Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,764 members, 7,809,938 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:32 PM

Vic O And Speedy Darlington Fight On Twitter Over Diss Track - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Vic O And Speedy Darlington Fight On Twitter Over Diss Track (13792 Views)

Speed Darlington / Who The F##k Is Speed Darlington?! Lol: / Speed Darlington - New York Based Nigerian Artiste Is New YouTube Sensation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vic O And Speedy Darlington Fight On Twitter Over Diss Track by Ignatio(m): 8:33pm On Dec 19, 2011
What I still don't get is how this Vic O guy got to be famous. The most talked about Nigerian artist, how come? What's wrong with the good artists we have? Why this evil?
Re: Vic O And Speedy Darlington Fight On Twitter Over Diss Track by Scooby1(m): 9:48pm On Dec 19, 2011
clowns grin grin grin
Re: Vic O And Speedy Darlington Fight On Twitter Over Diss Track by idupaul: 10:21pm On Dec 19, 2011
What is the Ministry of Foriegn Affairs doing about repatriating them to their villages
Re: Vic O And Speedy Darlington Fight On Twitter Over Diss Track by Nobody: 10:23pm On Dec 19, 2011
these two guys are the saddest thing to happen to humanity  undecided
Re: Vic O And Speedy Darlington Fight On Twitter Over Diss Track by idupaul: 10:51pm On Dec 19, 2011
where is Pastor Oyedepo when u need him
Re: Vic O And Speedy Darlington Fight On Twitter Over Diss Track by HighChief4(m): 10:56pm On Dec 19, 2011
^^^He needs to slap some sense into these guys
Re: Vic O And Speedy Darlington Fight On Twitter Over Diss Track by Nobody: 11:04pm On Dec 19, 2011
ROTLMTAO!!!!  grin grin grin grin

She sounds like a 'dirty' nursery rhyme, sung by an Igbo artist!!!!

P.S. No tribalism intended in mi post,

And she now says "Come and have s*x with my v, "- arrrrgh, disgusting!!!

Is she tryna be like Lady Saw??!!, lol

Mobinga:

What LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  grin grin grin grin

[flash=600,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZprNwUFCHpM[/flash]

Damn.
Re: Vic O And Speedy Darlington Fight On Twitter Over Diss Track by sandysprax(m): 11:07pm On Dec 19, 2011
What are people like these doing abroad for christ sakes? Constituting a nuisance and a disgrace to Nigeria. Imagine the butt_hole claiming Nigerian abroad. Please oh, just like abdul muttallab, u guys are not Nigerians. *smh srsly* And as for the womanliness woman, the world is indeed coming to an end.
Re: Vic O And Speedy Darlington Fight On Twitter Over Diss Track by kenjudy(m): 11:28pm On Dec 19, 2011
omg!!! This two guys sucks man, Can't stop laughing. Wait a minute, is dis a trial version or what? Damn!!! I bet u dis murd'f'kers are from Onitsha main mkt just looking for attention. Bullshit all over man,
Re: Vic O And Speedy Darlington Fight On Twitter Over Diss Track by obailala(m): 11:32pm On Dec 19, 2011
Who da hell is this Vic O wannabe? . . .  angry
Re: Vic O And Speedy Darlington Fight On Twitter Over Diss Track by aljharem3: 11:40pm On Dec 19, 2011
obailala:

Who da hell is this [b]Vic O wannabe? . . .  angry[/b]

LOL grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Vic O And Speedy Darlington Fight On Twitter Over Diss Track by beafroast: 11:44pm On Dec 19, 2011
na by force to sang, sung or song a sing?? Those 2 moosisians suppose 2 dey sell gala 4 on top falomo bridge [i][/i] grin grin grin
Re: Vic O And Speedy Darlington Fight On Twitter Over Diss Track by logica(m): 1:11am On Dec 20, 2011
LOL. The Speedy Darlington dude does remind me of Don Jazzy's brother - Ice Prince or what's his name?

Strippers are a dime a dozen.
Re: Vic O And Speedy Darlington Fight On Twitter Over Diss Track by DPsalmist2(m): 1:45am On Dec 20, 2011
Shouldn't be illegal to shoot fools
Re: Vic O And Speedy Darlington Fight On Twitter Over Diss Track by fortran12: 2:13am On Dec 20, 2011
they both got no talent they should go n find somethin else to do
Re: Vic O And Speedy Darlington Fight On Twitter Over Diss Track by Nobody: 5:42am On Dec 20, 2011
number 1
vic o and darlington should do a song together where they just buse demselves and how useless music wise they both are and that queen of P u k k y
LMAo,thats all
Re: Vic O And Speedy Darlington Fight On Twitter Over Diss Track by Ignatio(m): 6:56am On Dec 20, 2011
idupaul:

LMAO!!!
Re: Vic O And Speedy Darlington Fight On Twitter Over Diss Track by Nobody: 7:32am On Dec 20, 2011
It is pathetic when people spend their time and money doing what these guys are doing. Is it music or what?
Re: Vic O And Speedy Darlington Fight On Twitter Over Diss Track by Nobody: 8:27am On Dec 20, 2011
idupaul:

He's in a meeting with Stagger designing new gloves for more effective slapz,
Re: Vic O And Speedy Darlington Fight On Twitter Over Diss Track by chika98: 9:11am On Dec 20, 2011
Nah Darlington is just a wannabe. Vic O forever! "what your neegah saying? Uhuh neegahs"
His after parry is a hit na. LOL! grin
Re: Vic O And Speedy Darlington Fight On Twitter Over Diss Track by blisco: 9:43am On Dec 20, 2011
who are these fools? this are the wackest people in the entertainment and i guess they should be banned, their music is horrible and they sound so terrible i can't stop puking after i heard and watched these fools, Jesus,
Re: Vic O And Speedy Darlington Fight On Twitter Over Diss Track by PeeBee: 11:11am On Dec 20, 2011
OMG,  grin grin embarassed cry cry grin lwkmd
Now i'm stuck with choosing who's worse, i think they should just do a collabo. Pathetic dudes
Re: Vic O And Speedy Darlington Fight On Twitter Over Diss Track by PeeBee: 11:28am On Dec 20, 2011
Una never hear wen!!

check this out

www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZprNwUFCHpM

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked Does she have a problem?

Edo Broadcasting Service's "bitts n laffs" had better and more promising prospects than these, embarassed embarassed apologies to the participants for making fun of them back then.
Re: Vic O And Speedy Darlington Fight On Twitter Over Diss Track by itoldu: 12:44pm On Dec 20, 2011
well, we complain if a price tag is put on youtube,twitter and the likes. now that it is free, what do we get?
it's about time we give fuji artists dem respect.
Vic O and Speed darlington, in ur next life, dont get too full on maama's twin towers. ask her to send you to Ladipo,aba or the likes.
Re: Vic O And Speedy Darlington Fight On Twitter Over Diss Track by slex(m): 12:56pm On Dec 20, 2011
all 3 wacky tacky singers, and whats up with the bitch of vagina or queen of V?is hse on drugs, i have to make a response on youtube to her video.

Vic O and Speeding smh, never herd of them, but they should do some other thing than singing
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Vic O And Speedy Darlington Fight On Twitter Over Diss Track by tjadeba(m): 1:03pm On Dec 20, 2011
They both need cane and slap deliverance by all the pastors in Nigeria before they can be healed
Re: Vic O And Speedy Darlington Fight On Twitter Over Diss Track by emmy04(m): 1:08pm On Dec 20, 2011
i swear diz 2 gays are Dead!!! grin grin
Re: Vic O And Speedy Darlington Fight On Twitter Over Diss Track by Nobody: 2:32pm On Dec 20, 2011
Both are wack MCs trying to get porpularity through diss track. Lets focus on something very important.
Re: Vic O And Speedy Darlington Fight On Twitter Over Diss Track by Lacoolmley: 3:44pm On Dec 20, 2011
Chai! I don shame. Abeg make 9ja police arrest dem for National embarrassment.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

When Last Did You Buy An Album & Whose Was It? / What Song Do You Have On Replay Today? / Psquare - Do Me Mp3 Download

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.