Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,290 members, 7,818,985 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:30 AM

Which Nigerian Music Artistes Earns The Most? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Which Nigerian Music Artistes Earns The Most? (1223 Views)

Which Nigerian Musician Has The Best Stage Performance? / Real Names Of All Top Nigerian Music Artistes / Can I Download Nigerian Music From the Internet? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Nigerian Music Artistes Earns The Most? by regulator(m): 3:20pm On Mar 13, 2006
They sell in spite of pirates but which of the Nigerian musicians makes more money except the Fuji artistes which are the highest earners on the continent? Beleive me for me ruggedman, 2 face, p-square and styl-plus leads the pack what do you think?
Re: Which Nigerian Music Artistes Earns The Most? by loungr(m): 7:21pm On Apr 12, 2006
Probably the ones that do the most tours, I believe they make more money from tours than from selling CD's
Re: Which Nigerian Music Artistes Earns The Most? by jaybaby(f): 10:02pm On Sep 29, 2006
nkem owoh :p
Re: Which Nigerian Music Artistes Earns The Most? by ajah1(f): 2:44pm On Feb 21, 2009
Tuface and Ramsey Nouah.
Re: Which Nigerian Music Artistes Earns The Most? by tosinaded(m): 2:46pm On Feb 21, 2009
delete this abeg!
Re: Which Nigerian Music Artistes Earns The Most? by Baro(m): 9:41pm On Feb 21, 2009
Psquare, 9ice, Dbanj, Faze, and 2face (that's the top 5 in no particular order)
Re: Which Nigerian Music Artistes Earns The Most? by badman(m): 10:59pm On Feb 21, 2009
2face next would be dbanj
Re: Which Nigerian Music Artistes Earns The Most? by UNLEASHED(m): 11:33am On Feb 22, 2009
MrPajuji [size=5pt]don't mind me o![/size]

(1) (Reply)

Why Is Naija Still Flying American Rappers Home (paying Large Amt Of Bread) . / Who Is Carrying The Political Torch In Hip-hop Today? / ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.