Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,380 members, 7,812,108 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:25 AM

Urgent Pls: Forex Should I Go Live - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Urgent Pls: Forex Should I Go Live (732 Views)

Quit That Demo Now And Go Live With Free Real Money / Quit That Demo Now And Go Live With Free Real Money / I Have N15,000 To Invest. How Do I Go About It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent Pls: Forex Should I Go Live by kinharold(m): 6:16pm On Oct 02, 2007
Hi experienced Forex Traders, i learnt forex sometime in september, i am doing demo on marketiva. in less than two weeks i have raised my $10000 demo acct to 22600. Now somebody wants to give me $3000 to trade live. Should i go live or still do demo.

Urgent please, before i miss the opportunity.
Re: Urgent Pls: Forex Should I Go Live by enolase(m): 6:43pm On Oct 02, 2007
If you have indeed raised your demo account ( i don't know your margin levels) by this quantity, wetin you dey wait for?

But please make your client understand that there are very tangible risks of losing money. This will save you a lot of embarrassment if things do not go your way.

In addition, also remember that having succeeded in demo does not necessarily translate into similar results on live trading.

Personally, i feel that less than one month is not enough time to master forex trading to the level of going live, let alone with someone's money.

But if you are confident enough, please go for it! Afterall, life is all about risk (calculated ones though).
Re: Urgent Pls: Forex Should I Go Live by kinharold(m): 7:59pm On Oct 02, 2007
tanx guy, i will need as mch assistance as i can get from the house.
Re: Urgent Pls: Forex Should I Go Live by uwada(m): 9:12pm On Oct 02, 2007
i want u to watch it, dont rush into it because u might be burnning ur fingers.
pls i would advice u demo trade for one month again.testing all the system u have takes time. if there is no clear move pls sit on ur hands. but i will praise u for the fit u have made in 2 weeks. the market is fun no matter what dont give up
Re: Urgent Pls: Forex Should I Go Live by busaboy(m): 3:00am On Oct 03, 2007
Hello, i have been trading live for a few months now and will kill to get the kind of results you are getting,

i'm abit curious,

your system almost sounds too good to be true,

can u give a breif summary of: 

1. How  u enter and exit trades

2. Which currency pairs you work with

3. What time of the day u trade with the most success

4. What your win/loss ratio is

5. What leverage u use

6. And how exactly u were able to get 150% retrun in less than 2 weeks.

If u can keep up your claimed performance for 3 months with proof (Report from your trading platform showing your trades over the time

in question with opening balance and closing balance),

i could introduce you to a friend of mine that works with a Nigerian investment bank; they are always on the lookout for star traders

who can manage large sums of money and produce consistent results.

Best Wishes

Ajayi Samuel Oluwafemi

(1) (Reply)

A Must Business For All! / Vehicle Tyres Sales And Consultancy. / Share Transfer: Way Out.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.