Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,929 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:40 AM

The NBA Begins - Sports (166) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The NBA Begins (1633015 Views)

Two Nigerian Players In The NBA Finals / Miami Heats Wins The NBA Final / Unbelievable! Kobe Bryant The Nba Player Of The Decade: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) ... (2216) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 7:25am On Feb 26, 2016
augster:
Wow an nba thread.
same thing I said when I found this thread. Join us, you are welcome.
We have some of the best minds here in A40, Birdman, sky walker, and the rest.

Once again, you are welcome
Re: The NBA Begins by joephemzyz(m): 9:31am On Feb 26, 2016
Skywalker5:

Wahala wa ooo. grin grin Just compared your team to mine and its looks like you would have won if we played against each other.

grin cheesy grin angry moh gbono feli feli cool
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 3:32pm On Feb 26, 2016
Donlittle:
same thing I said when I found this thread. Join us, you are welcome.
We have some of the best minds here in A40, Birdman, sky walker, and the rest.

Once again, you are welcome
The more the merrier. We have been here for a while now

Man Steph Curry was electric last night. Not only has he broken the all time record for consecutive treys he is almost daring the league to move the 3pt line a few feet back. Insanity

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 3:38pm On Feb 26, 2016
So who is picking up Joe Johnson? I think a team like Celts could use his scoring in their bench unit

Oh and any bettors in the house. Over and under point picks for tonight. Asking for a friend grin

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 12:53am On Feb 27, 2016
A40:
So who is picking up Joe Johnson? I think a team like Celts could use his scoring in their bench unit

Oh and any bettors in the house. Over and under point picks for tonight. Asking for a friend grin

We need scoring but please not Joe Johnson...

The current roaster comprises of young energetic, dedicated and disciplined players who understand position awareness, the surge in performance is driven by collective defense which is hinged on intensity and pace which Joe lacks, the absence of a focal superstar has been a blessing disguise for the Celtics.

Joe Johnson is a no no for me, i think he should stick to the Eastern Conference though.. maybe Miami or the Pistons.
Re: The NBA Begins by Mizzzbeee(f): 9:09am On Feb 27, 2016
Roland17:

The current roaster comprises of young energetic, dedicated and disciplined players who understand position awareness, the surge in performance is driven by collective defense which is hinged on intensity and pace which Joe lacks, the absence of a focal superstar has been a blessing disguise for the Celtics.

Joe Johnson is a no no for me, i think he should stick to the Eastern Conference though.. maybe Miami or the Pistons.
Nah, dude wants a ring. He will either go to the raptors or cavs sad **Updated he signed with the Heat. Guess I was wrong
Re: The NBA Begins by Mizzzbeee(f): 9:10am On Feb 27, 2016
LeFlop Airball James grin grin grin grin grin grin #CavsvsRapts **You just got to love ESPN stats grin

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 12:35am On Feb 28, 2016
Mizzzbeee:
LeFlop Airball James grin grin grin grin grin grin #CavsvsRapts **You just got to love ESPN stats grin
The hype ehn. I weak
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 12:41am On Feb 28, 2016
Roland17:

Playoff time you might need a Vet that won't shy away from a Big shot. He isn't going to be the focal point. You are right however his defense is awful but I think you could hide him

Its incredible what Brad Stevens has done with the Celts, Guys like Bradley, Crowder, Sullinger and Isaiah Thomas (btw did you see his game-icing pass?)
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 1:24am On Feb 28, 2016
A40:

Playoff time you might need a Vet that won't shy away from a Big shot. He isn't going to be the focal point. You are right however his defense is awful but I think you could hide him

Its incredible what Brad Stevens has done with the Celts, Guys like Bradley, Crowder, Sullinger and Isaiah Thomas (btw did you see his game-icing pass?)

That pass has to be the assist of the season, it is magnified by the fact that it was a cross court pass with his left hand to an open Crowder..Thank goodness Jay made the bucket, else it would have not gotten the wave.. i have seen passes but that one is "sic"
Re: The NBA Begins by joephemzyz(m): 1:27am On Feb 28, 2016
A40:

miami got him tho
Re: The NBA Begins by joephemzyz(m): 1:30am On Feb 28, 2016
A40:

against milwaukeee......................to jae crowder. mehn........assist of the season yet grin
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 1:39am On Feb 28, 2016
Roland17:

That pass has to be the assist of the season, it is magnified by the fact that it was a cross court pass with his left hand to an open Crowder..Thank goodness Jay made the bucket, else it would have not gotten the wave.. i have seen passes but that one is "sic"
Sick braah

Stats on Joe Johnson btw

Joe Johnson ranks 10th in points, 4th in 3-pointers
made, and 1st in game-winning buzzer-beaters
over the last 10 seasons
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 1:43am On Feb 28, 2016
joephemzyz:

against milwaukeee......................to jae crowder. mehn........assist of the season yet grin
Walahi. That Isaiah Thomas dude na real baller scoring, assists
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 2:55am On Feb 28, 2016
A40:

Sick braah

Stats on Joe Johnson btw

Joe Johnson ranks 10th in points, 4th in 3-pointers
made, and 1st in game-winning buzzer-beaters
over the last 10 seasons

These are stats accumulated over a long span and not a reflection of his current status, at 34/35 (i am not sure) i am happy he made the right decision by staying in the east, which suites the pace of older players, don't be surprised Dwight would move to the East next season.

Joe has never been perceived as hungry for success in the NBA even during the highlight of is career with the hawks, i think it has everything to do with his demeanor which seems "subdued".

The injury plagued and depleted Heats is a perfect match for Joe.
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 2:59am On Feb 28, 2016
Guys,

What would Curry's legacy be after he retires?

Would he be remembered as one of the greatest shooter ever to play the game, or

Would he be remembered as one of the greatest player ever to play the game
Re: The NBA Begins by Mizzzbeee(f): 3:10am On Feb 28, 2016
Roland17:
Guys,

What would Curry's legacy be after he retires?

Would he be remembered as one of the greatest shooter ever to play the game, or

Would he be remembered as one of the greatest player ever to play the game
Both! cool
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 3:21am On Feb 28, 2016
Who y'all got? Okc is cooking right now, but we all know the Warriors can score 20 points in three minutes grin
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 3:22am On Feb 28, 2016
I wish Dallas would tank man.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 3:24am On Feb 28, 2016
Curry 9 points in about 40 seconds. 42-41.
There is nothing you can do fam, nothing
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 3:31am On Feb 28, 2016
Donlittle:
I wish Dallas would tank man.

There is absolutely no player in college basketball this year worthy of tanking..

Abeg i need your input for the question when i ask
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 3:37am On Feb 28, 2016
Roland17:

There is absolutely no player in college basketball this year worthy of tanking..

once this game is over, umma put my two cents
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 3:38am On Feb 28, 2016
Mizzzbeee:
Both! cool

U see that side step by Westbrook
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 3:41am On Feb 28, 2016
I don't do this often but At 43, Sage Steeeeeeeele.. My goodness....
Re: The NBA Begins by Mizzzbeee(f): 3:43am On Feb 28, 2016
Roland17:

Yea I did embarassed
Re: The NBA Begins by Mizzzbeee(f): 3:44am On Feb 28, 2016
Roland17:

Ben Simmons grin ONLY
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 3:49am On Feb 28, 2016
Roland17:

yo dawg, i was like se na euro step be that or wetin
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 3:50am On Feb 28, 2016
Roland17:

lol bro, i am tired of my team being average every year, get a superstar or tank for a year
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 3:51am On Feb 28, 2016
btw, who is you guys best commentator of all time?
I gotta go with mark jackson man.
Re: The NBA Begins by Skywalker5(m): 4:01am On Feb 28, 2016
Looks like curry is injured and thunder is wining this game.Don't think this guy's can break the bull''s record.I also feel the warriors have stopped dominating after the all star break.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 4:06am On Feb 28, 2016
Heard Draymond green went off in the locker room cursing everybody out
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 4:08am On Feb 28, 2016
Skywalker5:
Looks like curry is injured and thunder is wining this game.Don't think this guy's can break the bull''s record.I also feel the warriors have stopped dominating after the all star break.
never count the Warriors out even if they are losing by 30 points in the 4th quarter, all it takes is 3s for them in few seconds to beat u.

(1) (2) (3) ... (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) ... (2216) (Reply)

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup

Viewing this topic: A40(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.