Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,967 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:49 AM

If Christmas Day Truely Exists,then I Think When I Get To Heaven I Owe Christ An Apology.b - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If Christmas Day Truely Exists,then I Think When I Get To Heaven I Owe Christ An Apology.b (955 Views)

Was Jesus Born On Christmas Day? / Muslims Did Not Protect Christians On Christmas Day - CAN / Is It Truely Demonic To Eat In The Dream? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Christmas Day Truely Exists,then I Think When I Get To Heaven I Owe Christ An Apology.b by Appliedmaths(m): 7:50am On Dec 25, 2011
It is with deep sorrow in my heart that i write to you this morning.Christains of nowadays aren't interested in the word(bible) anymore instead they commit all sort of atrocities all in the name of ''christanity''.
Turn your bible from the first page of genesis till the last page of revelation,it was no were written that christ was born on december 25th let alone was this day called ''christmas day''.The bible says in john14v15 ''if you love me,keep my commandments''.
We don't keep not even one of the commandments of God and yet we claim to be celebrating what we know not about.
My point is christmas isn't something declared of the lord,it's not blibical.
Re: If Christmas Day Truely Exists,then I Think When I Get To Heaven I Owe Christ An Apology.b by Joagbaje(m): 8:09am On Dec 25, 2011
There are several things we do that may not be commanded in scriptures. Even though the principles maybe there but they are not bad in themselves.
Re: If Christmas Day Truely Exists,then I Think When I Get To Heaven I Owe Christ An Apology.b by Judek2(m): 8:33am On Dec 25, 2011
Celebration is recorded all through the bible. People celebrated all kinds of things .
Exodus 34:22 "first weeks, of the first fruits of wheat harvest, and the feast of ingathering to the end of the year. Leviticus 23:32-41 people were encouraged to celebrate the Sabbath. 2 Kings 23:21 was the "Passover celebration, 2 Chronicles 30:13 was the feast of Unleavened Bread, the feast of Tabernacles.
In Zechariah 14:16.
What does all of these
celebration commemorate? They all point to Christ. The Old Testament was the foundation for the "Chief Cornerstone."
Christ is the Cornerstone" of the church. He is the rock of our salvation, which stands as a refuge for all who would believe and be baptized. So we need to continue to celebrate the birth of our lord, the victory of the cross and resurrection of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ who shed his blood for many.
Christ was the only one worthy to pay the debt of sin for mankind when he willingly and obediently came to save that which was lost and to destroy the works of Satan.
This he done that we might have life and have it more abundantly!
This is the reason for joy unspeakable and full of glory, the joy of the Lord is my strength and I celebrate the atonement and the redemption that he brought.

Jesus Christ is the reason to celebrate.
Re: If Christmas Day Truely Exists,then I Think When I Get To Heaven I Owe Christ An Apology.b by Judek2(m): 8:35am On Dec 25, 2011
There is absolutely nothing wrong about Christmas. It happened and it is remembered and celebrated.
Without rememberance,there will be no history,and in remembering the history,it calls for celebration.
Re: If Christmas Day Truely Exists,then I Think When I Get To Heaven I Owe Christ An Apology.b by Appliedmaths(m): 8:40am On Dec 25, 2011
was it recorded in the bible dat dec 25th was d date?
Re: If Christmas Day Truely Exists,then I Think When I Get To Heaven I Owe Christ An Apology.b by Nobody: 10:09am On Dec 25, 2011
Bro

You know celebrating the birth of Jesus is a good thing and the bible talks about all sorts of good things. . .

It really doesn't matter the date chosen or the time. . . The fact that christains all over the world chose any approximate date to glorify God over this good gift to mankind is far more important than any suspicions and doubt.

Just like the bible dosent specifically instruct christains to celebrate new year. . .but we do. . .cuz cultural feasts celabrations have been from the past, right through the scriptural times and until now. . .and Jesus too participated in so many feasts during his life time. . .

So the purpose of the season is what should be in your mind if you truly love God and the marvelous awesome birth of his son
Re: If Christmas Day Truely Exists,then I Think When I Get To Heaven I Owe Christ An Apology.b by Appliedmaths(m): 5:21pm On Dec 25, 2011
my broda,no body choose dec 25th it was choosen by d romans(no offences) of d old who were mainly pagans, as a matter of fact if it was so important christ would av told us in d bible to remember this day,bt no he didn't.i jst pray christ open d eyes of many belivers,
Re: If Christmas Day Truely Exists,then I Think When I Get To Heaven I Owe Christ An Apology.b by Nobody: 8:13pm On Dec 25, 2011
^
Has christ opened your own eyes my dear friend?

The bible talks about prayer, praise and worship. . .

Do you agree with me?
Celebrating the birth of Jesus don't you consider that as an act of worship?
Re: If Christmas Day Truely Exists,then I Think When I Get To Heaven I Owe Christ An Apology.b by numo86(m): 7:43am On Dec 26, 2011
most times professed christians forget that they r suppose to be followers of Jesus steps and not followers of there presumpteousness self, the commemorations d isrealites observed that was in connection with d temple and with judaism back then ranging from d pass over,unfermented cakes,sabbath,first fruits and d rest were all commandments from God to d isrealites, there was never a time d isrealites wuld engage in a religious celebration that was out of Gods mandate if not that'l incur death, because celebrations involvin judaism dat had any pagan trait spelled destruction for d isrealites, even d isrealites never celebrated there own birthdays let alone tink of organisin 1 for d messiah who had longed lived in heaven for billions of years b4 comin to d earth, we still tink of our lord as a little baby, Jesus birth has no significance for christians because it wasnt d 1st time he was existing, it is his death that means a lot to mankind and that is d only means thru which we culd gain salvation, that is why Jesus gave d command wit his own mouth that we commemorate his death and ofcus his death day is shown in d bible, mary his mother,d apostles,early christians all never celebrated xmas, we are not d 1st christians to ever exist, apostle paul @ ephesians chapter 2 verse 20 & 21 said all christians shuld be built up on d foundation of d prophets,d apostles and on Jesus d chief corner stone, so all d traditions of d apostles who were d co-founders of christianity are wat we shuld be imitatin n doin, xmas was never in that box, even paul warned early christians @ galatians 4:9 & 10 not to scrupulously continue to observe days & months & seasons & years, he called that attitude weak and beggarly elementary things, even d sabbath,d first fruit celebration were things d early christians gradually abandoned after d death of Jesus, and here we are borrowin a pagan celebration to commemorate christ birth which he himself never celebrated nor commanded nor begged his followers to celebrate on his behalf, because a pope in the 3rd century after d death of d apostles chose dec 25th d date for d birthday of d sun god to commemorate d birth of Jesus doesnt make it wholesome, d pope was never a foundation of d church, d bible we hav enlightens us on all we need to know, d same way xmas started and has nw become profound in d church is how gradually gay marraige is been accepted and soon to become trivialised and generally accepted in years to come, if d bible never mentioned d date of Jesus birth and even d births of many servants of God in d bible like abraham,noah,david,solomon and all of them it shuld tel a lot of professed christians smetin important, it shows that birthday celebrations was sometin that never existed amongst servants of God startin from abel to d early christians , not until d catholiks came wit this wahala that d whole world of christendom is now followin, i mean why cant people just for once follow there masters foot steps??, its not like we cant as individuals come together to hav a good time, but why put Jesus in d middle when it has notin to do with him??and especially when its pagan, suger coatin a pagan holiday to make it christian defeats christianity, these are 1 of d reasons why christianity means notin to many like pagans and atheist, its no longer a serious thing jus d way it started, many atheists and pagans celebrate xmas just as a secular holiday when they'l be able to hav much time to flex and engage in self indulgence & immorality and not as a christian mandated holiday, it has nt stopped them from bein pagans, like a researcher ones said, "christianity never destroyed paganism,it rather adopted it", Jesus was and is not part of xmas, every celebrant is @ his/her own risk, Jesus never begged for this and he will in the end disown works and celebrations that never originated with him, let us take note of this that traditions of men have notin to do with Jesus nor his heavenly Father, we shuld be very skeptical about these so called religious celebrations, if they are not biblical then they shuldnt in anyway be connected to Jesus, because Jesus is holy and notin unholy shuld be tagged to him, celebrate d xmas but know Jesus is never in it,
Re: If Christmas Day Truely Exists,then I Think When I Get To Heaven I Owe Christ An Apology.b by Nobody: 8:59am On Dec 26, 2011
^
So are you saying its wrong and its a sin to have a grateful heart and to rejoice, worship and thank Jesus. . .By setting any day apart. . .for this amazing grace of coming to the world to die for mankind's sins?
Re: If Christmas Day Truely Exists,then I Think When I Get To Heaven I Owe Christ An Apology.b by numo86(m): 9:58am On Dec 26, 2011
adolfe bad:

^
So are you saying its wrong and its a sin to have a grateful heart and to rejoice, worship and thank Jesus. . .By setting any day apart. . .for this amazing grace of coming to the world to die for mankind's sins?

Remember Jesus death is what shuld concern us, his birth is not what we shuld wory about becos its not d 1st time he existed, we shuldnt be choosin dates on our own presumpteously to engage in self indulgence and put Jesus in d middle, Jesus is not our toy we play wit, deep him in a pagan celebration and expect him to smile bak @ us, and remember u didnt choose d date, christmas had its origin since d 3rd century after Jesus death, u met d celebration, so its origin shuld concern u, a pope chose that day not d early christians, so there's a beginin and its pagan, why cant we avoid it just as Jesus and his apostles will do, remember christianity shuld hav notin to do wit paganism, i want u to go to wiklipedia and search for d word SATURNALIA, then u'l see were exchange of gifts on dec 25th started from, u'l see were d mistletoe's in d celebration started from, u'l see how ur xmas tree came about, what about d public banquet, followed by private n publik gift-giving, continual partying, and a carnival atmosphere and licentious behaviour amongst xmas celebrants??what about st nicolaus a.k.a father xmas(santa claus), how on earth does that fairy tale guy relate to Jesus??, that too u'l see were it originated from, Jesus culd never be more angry wit xmas, lets be rational bible students so as not be feedin on both satans table and on Gods table, thanks
Re: If Christmas Day Truely Exists,then I Think When I Get To Heaven I Owe Christ An Apology.b by Appliedmaths(m): 2:40pm On Dec 26, 2011
@numo,u av said it all, when it was important nd necessary,j.christ told us to observe communions(d eating of his flesh nd drinking of his blood) im sori cnt really place my hands on dat bible verse now, his death is d most important thing to us cuz dat brought about ''salvation'' and d redemption of man(s) soul,
@ all,I got a question,through out your bible did Jesus christ nd mary,even d desciples ever celebrated dec 25th all in d name of xmas?
Don't know about u bt as 4 me just one day out of 365 is nt enough for me to celebrate my lord and saviour which is Jesus christ of nazareth,
I celebrate him everyday by,studying his word(bible),praise & worships,attending bible studies & church services,working 4 him(in d church),envagelising,doing good wenever i can,loving a holy life, etc d list goes on and on,
Holiness is wat Jesus christ demands from us.doing d will of d father which cover all aspects of life,
So abeg my ppl be wise!
Re: If Christmas Day Truely Exists,then I Think When I Get To Heaven I Owe Christ An Apology.b by bodee(m): 5:25pm On Dec 26, 2011
I am really happy with this post the reality or the big issue there is that christmas has the origin of idolatry now what do we do during christmas partying merrying drinking,ladies putting on provocative clothes.Are we then celebrating the birth of Christ?
Re: If Christmas Day Truely Exists,then I Think When I Get To Heaven I Owe Christ An Apology.b by mandyzone(f): 5:34pm On Dec 26, 2011
christmas day does exist. its not about d day 25th,its all about christ birthday,wheather it is called christmas or not,the most importnat thing is dat christ was born and he is the reason for the season,although some ppl may choose to celebrate it wroungly.
Re: If Christmas Day Truely Exists,then I Think When I Get To Heaven I Owe Christ An Apology.b by Image123(m): 9:34pm On Dec 26, 2011
This should not cause unnecessary rancour every christmas. All things are of God, do you believe that? And then
"One man considers one day more sacred than another; another man considers every day alike. Each one should be fully convinced in his own mind." (Romans 14:5).
It's not celebrating christmas or not that makes us acceptable to God. It matters though that we do all things to the glory of God. Let your celebration or mourning(if you choose) glorify God, not man. And don't force your persuasions down others' throats along with sweet chicken. Be safe.
Re: If Christmas Day Truely Exists,then I Think When I Get To Heaven I Owe Christ An Apology.b by plappville(f): 12:11am On Dec 27, 2011
numo86:

most times professed christians forget that they r suppose to be followers of Jesus steps and not followers of there presumpteousness self, the commemorations d isrealites observed that was in connection with d temple and with judaism back then ranging from d pass over,unfermented cakes,sabbath,first fruits and d rest were all commandments from God to d isrealites, there was never a time d isrealites wuld engage in a religious celebration that was out of Gods mandate if not that'l incur death, because celebrations involvin judaism dat had any pagan trait spelled destruction for d isrealites, even d isrealites never celebrated there own birthdays let alone tink of organisin 1 for d messiah who had longed lived in heaven for billions of years b4 comin to d earth, we still tink of our lord as a little baby, Jesus birth has no significance for christians because it wasnt d 1st time he was existing, it is his death that means a lot to mankind and that is d only means thru which we culd gain salvation, that is why Jesus gave d command wit his own mouth that we commemorate his death and ofcus his death day is shown in d bible, mary his mother,d apostles,early christians all never celebrated xmas, we are not d 1st christians to ever exist, apostle paul @ ephesians chapter 2 verse 20 & 21 said all christians shuld be built up on d foundation of d prophets,d apostles and on Jesus d chief corner stone, so all d traditions of d apostles who were d co-founders of christianity are wat we shuld be imitatin n doin, xmas was never in that box, even paul warned early christians @ galatians 4:9 & 10 not to scrupulously continue to observe days & months & seasons & years, he called that attitude weak and beggarly elementary things, even d sabbath,d first fruit celebration were things d early christians gradually abandoned after d death of Jesus, and here we are borrowin a pagan celebration to commemorate christ birth which he himself never celebrated nor commanded nor begged his followers to celebrate on his behalf, because a pope in the 3rd century after d death of d apostles chose dec 25th d date for d birthday of d sun god to commemorate d birth of Jesus doesnt make it wholesome, d pope was never a foundation of d church, d bible we hav enlightens us on all we need to know, d same way xmas started and has nw become profound in d church is how gradually gay marraige is been accepted and soon to become trivialised and generally accepted in years to come, if d bible never mentioned d date of Jesus birth and even d births of many servants of God in d bible like abraham,noah,david,solomon and all of them it shuld tel a lot of professed christians smetin important, it shows that birthday celebrations was sometin that never existed amongst servants of God startin from abel to d early christians , not until d catholiks came wit this wahala that d whole world of christendom is now followin, i mean why cant people just for once follow there masters foot steps??, its not like we cant as individuals come together to hav a good time, but why put Jesus in d middle when it has notin to do with him??and especially when its pagan, suger coatin a pagan holiday to make it christian defeats christianity, these are 1 of d reasons why christianity means notin to many like pagans and atheist, its no longer a serious thing jus d way it started, many atheists and pagans celebrate xmas just as a secular holiday when they'l be able to hav much time to flex and engage in self indulgence & immorality and not as a christian mandated holiday, it has nt stopped them from bein pagans, like a researcher ones said, "christianity never destroyed paganism,it rather adopted it", Jesus was and is not part of xmas, every celebrant is @ his/her own risk, Jesus never begged for this and he will in the end disown works and celebrations that never originated with him, let us take note of this that traditions of men have notin to do with Jesus nor his heavenly Father, we shuld be very skeptical about these so called religious celebrations, if they are not biblical then they shuldnt in anyway be connected to Jesus, because Jesus is holy and notin unholy shuld be tagged to him, celebrate d xmas but know Jesus is never in it,

Honestly well said. May God bless the mouth in which these words came out.

A warning that was given in the beginning of the bible was alse given at the ending of it.
This shows how important this warning is.

Deuteronomy 4:2 Ye shall not add unto the word which I command you, neither shall ye diminish [ought] from it, that ye may keep the commandments of the LORD your God which I command you.

Revelation 22:18-19"For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this Book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this Book: And if any man shall take away from the words of the Book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the Book of Life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this Book".

Christmas is a universal feast, u see People feasting, drinking, singing carols, others do it as praising God, getting together with family in partying and exchanging gifts in celebration of the birthday of the Jesus. We must know that this feast has two bobies, despite the name. Catholic/christians do it as in form of blessing God, the pagans do it as in form of embracing all sort of dirty habits as in Adultery, alcoholic etc. But a the end of it, do we find ourselve doing samething as the pagans? all this was taking place many years before Jesus was even born!

History told us that, Christmas was celebrated by immoral, pagan idol worshippers, people who many times sacrificed their children to pagan gods roughly 2,000 years before Christ was born. December 25th a date originally that marked the time of the winter solstice. These idol worshippers held pagan festivals to celebrate the “rebirth” of the sun when the days began to lengthen. The story goes a long way, how it was later changed to Christ birthday. Everyone has to do research. I was once a Christmas fan then when i wasn't aware of its unbiblical backed up.
Re: If Christmas Day Truely Exists,then I Think When I Get To Heaven I Owe Christ An Apology.b by plappville(f): 12:59am On Dec 27, 2011
I know that Christmas is very sacred to countless millions, but doesn't this makes it look in the dark about what's actually is in the Bible, and what's not?.

U can't trust someone else to do ur thinkin' and studying for u. U ve a personal responsibility to God to earnestly seek the truth, and to not ignore God if u sense he's calling you back to the scripture to find his truths there.
A date is fixed as Christ birth 25/12, Both Christians and Pagans enjoy this Date. Yet Christians feel very confortable with it.

Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth. 2 Timothy 2:15

Ve we taken our time to search if well known bible figures birth dates were recorded? The only two cleared birthdays mentioned in the bible, Was Pharaoh’s wish leads to put his baker to death (Gen. 40:1-23). and King Harod’s, In verse six (6), it told that Herod got carried away and eventually made a promise that he did not want to keep. As a result, a great servant of God lost his life. John de Baptist (Matt. 14:3-11). The two recorded may be as a warning to us.

There is also one last account is found in the book of Job. the Bible says that Job’s seven sons “went and feasted in their houses, every one his day; and sent and called for their three sisters to eat and to drink with them” (Job 1:4). These parties were obviously not centered around any kind of celebration related to God, or Job would not ve worried that his children may have sinned during these celebration feasts.
The act of celebrating ones birthday may not be wrong or sinful if done in Glorifying God. Thanking Him for adding to our age as he has promised us in Ephesians 6:1-3.

Abraham is referred to three times in the Bible as God’s “friend” (II Chron. 20:7; Isa. 41:8; Jms. 2:23). He is also called “the father of us all” (Rom. 4:16). Yet the Bible does not record the birth date of this truly great servant of God. That will play a great role en earth here, on Christ second coming when the kindgom of God will be established.

Moses was referred to as the meekest man on the face of the earth (Num. 12:3). Many verses describe this Bible figure and virtually everyone is familiar with him. The Bible does not tell us when he was born either.

Famous King David is called “a man after My [God’s] own heart” (Acts 13:21-22). Much of the Bible describes the life of this man. God used him to record a great many of the Psalms. When the kingdom of God is established on earth, prophecy records that he will rule the tribes of Israel (Ezek. 34:23-31), called there the house of Israel. Surely the Bible records the date that this towering figure was born? It does not!

There is not one verse of Scripture describing anyone celebrating the births of these righteous men. In fact, the Bible is silent on the exact dates of the births of all God’s faithful servants Jacob, Sarah, Noah, Abel, Samuel, Job, Esther, Isaiah, Jeremiah, Ezekiel, Peter, Paul, James (Christ’s brother), and the rest of the apostles.

Even the birth date of Jesus Christ which became what both Pagan and Christians hold firm to as must do, is still unrecorded in the Bible!. So why should we truelly claim this as if its Biblical? Do we ve to tolerate the fun of Christmas by ignoring what the bible teaches about Men's traditions?.? Jesus warns us about following man's traditions anyway, its left for us to be fond of the bible: "This people honoureth me with their lips, but their heart is far from me. Howbeit in vain do they worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men. For laying aside the commandment of God, ye hold the tradition of men, Full well ye reject the commandment of God, that ye may keep your own tradition." (Mark 7:7-9)
Re: If Christmas Day Truely Exists,then I Think When I Get To Heaven I Owe Christ An Apology.b by plappville(f): 1:07am On Dec 27, 2011
Image123:

This should not cause unnecessary rancour every christmas. All things are of God, do you believe that? And then
"One man considers one day more sacred than another; another man considers every day alike. Each one should be fully convinced in his own mind." (Romans 14:5).
It's not celebrating christmas or not that makes us acceptable to God. It matters though that we do all things to the glory of God. Let your celebration or mourning(if you choose) glorify God, not man. And don't force your persuasions down others' throats along with sweet chicken. Be safe.

U are right, but the issue of Christmas is a Man's tradition that was transformed to Gods, and it was made universal to the people of God. Ve you asked yourself why Pagans still keep the traditions of this feast? why has it not totally becomes a pure Christian feast?
Re: If Christmas Day Truely Exists,then I Think When I Get To Heaven I Owe Christ An Apology.b by plappville(f): 1:12am On Dec 27, 2011
bodee:

I am really happy with this post the reality or the big issue there is that christmas has the origin of idolatry now what do we do during christmas partying merrying drinking,ladies putting on provocative clothes.Are we then celebrating the birth of Christ?

That is the issue, U can't change the origin of this feast, the best is to leave it for the original owners. There are many things We should occupy our minds with than observing Christmas feast that can never be traced in the bible, Why do people find it difficult to do away with Christmas? there must be something unique about it.
Re: If Christmas Day Truely Exists,then I Think When I Get To Heaven I Owe Christ An Apology.b by Joagbaje(m): 8:11am On Dec 27, 2011
It's still a thing of Honour to Celebrate it. It's a global official Recognition of he king. If it's done away with . The world may forget. That's what Satan wants, Let the name of Jesus be proclaimed in every nation.
Re: If Christmas Day Truely Exists,then I Think When I Get To Heaven I Owe Christ An Apology.b by Appliedmaths(m): 12:27pm On Dec 27, 2011
we all have contributed wisely, celebrating d birth of christ no b crime infact it'a wonderful thing to do and im nt aggainst it.bt in d real sense we should do dat celebration by wearing sack cloths(i dnt mean physically putting on sack cloths,bt checking our salvation and crying to d father for d grace & strength to make it through) instead of adding to our already numerous sins, and anoda tin i hate is ''y do dey have to lie dat christ was born on dec 25th 4 if dis was so important d bible could av told us so,
Re: If Christmas Day Truely Exists,then I Think When I Get To Heaven I Owe Christ An Apology.b by plappville(f): 2:56pm On Dec 27, 2011
Joagbaje:

It's still a thing of Honour to Celebrate it. It's a global official Recognition  of he king. If it's done away with . The world may forget. That's what Satan wants,  Let the name of Jesus be proclaimed in every nation.

Do u really believe the world celebrate it as Christ birth? If the bible is not enough for Christians to remember Christ each passing day, then we are not genuinelly following him.
We were taught to follow Christ footstep. Did Christ observed the birth of any of the Past prophets?

1 Peter 2:21 To this you were called, because Christ suffered for you, leaving you an example, that you should follow in his steps. If He (Christ) nor his disciple never ever observed his birth as a great importance in the human heart, then We are over doing things.

The church today is rejecting some of Christ steps, by adopting traditions. All Satan wants, is for us to danse to his tone, and do things as he wishes. Sure, He gives us genuine reasons why we should hold on to Christmas tradition. During the last supper Jesus told us things, and gave us the way in which we can remember him.

(Luke 22:19 And he took bread, and gave thanks, and brake it, and gave unto them, saying, This is my body which is given for you: this do in remembrance of me.

I tell u that, each time this takes place in the gardering of Gods people, Satan will be angry.
Is this not enough for us to remember him? must we add to it. Well, everyone has heard, the word of God is not to be modified for any reason. That is how i understand it.
Re: If Christmas Day Truely Exists,then I Think When I Get To Heaven I Owe Christ An Apology.b by Joagbaje(m): 3:53pm On Dec 27, 2011
I agree with you.But everybody dint recognize the communion . But Xmas put the name and remembrance of jesus as a stamp from generation to generation.

Do you want Xmas cancelled? cool I believe the devil is mad enough at it and would want it to be a forgotten story.
Re: If Christmas Day Truely Exists,then I Think When I Get To Heaven I Owe Christ An Apology.b by plappville(f): 6:35pm On Dec 27, 2011
Joagbaje:

I agree with you.But everybody dint recognize the communion . But Xmas put the name and remembrance of jesus as a stamp from generation to generation.

Do you want Xmas cancelled? cool I believe the devil is mad enough at it and would want it to be a forgotten story.

How do u mean the BOLD?

Sir i ve no power to stop Christmas, we all do what we feel is right for us. I don't do it any more does not make me condemn those that do it. I just will tell the truth about its unbiblical backup.

(1) (Reply)

Salvation In Islam And Christianity / Christianity And Paganism. / Bomb Explosion In Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.