Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

The Book Of Death - Literature (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Book Of Death (19747 Views)

Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! / Post A Quote From A Book You're Reading or Have Read. Include the Book Title. / My Book Of Rants! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Book Of Death by lifenajeje(m): 7:38am On Feb 20, 2015
Lol.........more creative writing to you......it would dawn immediately to those who co habited with SPEEDY GONZALEZ and the rest of its clan.....reminds me of this huge one with balls that got me thinking it could impregnate a lady.....the way it escaped our traps like a trained CIA agent amazes me..it died of old age finally ...am sure cats in my area would have attended its funeral service.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Book Of Death by Nobody: 7:40am On Feb 20, 2015
Allureoftheseas:

what is this nonsense?

How can you read such a creatively written , witty article like this and call it NONSENSE. YOUR COMMENT is the NONSENSE. Oh......until it comes in simple primary school English, and is about one guy's sexual escapades, that's when it won't be nonsense
Maybe you should go and write yours. We need variety, and not just one way stories about politics and sexuality. Not tonto dike threads that will probably make you happy.

To me, your own comment is the NONSENSE. Jeez people find it so hard to think.

2 Likes

Re: The Book Of Death by Nobody: 7:48am On Feb 20, 2015
haibe:
Bulshit

Boy and girl story fan. You probably want to read about politics and sex. BULLSHIT.......right back @ you.

1 Like

Re: The Book Of Death by Ramwab94(m): 7:57am On Feb 20, 2015
This story was first written by Ishilove on December 22, 2011 and had consequently made front page on February 20, 2015. That's 4years is counting.

Well, it still possess the valour, flavor and rigidity it was earlier prepared with. This one small work of Ishilove is really humorous and got me cachinating big time.

I love the Grammars! It improves my Lingua!

3 Likes

Re: The Book Of Death by Sheikwonder(m): 7:57am On Feb 20, 2015
dexterinc2003:
This post was created in 2011 and hit front page in 2015..lesson 1: never ever give up.

Lesson 2: have a boyfriend who is a supermod or whose name is Seun.... No offence,but how this article has resurfaced to front page beggars belief... I smell a rat...
Re: The Book Of Death by Burger01(m): 8:02am On Feb 20, 2015
smiley
Re: The Book Of Death by Burger01(m): 8:03am On Feb 20, 2015
Bookmarked. Nice one
Re: The Book Of Death by Ishilove: 8:40am On Feb 20, 2015
Allureoftheseas:

what is this nonsense?
Ask google
Re: The Book Of Death by Dyoungstar: 8:40am On Feb 20, 2015
Ishilove:

I must declare,mine head doth swell,sir!
Thank you for the compliments sir,but I am still growing as a writer and I have a very long way to go.
No I don't have a blog. It hasn't caught my fancy... yet...

What's soulspasm for if not blog?
Re: The Book Of Death by XBLadez: 8:42am On Feb 20, 2015
Allureoftheseas:

what is this nonsense?
It's far, far, far better than all the craps u've been spewing on this forum. Sonofabitch!

2 Likes

Re: The Book Of Death by Ishilove: 8:44am On Feb 20, 2015
Vstuffs:
Very nice. I wonder whether you are a novelist. Please,I need that book of death too
Thanks sir. Aspiring novelist grin

2 Likes

Re: The Book Of Death by Ishilove: 8:46am On Feb 20, 2015
Dyoungstar:

What's soulspasm for if not blog?
That comment predates soulspasms
Re: The Book Of Death by Ishilove: 8:49am On Feb 20, 2015
Thanks for all the comments, folks. It is very encouraging because I've not written in quite a while and reading your comments is bringing my groove back. I appreciate them so much.

Thanks guys.

3 Likes

Re: The Book Of Death by Jasi7(m): 8:58am On Feb 20, 2015
Reference:

Okay oh. And which software gives you 13 from 11 - 15. Lemme guess....'Microsoft Retardation?...

Oh oh my bad...I ws taking it to b 2001...dnt mind me...and u didnt need to b insultive abt it.
Re: The Book Of Death by kizzykeziah: 9:06am On Feb 20, 2015
The name got me like ' what the heck?' but I sure had a good laugh. cheesy

You've REALLY got talent cool

1 Like

Re: The Book Of Death by Judeoxide(m): 9:29am On Feb 20, 2015
At first I was angry and confused to y this is on FP. But nna b4 I know it I was watching and creating a whole new movie in my head at the same time...wow you gat talent really....9ja I love this country die..trully you just made me proud

1 Like

Re: The Book Of Death by mileskiyo(m): 9:33am On Feb 20, 2015
Ishilove:

Uhhhh...right...
Ratigan is more like it :-)

Ratigan the greatest criminal rat!!!

Beautiful piece OP. Nice anecdotal work. Excellent bod...

1 Like

Re: The Book Of Death by sfx9ja(m): 10:49am On Feb 20, 2015
Nice one Ishi... Well done. keep it hoisted.

1 Like

Re: The Book Of Death by Krasid(m): 12:49pm On Feb 20, 2015
Interesting write up.

1 Like

Re: The Book Of Death by An0nimus: 1:11pm On Feb 20, 2015
The way you made the characters so grand Ishi. We're talking about rats here gringringrin

Only a very good writer can effectively pull such a stunt. Still a fan cool

2 Likes

Re: The Book Of Death by Ishilove: 2:07pm On Feb 20, 2015
An0nimus:
The way you made the characters so grand Ishi. We're talking about rats here gringringrin

Only a very good writer can effectively pull such a stunt. Still a fan cool
Lol. Now that you mention it, they do seem larger-than-life,don't they?

Thanks smiley
Re: The Book Of Death by DeepSight(m): 2:19pm On Feb 20, 2015
Capital, Fabulous, Beautiful one, Ishi.
Re: The Book Of Death by lastpage: 2:31pm On Feb 20, 2015
Sheikwonder:

Lesson 2: have a boyfriend who is a supermod or whose name is Seun.... No offence,but how this article has resurfaced to front page beggars belief... I smell a rat...

You've got a very useful "Nose" brother!
Who knows, maybe its your NOSE that we will be buying in the nearest future.... to 'locate' these freaking Monsters on four legs?
Please dont let it go, its a talent you got there (Smelling Rats! shocked ).... but for, l think you should Open the Book of Death.

As for Ishilove, you never know the good that is deposited inside you.... until you try it out.

I dont want to imagine "Hot, straw-coloured " (depending on what she drank the night before) jets of tasteless liquid raining down on Spikey Gonzalez from what would probably look like Noah's 40days downpour version 2.0,..... on one of those "confess your sins rain" that flush all the dirts of Lagos onto the main road! He must be thinking: Who did l offend now?

But a word of caution here!
Kamoru's offsprings have been seen to "leap-up" in a final show of desperation ...and they have these "nasty looking daggers" in place of what is supposed to be teeth ..... God forbid Spikey or one of his more technologically advanced descendants, decide to take a little "nib" at some soft "open heavens" pouring down this rain of fire on him ......before passing to the great beyond?

Accidents do happen but that one will be beyond calling the neighbours to come and have a look ..or would you if it were you? shocked shocked shocked

I no sabi book. abeg!

Lastpage!

2 Likes

Re: The Book Of Death by An0nimus: 3:26pm On Feb 20, 2015
Ishilove:

Lol. Now that you mention it, they do seem larger-than-life,don't they?

Thanks smiley
Yeap but they're cooler that way cool
Re: The Book Of Death by rossychik(f): 7:22pm On Feb 20, 2015
A nice right up has 2 do wit reality, got me laughin esp durin d family meetin.

1 Like

Re: The Book Of Death by zyzxx(m): 2:20pm On Feb 21, 2015
Baddestguyp:
am I the only one who doesn't understand this at all
get a dictionary grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Broken Heart*** / GOOD GUY AT 23 / The Burial(Fears and Fierce)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.