Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,317 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:14 AM

Pictures Of Boko Haram That Bombed In Kaduna - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pictures Of Boko Haram That Bombed In Kaduna (24830 Views)

Return Of Niger-Delta Militancy? Major Crude Oil, Gas Pipelines Bombed / Fully Loaded Luxury Bus Bombed In Kano / Breaking New : Church Bombed In Bauch ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures Of Boko Haram That Bombed In Kaduna by Andrew3(m): 1:49pm On Dec 21, 2011
Re: Pictures Of Boko Haram That Bombed In Kaduna by Vicjustice: 2:01pm On Dec 21, 2011
Bomb-making backfires?

Re: Pictures Of Boko Haram That Bombed In Kaduna by Vicjustice: 2:01pm On Dec 21, 2011
Pics

Re: Pictures Of Boko Haram That Bombed In Kaduna by vb0mb(m): 2:07pm On Dec 21, 2011
they are like beggers here in Lasgidi. Bt we need result. Let them thoroughly interogated
Bad sons from somehow good fathers.
Re: Pictures Of Boko Haram That Bombed In Kaduna by Andrew3(m): 2:40pm On Dec 21, 2011
vb0mb:

they are like beggers here in Lasgidi. Bt we need result. Let them thoroughly interogated
Bad sons from somehow good fathers.
mnaa i dey suspect your name ooo shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Pictures Of Boko Haram That Bombed In Kaduna by tarano: 11:28pm On Dec 21, 2011
This is poverty period I am not from the north but i think the level of poverty in the north is alarming,
Re: Pictures Of Boko Haram That Bombed In Kaduna by Nobody: 2:51am On Dec 22, 2011
fr

Re: Pictures Of Boko Haram That Bombed In Kaduna by VoodooDoll(m): 10:49pm On Dec 29, 2011
I hope these guys are being properly interrogated, also hope FGN has extracted information that can crush this menace.
Re: Pictures Of Boko Haram That Bombed In Kaduna by Vicjustice: 3:39pm On Dec 30, 2011
tarano:

This is poverty period I am not from the north but i think the level of poverty in the north is alarming,
What has poverty got to do with terror?
Re: Pictures Of Boko Haram That Bombed In Kaduna by Nobody: 5:55pm On Dec 30, 2011
^^^I wonder. Was Mutallab poor?

(1) (Reply)

Rinji Peter Death: Protest At Hwolshe Community / Police Nab Undergraduate, Four Others For Money Ritual / Four Man Robbery Gang Busted By Security Operatives In Imo State. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.