Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,658 members, 7,809,491 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:30 AM

Announcing The Death Of My Beloved Mum - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Announcing The Death Of My Beloved Mum (913 Views)

(conmsore) Announcing The Launch Of Our New Website / Messi's Reaction After Fifa Made The Mistake Of Announcing Ronaldo As The Winner / Chaos On Ore-benin Road Over The Death Of A Footballer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Announcing The Death Of My Beloved Mum by Encomium(m): 11:59am On Dec 23, 2011
Dear fellow Nairalanders,
I am not a carrier of bad news since the Almighty God gave and equally have taken to HIS own glory, but my beloved mum is sleeping in the Lord. She left this sinful world on Sunday 11th December 2011.

1 Like

Re: Announcing The Death Of My Beloved Mum by mukina2: 12:57pm On Dec 23, 2011
take heart, may her soul rest in peaceĀ  sad

God has a purpose for everything, she is in a better place.
Re: Announcing The Death Of My Beloved Mum by jackpot(f): 1:21pm On Dec 23, 2011
may her soul R.I.P.
Take heart dear
Re: Announcing The Death Of My Beloved Mum by MissyB3(f): 2:54pm On Dec 23, 2011
May HE comfort you and reimburse your loss. smiley
Re: Announcing The Death Of My Beloved Mum by freecocoa(f): 1:41am On Dec 24, 2011
Having lost mine last year I know exactly how you feel,welcome to the club,its really not a nice place to be in but take solace in the fact that God knows best,may the almighty God give you and your family the fortitude to bear the irreplaceable loss. Accept my heartfelt sympathy.
Re: Announcing The Death Of My Beloved Mum by Idowuogbo(f): 1:54am On Dec 24, 2011
Poster come closer u need a hug sad,am so sorry for ur loss but am sure mama is gonna have a fun filled Christmas with the most High.Pls after reading d below close ur eyes and say Amen

God will cover u with his feathers,his angels will guide u into the new year ahead,as u progress into d new year God will give make ur sadness reverse into happiness.D strength u need to move 4ward will be given to u from above. AMEN! Stay blessed by d way Merry Christmas smiley
Re: Announcing The Death Of My Beloved Mum by Freiburger(m): 7:32am On Dec 24, 2011
My condolence to you. May her soul rest in peace
Death is what we 're all indebted to, it's only that we all just can't pass away at the same time. take heart and don't forget she is with God.

(1) (Reply)

Ayanle456 Is Here To Feed Your Obsession With Somalis / Endy Edeson News Hour: Latest Nigerian News, Sports And Hollywood Gists / How Do I Check My NL Pms?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.