Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,495 members, 7,954,896 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:59 AM

Vic O And Speedy Darlington Fight On Twitter Over Diss Track - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Vic O And Speedy Darlington Fight On Twitter Over Diss Track (13869 Views)

Speed Darlington / Who The F##k Is Speed Darlington?! Lol: / Speed Darlington - New York Based Nigerian Artiste Is New YouTube Sensation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vic O And Speedy Darlington Fight On Twitter Over Diss Track by FredAuto(m): 3:45pm On Dec 20, 2011
Re: Vic O And Speedy Darlington Fight On Twitter Over Diss Track by mailmalc(m): 8:56am On Dec 23, 2011
PeeBee:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked Does she have a problem?

Edo Broadcasting Service's "bitts n laffs" had better and more promising prospects than these, embarassed embarassed apologies to the participants for making fun of them back then.

LWKMD! u know dis. Pee so u watch Bitts nd Laffs? *choi!
Re: Vic O And Speedy Darlington Fight On Twitter Over Diss Track by NativeSon(m): 3:22pm On Dec 23, 2011
say wat you will about vic o's music but i respect his hustle. he puts in so much time and energy to make his music n videos and little by little he's succeedin, at least you know his name, in fact a lot of ppl know him, a lot of ppl follow him on twitter, he has more than 100,000 view for one of his videos, and he is being invited to shows, how many of the "good" musicians on this site can boast of the same success, #foodforthought
Re: Vic O And Speedy Darlington Fight On Twitter Over Diss Track by kenjudy(m): 5:35pm On Dec 23, 2011
@Nativeson; I don't know ur relationship with VIC.O but let's be sincere here: that dude song is wack for anything entertainment. So I'll say there's more to his been signed up for shows and followed on twitter than what we see, How can someone even produce that rubbish and call it song? I don't believe everyone will be an aritist, he could have just use that money he wasted to sponsor someone else that can do better as a lot of young ones out there has more talent than dis. If u'll be truthful to urself and put friendship or whatever aside, he got no words and no rythm man. Watch that interview to see how that lady presenter makes jest of him yet he couldn't figure it out whilest calling himself a nigga! I don't patronize such thrash bro!!! He ain't got what it takes a'ight!!! Shallom!!!
Re: Vic O And Speedy Darlington Fight On Twitter Over Diss Track by NativeSon(m): 5:43pm On Dec 23, 2011
@kenjudy, no vex bro i truthfully dont know vic o and as a lyricist and singer, he is far from the best but his music is entertaining, as in me n my people will sit and watch his videos for hours and laugh, i dont listen to him for the same reason i would listen to MI or tuface but I do believe he adds a little flavor to music in his own way, and I still believe that he shows hard work and dedication by carrying on with his music tho im sure many ppl discouraged him when they heard him, i'm encouraged by the fame and buzz that he is gathering now because it shows what Ive always believed which is that hard work can you further than talent can
Re: Vic O And Speedy Darlington Fight On Twitter Over Diss Track by PeeBee: 4:50am On Dec 24, 2011
mailmalc:

LWKMD! u know dis. Pee so u watch Bitts nd Laffs? *choi!
Sure, was funny back then.
Re: Vic O And Speedy Darlington Fight On Twitter Over Diss Track by mailmalc(m): 3:47pm On Dec 27, 2011
PeeBee:

Sure, was funny back then.
aii. MERRY CHRISTMAS
Re: Vic O And Speedy Darlington Fight On Twitter Over Diss Track by Nobody: 2:36am On Jan 06, 2013
mukina2: Speedy Darling did A diss track targeted At Vic O.

http://oauth.twitter.com/VICOTVS and  http://oauth.twitter.com/VICOTVS

Some parts of the war.

"@vicotvs who goes on stage and start getting Unclad to make people not pay attention to his painful performance. I GET IT IN!

“@SpeedDarlington: finish @VICOTVS music career.”

“@SpeedDarlington: Listen to this track http:///FOyiFXNh & you would know why am the @vicotvs career killer.”

“@VICOTVS: @SpeedDarlington because i will start killin’ from your murder fucken family 4fore i kill u. so that in your next gtion u wouldn’t bleep with me.”

“@VICOTVS: u better delete that song of urs that u were insultin’ your father n your murder fucken mama!! bastard,  @SpeedDarlington”

Y”@VICOTVS: u bastard that don’t even know who your parents are, u wanna bleep with me? @SpeedDarlington”

“@VICOTVS: devil punish u fool!!  of d generation!!!! @SpeedDarlington”

“@VICOTVS: @SpeedDarlington i’m now givin’ u 10 dayz 2 apologize 2 me publicly n officially, if not u ever regret of fuckin’ with me”

“@VICOTVS: u son of a nobady, bleep u! bleep your murder funken mama, your murder fucken father n your fucken blockheard!!! i’ll end your life. @SpeedDarlington”

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

*yes i know this is old!*
Re: Vic O And Speedy Darlington Fight On Twitter Over Diss Track by GrApHicGuRu(m): 2:16pm On Jan 06, 2013

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Flavour, Gordon To Headline African Music Concert In New York / The Official Thread: "The Da vinci Mode" / How To Download Music, Video Clips, And Games Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.