On Dec 20, 2011
angelz:

if its a publicity stunt (which am sure it is), she has succeded.
at least we all see and talk about it.
l never like her 2.
her havin some1 take dis pics,shows how shallow & pathetic
she is.

huh. undecided
Re: Tonto Dikeh Drops Flowers At Dagrin's Tomb (Picture) by ikennahill: 11:38am On Dec 20, 2011
what is your biz with how the lady want to spend her day.if she remember a dead colleague what about that?. somebody giving scholarship and one person who have never paid bike fare for his friend is calling it publicity stunt.Do your own for your side make we clap for you too.We should learn to like our stars,and even if we dont like them we should not live our life and also want to control how others live. what kind of attack on an innocent fellow Nigerian is this.That is why the whole Africa dont like us. We will not eat food and we will not allow others eat the food we rejected, and if they force their way and eat the food you will not allow them rest YET YOU REJECTED AND CONDEMNED THE SAME FOOD. WHAT A GWAN?

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Drops Flowers At Dagrin's Tomb (Picture) by slap1(m): 11:39am On Dec 20, 2011
I assume there are resident photographers at the cemetry. . . No?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Drops Flowers At Dagrin's Tomb (Picture) by Revolva(m): 11:49am On Dec 20, 2011
this tonto gal sef, does not have anything upstairs, when dagrin was alive, did she know him, men this gal makes me sick,
Re: Tonto Dikeh Drops Flowers At Dagrin's Tomb (Picture) by Okijajuju1(m): 12:05pm On Dec 20, 2011
RIP Barrack O'grin!

Thanks Tonto for respecting the dead. Oya return to Yaba left! angry
Re: Tonto Dikeh Drops Flowers At Dagrin's Tomb (Picture) by amblors(m): 12:08pm On Dec 20, 2011
na the press wey dey bring this kain news i blame, smh
Re: Tonto Dikeh Drops Flowers At Dagrin's Tomb (Picture) by ifysoft: 12:17pm On Dec 20, 2011
ikennahill:

what is your biz with how the lady want to spend her day.if she remember a dead colleague what about that?. somebody giving scholarship and one person who have never paid bike fare  for his friend is calling it publicity stunt.Do your own for your side make we clap for you too.We should learn to like our stars,and even if we dont like them we should not live our life and also want to control how others live. what kind of attack on an innocent fellow Nigerian is this.That is why the whole Africa dont like us. We will not eat food and we will not allow others eat the food we rejected, and if they force their way and eat the food you will not allow them rest YET YOU REJECTED  AND CONDEMNED THE SAME FOOD. WHAT A GWAN?

ON POINT,

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gorgeous Nollywood Actress, Funke Akindele Shines In Blue And White Flowery Dres / Lyta Appreciates Davido: "I Will Forever Remain Indebted To You" / Toke Makinwa’s Home Almost Gutted By Fire (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.