Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,841 members, 7,820,929 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:39 AM

Video Of Pastor David Oyedepo Revealing Why He Slapped A Witch - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Video Of Pastor David Oyedepo Revealing Why He Slapped A Witch (1412 Views)

Video Of Tonto Recording HI In The Studio :D / Davido Slapped By Mopol For Talking Too Much / Rickross Slapped Peter In Psquare For Wrongly Pronounciation Of Rosay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Video Of Pastor David Oyedepo Revealing Why He Slapped A Witch by namename: 5:01pm On Dec 21, 2011
I formerly posted a video regarding Bishop Oyedepo's action on a minor that was at his church, Bishop Oyedepo has revealed that the girl was indeed a witch and she came back to beg him after the slap. He said and I quote: grin

“I slapped a witch here last year, do you remember? The witch came back in February to come and apologise! To beg me to please forgive her. She went back to her witchcraft company and they told her ‘Ahhhh if the man says you’re dead, you’re dead
’. shocked

Watch Video Here: http://gog.li/gsr

(1) (Reply)

Do Artistes Still Make Money From Album Sales? / Merry Christmas Whatsapp Status, Messages For Friends / Music: Rado Jay Ft Oluwakazzy - Bi Happy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.