Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,230 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:27 AM

You Can Make Over 400% Profit Farming Watermelon At The Right Season - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / You Can Make Over 400% Profit Farming Watermelon At The Right Season (2955 Views)

400% Daily Profits. Forex Robot. 1 On 1 With Screenshot / 400% Daily Profits. Forex Robot. 1 On 1 With Screenshot / I Need 5 Partners Who Can Invest N250k Each On A Project. ROI 400% By Nov 5 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Can Make Over 400% Profit Farming Watermelon At The Right Season by Ibukunjah(m): 5:43pm On Dec 19, 2011
I started this topic as a way of educating many who are desirous of earning something reasonable but are unable. I keep wondering why the emphasis is on online business and the gurus there are not ready to reveal their secrets to anybody. Even when you pay for their e books, you discover the secrets are still missing. Eventually, you discover you are using the money you do not really have to buy what will not help solve the problem.

Why not have a re-think and concentrate on something visible and possible to monitor and eventually can really make you real profit.

One of such I have discovered is Watermelon farming which is gaining wide appeal to people now because of its nutritional values. Moreover it can be grown in any part of the country, following some simple guidelines.

Above all, its profit potential is very high, yes very high, in upward of over 400%. This I can confidently say from experience.
Very interestingly, watermelon matures in less than 3 months with very available market.
You can start with as little as N25, 000 depending on the space you plan to use.
Please feel free to forward any idea you have on this subject for the general public.

I am willing to offer technical assistance also. You can contact me on:08096940594, 08038310923, 08074386565 and my email addresses are: oguntolapraisejah@gmail.com or ibk_joe2001@yahoo.com.

Need information on raising Oil Palm Nurseries or on cultivation and management of Oil Palm, you can also contactme. I am sure my experience as a Senior Plantation Officer with the leading Oil Palm company in Nigeria, Presco Plc, will prove helpful.

Thank you.
Re: You Can Make Over 400% Profit Farming Watermelon At The Right Season by Bhurlagy(m): 4:55pm On Nov 24, 2013
I like your write up sir. I like to know if i can plant watermelon at this time of the year(dec).

(1) (Reply)

Get tray of Raw Spring roll and Samosa / Strip Dancers Needed Urgently / Do You Need Expert For Your Events?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.