Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,399 members, 7,954,579 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:26 PM

The NBA Begins - Sports (214) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The NBA Begins (1720115 Views)

Two Nigerian Players In The NBA Finals / Miami Heats Wins The NBA Final / Unbelievable! Kobe Bryant The Nba Player Of The Decade: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (211) (212) (213) (214) (215) (216) (217) ... (2277) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The NBA Begins by lolawilliams(f): 11:24pm On May 18, 2016
A40:

That Bini boy Iguodala would hold him down.

Its unfortunate nobody in the East can take advantage of the laughable defensive abilities of Love and Irving

Iguodala will only slow him down. He can never hold king james down. And I doubt he can still do that

cavs got a better defense than gsw, you know?
Re: The NBA Begins by SIRcumalot: 11:26pm On May 18, 2016
A40:

Its unfortunate nobody in the East can take advantage of the laughable defensive abilities of Love and Irving
the hawks are the 2nd best defensive team in the league. na still broom the cavs take sweep them. kiss
A40:

the hawks are the 2nd best defensive team in the league. na still broom the cavs take sweep them.
Re: The NBA Begins by lolawilliams(f): 11:34pm On May 18, 2016
A40:

I am a very old school nigga when it comes to my taste in rap. I like being told a story. Listen to Forest Hill Drive you feel like you are being told a story, Only Built for Cuban Linx you feel like you are watching a movie

TLOP is all over the place. The album no get head or tail. Sometimes I think Ye tries too hard. Genius should be effortless not forced

Too much crowd mentality dey worry people so the album sales won't surprise me. Have you heard Royce's album?

Youve said it all. Youre a very old school nigga when it comes to rap.. thats the reason why you dont like it.. But dont u feel wolves sound kinda old svhool??

Ahh I dont even know who royce is
Re: The NBA Begins by SIRcumalot: 11:34pm On May 18, 2016
A40:

Yeezus was also trash. My Dark Beautiful Twisted Fantasy was Kanye's last good solo album

Blasphemy!!! Forest Hill Drive is better than both albums.

MDBTF is among his best work ever you can't drop a great album everytime.its at least one of the finest album released so far this year.
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 11:34pm On May 18, 2016
lolawilliams:

Iguodala will only slow him down. He can never hold king james down. And I doubt he can still do that

cavs got a better defense than gsw, you know?
What was the result when Cavs and Golden State went head to head this season

In a Finals all you need to do is limit his efficiency. If he needs 27 shots to score 28pts Iggy would have done his job
Re: The NBA Begins by lolawilliams(f): 11:35pm On May 18, 2016
Mizzzbeee:
talking about music, U just had to find a way to chip in Lebron there undecided
That was the way Yeezus said it.. He has a bigger endorsement than baby curry grin
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 11:38pm On May 18, 2016
SIRcumalot:

the hawks are the 2nd best defensive team in the league. na still broom the cavs take sweep them. kiss
the hawks are the 2nd best defensive team in the league. na still broom the cavs take sweep them.
The Spurs had the best defense. They are also out. These things don't count in the playoffs

Hawks and Golden State aren't in the same category of defense come playoff time
Re: The NBA Begins by lolawilliams(f): 11:39pm On May 18, 2016
A40:

What was the result when Cavs and Golden State went head to head this season

In a Finals all you need to do is limit his efficiency. If he needs 27 shots to score 28pts Iggy would have done his job

I'm findin it difficult to believe youre not a gsw fan :/
Re: The NBA Begins by chic2pimp(m): 11:40pm On May 18, 2016
Don't know about AI being the greatest ever little man. Zeke in my book was the greatest little man.
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 11:42pm On May 18, 2016
lolawilliams:

Youve said it all. Youre a very old school nigga when it comes to rap.. thats the reason why you dont like it.. But dont u feel wolves sound kinda old svhool??
Ahh I dont even know who royce is
Wolves is OK. I liked Chance's verse on Ultralight Beam

Kendrick also killed in No more Parties in L.A

But most of the album na noise. Walahi that album was not organized

You don't know Royce Da 5'9? Bad Meets Evil, Slaughterhouse. I have a lot to teach you oh grin

His latest album is Layers.

SIRcumalot:

MDBTF is among his best work ever you can't drop a great album everytime.its at least one of the finest album released so far this year.
The hype that surrounded it was TOO MUCH!!!! And it badly failed to deliver
Re: The NBA Begins by lolawilliams(f): 11:52pm On May 18, 2016
A40:

You don't know Royce Da 5'9? Bad Meets Evil, Slaughterhouse. I have a lot to teach you oh grin

I only care about the most popular rappers.. ive heard of the name royceda, but I hvnt heard any of his song.. Which city/state is he reppin?
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 11:57pm On May 18, 2016
lolawilliams:

I'm findin it difficult to believe youre not a gsw fan :/
Hahaha OK oh

Its hard for anyone to call themselves a true GSW fan. I knew them when they had Baron Davis at PG and Mikael Pietrus manning the 2 and 3 along with Matt Barnes and Stephen Jackson. They had no fans

Their success story is sweet to watch though. Curry, Klay and Draymond were drafted and no one saw them coming. They are the perfect antidote to your LeBron who needs two ready made all stars anywhere he goes
Re: The NBA Begins by SIRcumalot: 11:58pm On May 18, 2016
A40:

it's Kanye,the album is always going to be hyped and the only bad song on the album is the song with Chris Brown.
I go check this layer album bad meets evil ways so good.
Re: The NBA Begins by lolawilliams(f): 12:00am On May 19, 2016
A40:

Hahaha OK oh

Its hard for anyone to call themselves a true GSW fan. I knew them when they had Baron Davis at PG and Mikael Pietrus manning the 2 and 3 along with Matt Barnes and Stephen Jackson. They had no fans

Their success story is sweet to watch though. Curry, Klay and Draymond were drafted and no one saw them coming. They are the perfect antidote to your LeBron who needs two ready made all stars anywhere he goes

Lebron met irving in cavs nd timberwolves collected wiggins nd gave us k.love.. they didnt bring them in cause of lebron.
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 12:01am On May 19, 2016
lolawilliams:

I only care about the most popular rappers.. ive heard of the name royceda, but I hvnt heard any of his song.. Which city/state is he reppin?
Lol you are a mainstream babe. I was rolling on the floor when you called TLOP hardcore

He is reppin Detroit. If you know Eminem its likely you know Royce

You didn't hear Detroit vs Everybody?
Re: The NBA Begins by SIRcumalot: 12:01am On May 19, 2016
A40:

The Spurs had the best defense. They are also out. These things don't count in the playoffs

Hawks and Golden State aren't in the same category of defense come playoff time
where was that famous warriors defence in this last game ? hopefully them go show face today.
you don't believe in this defensive metrics but you think Iguodala alone is going to stop LeBron.
Re: The NBA Begins by lolawilliams(f): 12:03am On May 19, 2016
SIRcumalot:

it's Kanye,the album is always going to be hyped and the only bad song on the album is the song with Chris Brown.
I go check this layer album bad meets evil ways so good.
The album is so great. But I dont know when kanye started using auto tune that much.
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 12:06am On May 19, 2016
lolawilliams:

Lebron met irving in cavs nd timberwolves collected wiggins nd gave us k.love.. they didnt bring them in cause of lebron.
You guys initiated the trade for Love on LeBron's arrival. Irving was never going to be enough though hence the trade for Love

Your boy knew what he was doing. D Wade is 34 and Bosh is 32
Re: The NBA Begins by lolawilliams(f): 12:10am On May 19, 2016
A40:

Lol you are a mainstream babe. I was rolling on the floor when you called TLOP hardcore

He is reppin Detroit. If you know Eminem its likely you know Royce

You didn't hear Detroit vs Everybody?
yeah. Ft dej loaf nd big sean.. ok I can remember him.. Big sean reps detroit, is dej loaf also frm detroit?
Re: The NBA Begins by SIRcumalot: 12:19am On May 19, 2016
lolawilliams:

The album is so great. But I dont know when kanye started using auto tune that much.
I think it good not great,
if this album no win any award Kanye no go too cry.
he toned Down his auto tune stuff in this album.
Re: The NBA Begins by lolawilliams(f): 12:20am On May 19, 2016
A40:

You guys initiated the trade for Love on LeBron's arrival. Irving was never going to be enough though hence the trade for Love

Your boy knew what he was doing. D Wade is 34 and Bosh is 32

Was that the reason he left heat,cause they were old?
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 12:29am On May 19, 2016
SIRcumalot:

where was that famous warriors defence in this last game ? hopefully them go show face today.
you don't believe in this defensive metrics but you think Iguodala alone is going to stop LeBron.
OKC vs Warriors na always high scoring game. For Finals you go see

He will most likely limit his effectiveness. Didn't you see the clinic he put up the last time.
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 12:30am On May 19, 2016
lolawilliams:

yeah. Ft dej loaf nd big sean.. ok I can remember him.. Big sean reps detroit, is dej loaf also frm detroit?
Yelawolf. Dej Loaf. They are all Detroit guys
Re: The NBA Begins by birdman(m): 12:30am On May 19, 2016
lolawilliams:

Lol. you'ld have been in debt... Raptors over cavs?

8 days rest, while the other team is hot. sounded logical to me at the time. maybe its a good thing i dont gamble lol
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 12:33am On May 19, 2016
lolawilliams:

Was that the reason he left heat,cause they were old?
Yesssssss
Re: The NBA Begins by birdman(m): 12:59am On May 19, 2016
lolawilliams:

I cant stand over 8 baby curry fans, imma lay down or sit still. All y'll do is kill a good athlete's vibe.
We trying to get the ring. That's what i'm after. grin

I posted a video of Draymond after they won the 'ship last year. Watch both parts of his 1 minute interview, especially where he taunts the losing team and names names AFTER winning the ring, something which no one has ever done. Very classless and childish no? But fans who will overlook this from Green will still cite being classless as a reason for hating other players.

Fact is, you love who you love and hate who you hate. A friend was ragging on Lebron the other day. I told him to name the top things he didnt like about Lebron. So he names them. Then I pointed him to instances where Curry, his new fave player did the same. He paused for a second or two, then moved on to another topic as his own inconsistency became clear to him, even if only for a few seconds.

Me I like Curry personally off the court, especially because I follow his tweets, and his stance of faith makes me respect him. But he has had a lot of annoying antics on court this year, far more than last year, many which would be considered classless if someone else tried it. So stop trying to defend players on the internets. Its a waste of time tongue

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DBPzLopf5rw
Re: The NBA Begins by lolawilliams(f): 2:11am On May 19, 2016
birdman:

8 days rest, while the other team is hot. sounded logical to me at the time. maybe its a good thing i dont gamble lol
Whose fault is it, They should have won in 4series too.
Re: The NBA Begins by birdman(m): 2:12am On May 19, 2016
back to more interesting topics grin

I expect to see Curry take very few parking lot 3s this game. Warriors are great because they run their offense so well. Those parking lot Curry 3s bailed them out against lesser teams but I expect to see them return to disciplined play this game.

I's predict curry having half as many 3s this game and warriors win. Im not betting this time o wink
Re: The NBA Begins by lolawilliams(f): 2:21am On May 19, 2016
A40:

Yesssssss
I dont think thats the reason. The reason lebron bcame one of the world most hated athlete is because of his move to miami heat.. And after four season in tge south beach. He felt he has done his hometown wrong, something he ddnt realise four years ago.. If he left heat cause of the old players, he wouldnt hve gone to cavs back.. He'll look for a better team
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 2:26am On May 19, 2016
Today's game, excellent composure is needed. 1st half OKC 20-25 GSW

2 Likes

Re: The NBA Begins by Eruditor: 2:35am On May 19, 2016
Livingston, Ezeli, Barbosa need to wake up in this game. They really need to.

GSW looking more discipline but still got carried away once or twice. This is a must win.
Re: The NBA Begins by birdman(m): 2:36am On May 19, 2016
SmooshCHN:
Today's game, excellent composure is needed.

like not staring down your opponent after every 3 you make? grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (211) (212) (213) (214) (215) (216) (217) ... (2277) (Reply)

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.