Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,568 members, 7,816,392 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:36 AM

Special Offer For Website Building. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Special Offer For Website Building. (865 Views)

Developers Required For A Nigeria Auction Website Building. / Help On Website Building... / How Much Do You Charge for Website Design? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Special Offer For Website Building. by Yow: 7:46pm On Oct 02, 2007
SPECIAL OFFER FOR WEBSITE BUILDING - DISCOUNT RATES.

Get a very professional website job done for you at unbelievable rates.

The offer is time sensitive - we can change them at any time.

Our SPECIAL OFFER prices:

Basic website (not more than four pages)
- N6,500

Simple website (not more than seven pages)
- N7,500

Simple dynamic website (that feeds dynamic content to different users, depending on their requests).
- N8,000
- Price may change depending on type of solution desired.

F-R-E-E Web Hosting offer. Prices are just for design.

You have to hurry while offer lasts.

Feel your job falls outside of those categories? CALL US on +234-803-218-5998

YB Media Technologies
+234-803-218-5998
+234-805-209-3900
Re: Special Offer For Website Building. by smartsoft(m): 8:18pm On Oct 02, 2007
gush !
Re: Special Offer For Website Building. by Nobody: 8:27am On Oct 03, 2007
gushhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
Re: Special Offer For Website Building. by miclad(m): 12:19pm On Oct 04, 2007
Nwaoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Re: Special Offer For Website Building. by Yow: 7:14pm On Oct 10, 2007
Funny, trying this. I really thought I'd get more replies. Maybe I should pull this offer off, !
Re: Special Offer For Website Building. by my2cents(m): 7:30pm On Oct 10, 2007
Yow,

At rates these low, you might as well offer the sites for free. My concern is, someone will see this and not give you the respect you deserve, cos of the low prices. In other words, they might become suspicious.

Some people (including yours truly) still believe in the centuries-old proverb, "you get what you pay for".

As always, my 2 cents.
Re: Special Offer For Website Building. by Yow: 8:32pm On Oct 10, 2007
my2cents:

Yow,

At rates these low, you might as well offer the sites for free. My concern is, someone will see this and not give you the respect you deserve, because of the low prices. In other words, they might become suspicious.

Some people (including yours truly) still believe in the centuries-old proverb, "you get what you pay for".

As always, my 2 cents.
Thanks.

Just wanted to help some few people who might have some up dreams, but don't have the cash to finance it.

I know how it was when I was just starting out smiley

I think it'll soon be over though.

Peace.
Re: Special Offer For Website Building. by Afam(m): 12:35am On Oct 11, 2007
@Yow,

Do you have a website? Considering the fact that you are ready to build websites for other people you should at least have a sort of online presence or is it really not necessary in your own case?

(1) (Reply)

Need Website Upload / 10 Ways To Make Your Web Site Design Project Go Smoothly / How To Use Microsoft Publisher

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.