Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,615 members, 7,770,638 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 12:20 PM

Songs That Cant Be Found On Your Ipod, Mp3, Phones And So On - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Songs That Cant Be Found On Your Ipod, Mp3, Phones And So On (5145 Views)

10 Songs That Are Overplayed In A Typical Nigerian Wedding / Worship Songs That Connect You To The Heavenlies / Nigerian Songs That Never Get Old ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Songs That Cant Be Found On Your Ipod, Mp3, Phones And So On by iz2much: 12:55am On Dec 21, 2011
As for me i think its Terry G's New album. playing that songs on my ipod will cause serious headaches to me. the beat sounds self pass words. just that. and other ones go on shoun ni
Re: Songs That Cant Be Found On Your Ipod, Mp3, Phones And So On by kelz88(f): 2:05am On Dec 21, 2011
He's not that bad. Sometimes you just wanna listen and dance to razz beats.

Right now, all that Enya kinda music cannot be found on my ipod/phone. They're on my laptop though.
Re: Songs That Cant Be Found On Your Ipod, Mp3, Phones And So On by IbroSaunks(m): 10:19pm On Dec 25, 2011
if u find terryG on my fone, u have the right to seize it from me!
Re: Songs That Cant Be Found On Your Ipod, Mp3, Phones And So On by bxg(m): 10:34pm On Dec 25, 2011
Movado and Vybes Cartel tongue
Re: Songs That Cant Be Found On Your Ipod, Mp3, Phones And So On by Wexelion(m): 10:37pm On Dec 25, 2011
IbroSaunks:

if u find terryG on my fone, u have the right to seize it from me!
lol
Re: Songs That Cant Be Found On Your Ipod, Mp3, Phones And So On by yoged(m): 10:38pm On Dec 25, 2011
checking out my phone music list, , fuji music my as$. Wen am not making up 4 a lion.
Re: Songs That Cant Be Found On Your Ipod, Mp3, Phones And So On by tavon(m): 10:39pm On Dec 25, 2011
ambition by wale ft meek mill and rick ross
Re: Songs That Cant Be Found On Your Ipod, Mp3, Phones And So On by Hablad47(m): 10:43pm On Dec 25, 2011
Re: Songs That Cant Be Found On Your Ipod, Mp3, Phones And So On by mcqt21: 11:06pm On Dec 25, 2011
weirdmc songs cnt b seen on my fone, it a bh
Re: Songs That Cant Be Found On Your Ipod, Mp3, Phones And So On by seedord247(m): 11:09pm On Dec 25, 2011
BoKo Haram Song
Re: Songs That Cant Be Found On Your Ipod, Mp3, Phones And So On by Woke4all(m): 11:16pm On Dec 25, 2011
iz2much:

As for me i think its Terry G's New album. playing that songs on my ipod will cause serious headaches to me. the beat sounds self pass words. just that. and other ones go on shoun ni
Exactly

especially dat AKPAKO.
Re: Songs That Cant Be Found On Your Ipod, Mp3, Phones And So On by chinnyonwu(m): 11:30pm On Dec 25, 2011
Yes my broda, Definitely not akpako. Wtf??
Re: Songs That Cant Be Found On Your Ipod, Mp3, Phones And So On by Ilamina(f): 11:40pm On Dec 25, 2011
any song by Ikechukwu
Re: Songs That Cant Be Found On Your Ipod, Mp3, Phones And So On by ArQueBusieR(m): 11:54pm On Dec 25, 2011
Terry g you say?! Pttf! I'd rather watch cricket. And I hate cricket.
Re: Songs That Cant Be Found On Your Ipod, Mp3, Phones And So On by Password77(m): 12:01am On Dec 26, 2011
If u see anytin GOLDIE in my fone SUE me!
Re: Songs That Cant Be Found On Your Ipod, Mp3, Phones And So On by amblors(m): 12:03am On Dec 26, 2011
Any product of Terry G
Re: Songs That Cant Be Found On Your Ipod, Mp3, Phones And So On by LilMarshal1(m): 12:09am On Dec 26, 2011
If you find terry g and timaya. Shoot me.
Re: Songs That Cant Be Found On Your Ipod, Mp3, Phones And So On by amblors(m): 12:12am On Dec 26, 2011
Lil_Marshal:

If you find terry g and timaya. Shoot me.

he he
Re: Songs That Cant Be Found On Your Ipod, Mp3, Phones And So On by freecocoa(f): 1:28am On Dec 26, 2011
So numerous and I don't even know most of their names but if you see anything maleke,or Charly boy on my phone,call me a bascard
Re: Songs That Cant Be Found On Your Ipod, Mp3, Phones And So On by Nobody: 1:58am On Dec 26, 2011
U wont even find Fuji on my Laptop let alone making it to my IPhone library, for wetin na?
Re: Songs That Cant Be Found On Your Ipod, Mp3, Phones And So On by Ndkings1(m): 2:19am On Dec 26, 2011
If u see any wizkid song on my phone cut my neck
Re: Songs That Cant Be Found On Your Ipod, Mp3, Phones And So On by BabaEleko(m): 2:49am On Dec 26, 2011
bxg:

Movado and Vybes Cartel   tongue

Mavado!!!!! Na where u come from bros?? Well, for me u'll never find Wizkid, Lil B and Gucci Maine but if you don't find 2pac, Biggie, Jayz, Papoose, Mode9, Game and Dr. Sikiru Ayinde Barrister (Mr. Fuji) just pick the world up and drop it on my fu,cklng head.  grin
Re: Songs That Cant Be Found On Your Ipod, Mp3, Phones And So On by Nobody: 3:05am On Dec 26, 2011
Baba_Eleko:

Mavado!!!!! Na where u come from bros?? Well, for me u'll never find Wizkid, Lil B and Gucci Maine but if you don't find 2pac, Biggie, Jayz, Papoose, Mode9, Game and Dr. Sikiru Ayinde Barrister (Mr. Fuji) just pick the world up and drop it on my fu,cklng head.  grin
YOU ROCK!
Re: Songs That Cant Be Found On Your Ipod, Mp3, Phones And So On by razznaija(f): 3:33am On Dec 26, 2011
Password77:

If u see anytin GOLDIE in my fone SUE me!

i Second that wink
Re: Songs That Cant Be Found On Your Ipod, Mp3, Phones And So On by Nobody: 3:42am On Dec 26, 2011
You can hardly find any nigerian artiste on my fone except for Fela
Re: Songs That Cant Be Found On Your Ipod, Mp3, Phones And So On by iice(f): 3:54am On Dec 26, 2011
^^same here.
Re: Songs That Cant Be Found On Your Ipod, Mp3, Phones And So On by Nobody: 5:47am On Dec 26, 2011
If you find any naija song on my fone, hang me. I listen to only rock music
Re: Songs That Cant Be Found On Your Ipod, Mp3, Phones And So On by RoyalRoy(m): 7:33am On Dec 26, 2011
If you ever find any TIMAYA song on my ipod,tell my papa to remove my name from his will.
If LADY GAGA appear on my music box,call SSS say na me be the new BOKO HARAM spokesman.
Re: Songs That Cant Be Found On Your Ipod, Mp3, Phones And So On by kunyeo(m): 7:49am On Dec 26, 2011
Any song that doesn't add to me spiritually or wisdom-wise would not be found in my phone.I hate sexually profane,violence-laden lyrics.

1 Like

Re: Songs That Cant Be Found On Your Ipod, Mp3, Phones And So On by muystoy(m): 9:06am On Dec 26, 2011
If U̶̲̥̅̊ see Any of dese useless Jayz,50cents wanna be artistes'music on my ipod or lappy,cut my neck if I refuse to release my balls to u
Re: Songs That Cant Be Found On Your Ipod, Mp3, Phones And So On by Gboliwe: 9:21am On Dec 26, 2011
Woke4all:

Exactly

especially dat AKPAKO.

that song is so annoying. If TerryG is the owner, then I despise his other music
Re: Songs That Cant Be Found On Your Ipod, Mp3, Phones And So On by MrResource(m): 9:24am On Dec 26, 2011
Am not alone cool
No space for Naija songs in my phone. . .though some make it to my laptop cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Elemu (palm Wine) Club / Rate Cosmo 105.5 Fm Enugu And Rhythm 93.7 Fm Lagos. / [music] Alingo By P-square

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.