Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,239 members, 7,853,224 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 12:47 PM

Militant Mice - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Militant Mice (771 Views)

How Many Mice Does It Take To Screw In A Light Bulb? / Mice Balls / Hardened Mice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Militant Mice by ituen(m): 7:46am On Oct 02, 2007
Three very macho mice are standing around trying to outdo each other. The first mouse says, "You know those little pellets they put out around the house trying to poison us? I love those things. I eat 'em like candy."

The second mouse, not to be outdone says, "Oh yeah? Well, you know those mousetraps they put out to try to catch us? What I do is get on the trap, grab the cheese, and then flip over onto my back, and when the steel bar comes swinging down I grab it and do bench presses with it."

The third mouse says, "You guys are really a couple of tough mice, and I'd love to keep hangin' out with you here, but I gotta go f**k the cat."
Re: Militant Mice by Migines(m): 7:47am On Oct 02, 2007
Damn! Datts one badass mouse!
Re: Militant Mice by clemcykul(f): 10:14am On Oct 02, 2007
yeah, a real bad ass mouse it is indeed! f****ck the cat grin grin grin
hhhmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Militant Mice by Aiphie(f): 2:29pm On Oct 02, 2007
Which 1 come tough pass?
He does not just bell the cat but f**ks the cat? shocked shocked
Re: Militant Mice by Migines(m): 2:30pm On Oct 02, 2007
D funnies part is. . .He doznt even knw hw tough he is.
Re: Militant Mice by mimiko(f): 2:32pm On Oct 02, 2007
he is the love-vendor of them all grin
Re: Militant Mice by freezy(m): 6:37pm On Oct 02, 2007
All hail the baddest mouse in town! Bleep the cat, ! imagine that! he really must have a big d**k!
Re: Militant Mice by clemcykul(f): 10:18am On Oct 03, 2007
hmmmmmmm freezy the D**k man with a big D**k head lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

-job Benefits / At The Vet / A Blonde Will Always Be A Blonde

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.