Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,300 members, 7,815,542 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:14 PM

I'm Looking For Tokpe (topa) Saiki, Alias Uselu-boy - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I'm Looking For Tokpe (topa) Saiki, Alias Uselu-boy (1448 Views)

I'm Looking For A Nice/affordable Hotel Near Murtala Mohammed Airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Looking For Tokpe (topa) Saiki, Alias Uselu-boy by Vicjustice: 1:37pm On Dec 21, 2011
I'm looking for a Man who helped me some time ago.
His real name is Tokpe "Topa" Saiki, AKA Uselu-Boy.
Real age unknown, but he is now between 40 and 45.
He has a younger brother named Michael Saiki who resided in Jos, Plateau state, and has a Sister (name unknown) in Lagos.
   Though, spent his childhood in Jos, but he is originally from Igara in Akoko Edo Local Government Area of Edo state.
He spent a great deal of years in the "New Benin" area of Benin City and was well popular among the residents of the Upper Mission area of the City: his known comrades in that area were Pastor Ik, Ashele, Bright, Lucky and Bethel.
   Handsome in a rugged way, he is about 5.9ft tall, and semi dark skinned; (has a tiny horizontal scar under one of his cheek bone, but his face hardly had any pimple spot); He is left-handed.
He speaks multiple languages:
Igara dialect of the Edo language> fleuntly
the Edo-Benin dialect> intermediately,
the Yoruba language> fluently
and Hausa language> Intermediately.
he also understands Igbira (Kogi language), but can't really speak it.
   The last i heard about him is that he'd moved to Lagos to "hustle".
   Any body with useful information should please contribute. Thanks for reading
Re: I'm Looking For Tokpe (topa) Saiki, Alias Uselu-boy by chelseabmw(m): 7:38pm On Dec 21, 2011
Newspaper can be able to help cool
Re: I'm Looking For Tokpe (topa) Saiki, Alias Uselu-boy by Vicjustice: 11:26pm On Dec 21, 2011
chelseabmw:

Newspaper can be able to help cool
Yeah, that may be a next move if no help comes from here
Re: I'm Looking For Tokpe (topa) Saiki, Alias Uselu-boy by chelseabmw(m): 6:31am On Dec 22, 2011
smiley
Re: I'm Looking For Tokpe (topa) Saiki, Alias Uselu-boy by Vicjustice: 3:33pm On Dec 30, 2011
Still looking for Useluboy
Re: I'm Looking For Tokpe (topa) Saiki, Alias Uselu-boy by chelseabmw(m): 10:20pm On Dec 30, 2011
lol. . . . .Patience is the virtue grin
Re: I'm Looking For Tokpe (topa) Saiki, Alias Uselu-boy by Vicjustice: 7:51am On Mar 09, 2013
chelseabmw: lol. . . . .Patience is the virtue grin
A personal appeal for front page post:
I'm still looking for Uselu-boy whose real names are Tokpe (Topa) Saiki
Re: I'm Looking For Tokpe (topa) Saiki, Alias Uselu-boy by mrman2(m): 8:35am On Mar 09, 2013
Have you tried facebook, twitter, and the likes? That's a very good place to start.
Re: I'm Looking For Tokpe (topa) Saiki, Alias Uselu-boy by mrman2(m): 8:43am On Mar 09, 2013
Here is what I found.

Re: I'm Looking For Tokpe (topa) Saiki, Alias Uselu-boy by Vicjustice: 9:50am On Mar 09, 2013
mr_man: Here is what I found.
mr_man: Have you tried facebook, twitter, and the likes? That's a very good place to start.
Yes, I did check Facebook and found same results, unfortunately, they are not the very guy that I'm looking for. Thanks for your efforts
Re: I'm Looking For Tokpe (topa) Saiki, Alias Uselu-boy by ManTiger(m): 6:12pm On Mar 09, 2013
Do you have previous picture of him?
If you're hell bent of seeing your guy, I'll suggest you storm Telecomm and provide his data.
They'll help you pull data on him and see through pictures of what they've gotten,
from there, you get his mobile and ring him.
This is one of the reasons why we have data capturing and stuffs.
Re: I'm Looking For Tokpe (topa) Saiki, Alias Uselu-boy by Vicjustice: 10:13am On Apr 28, 2013
ManTiger: Do you have previous picture of him?
If you're hell bent of seeing your guy, I'll suggest you storm Telecomm and provide his data.
They'll help you pull data on him and see through pictures of what they've gotten,
from there, you get his mobile and ring him.
This is one of the reasons why we have data capturing and stuffs.
Though i did have some very few phone conversations with him over the time, but the last time i saw him was in 1999: I lost his number when i did factory reset on my phone. Unfortunately, i don't have any photo of him

(1) (Reply)

Anyone In London Looking To Share A Flat? / Preparations For International Flight / Living In Mali/ Life As A Malian Immigrant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.