Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,929 members, 7,810,585 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:35 AM

The NBA Begins - Sports (2186) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The NBA Begins (1619071 Views)

Two Nigerian Players In The NBA Finals / Miami Heats Wins The NBA Final / Unbelievable! Kobe Bryant The Nba Player Of The Decade: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2183) (2184) (2185) (2186) (2187) (2188) (2189) ... (2202) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 11:49pm On Mar 24
This Clippers na dead. My goodness

Hopefully Ingram recovers quickly. The Pelicans should dump them out come playoff time and hopefully Steve Ballmer has the courage to blow up that team
Re: The NBA Begins by pargelenis(m): 4:20am On Mar 25
For a change it would be good to see either the Timberwolves or OKC finally win the first championship for their franchises.
Btw, anyone watch usmnt vs el tri? Que golazo by Tyler Adams!
Re: The NBA Begins by steady986(m): 5:32am On Mar 25
It's always a high scoring game when you play the Pacers.
Re: The NBA Begins by Sheamus007(m): 8:28am On Mar 25
steady986:

If you want to go the legit route, League Pass is the way. Or else, you can find random links on Twitter or FB.
How much is the league pass..?
Re: The NBA Begins by steady986(m): 9:04am On Mar 25
Sheamus007:

How much is the league pass..?

About 17k for one device and about 23k for 3 devices. Per annum

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by steady986(m): 2:14am On Mar 26
The Rockets are cooking something. I don't know what it is yet grin
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 3:25am On Mar 26
I'm looking at the Suns schedule and I won't be the least surprised if the Lakers pass them for 8th. Disgraceful loss to the Wemby-less Spurs.

Every passing game they look like a paper tiger, between them and Clippers I don't know who is more fraudulent

I know it's less than 12 games and Lakers behind 2 and a half but the Suns face a murderer's row. They completely whiffed on their soft schedule and now they just might pay the price

Nuggets, Clippers and Pelicans 2x TWolves 2x Kings, Cavs

Absolutely brutal

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The NBA Begins by greypencils: 5:29am On Mar 26
The Celtics blowing a 30 point lead, Miami might just dump them out come playoffs. Ko to ise won.
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 5:30am On Mar 26
Celtics blew a 22 pt lead to the Hawks. At the half. Something is fishy about that team. Once the 3 stops spamming they turn to Dodan Warriors

And the Rockets. 7 straight wins since Sengun went down. Albeit against struggling teams but you can only beat whose in front of you. Now only .5 games behind Warriors
Re: The NBA Begins by Skrrrrrrr: 5:35am On Mar 26
It's not like we haven't always known but it's beg reiterating for the umpteenth time that, just aligning stars, guarantee nothing.....
Didn't work for the Nets, didn't for Philly, it's not looking like it'd work for the clippers, or the suns or even the Bucks.

The best team in the NBA is Denver and their core, are all drafted players. Same with the celtics.
The warriors deserve some credit.

As for the warriors, they better not even make the playoffs. They are not a serious organisation and Steve kerr is not a serious coach.....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The NBA Begins by steady986(m): 3:01am On Mar 27
Omo, see game
Re: The NBA Begins by Skrrrrrrr: 3:44am On Mar 27
See how the Lakers are playing with Davis as the main Character.
LeBron go show now, them go begin lose and Davis go take all the blame.

3 Likes

Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 3:46am On Mar 27
Incredible comeback 19 pts down with 8 minutes left

AD and D-Lo shot less than 40% and somehow the Lakers still won

Suns in very big problem. I can see the Lakers catching and passing them
Re: The NBA Begins by steady986(m): 3:55am On Mar 27
Skrrrrrrr:

This is getting old. Try something new grin

2 Likes

Re: The NBA Begins by Honlucas: 5:03am On Mar 27
Skrrrrrrr:

According to you..

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Honlucas: 5:04am On Mar 27
Lakers are making the playoffs
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 8:17am On Mar 27
Draymond will seriously hurt someone and it's not even funny. All that mental health excuse and wanting to retire was bs. Something needs to be done.

Like I've been saying, Warriors need to get rid of everyone not named Steph. We can even keep Podz, Kuminga, TJD and then get a decent Big.
Since Andrew Bogut retired, it's like the team swore never to find any defensive big. This team done tire me aje.

4 Likes

Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 12:25am On Mar 28
Warriors are going to pay heavily for extending this donkey. The game has barely started grin
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 12:30am On Mar 28
SmooshCHN:
Draymond will seriously hurt someone and it's not even funny. All that mental health excuse and wanting to retire was bs. Something needs to be done.

Like I've been saying, Warriors need to get rid of everyone not named Steph. We can even keep Podz, Kuminga, TJD and then get a decent Big.
Since Andrew Bogut retired, it's like the team swore never to find any defensive big. This team done tire me aje.
Draymond is a straight menace and it's not even funny. Two well deserved technicals barely 5mins into the 4th quarter. Warriors messed up and they deserve everything coming their way.

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by birdman(m): 3:33am On Mar 28
SmooshCHN:

Draymond is a straight menace and it's not even funny. Two well deserved technicals barely 5mins into the 4th quarter. Warriors messed up and they deserve everything coming their way.

League is being negligent on this cat. Suspend the guy and tell him to stay home rest of the season. Before he ends someones career
Re: The NBA Begins by birdman(m): 3:34am On Mar 28
A40:
Incredible comeback 19 pts down with 8 minutes left

AD and D-Lo shot less than 40% and somehow the Lakers still won

Suns in very big problem. I can see the Lakers catching and passing them

Amen amen!
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 4:14am On Mar 28
Did J. Giddy just make a bucket sitting down?
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 5:19am On Mar 28
KD is playing some very good defense tonight!
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 11:48am On Mar 28
Chai. So tey Steph wan dey cry. If he doesn't demand a trade this offseason then he's not serious at all

Very interesting debacle. Lakers two games behind Suns and Kings. With 9 games left. Warriors just 1 game ahead of Rockets.

And Jalen Green my goodness. So a sugar mummy older woman (sugar mummy dey drop bar not the other way round) is all it took for him to play at elite level, Sengun injury as well but this is ridiculous. 10 straight wins and he's looked like an All NBA member
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 4:28pm On Mar 29
birdman:

League is being negligent on this cat. Suspend the guy and tell him to stay home rest of the season. Before he ends someones career
Adam Silver is a cupcake and enabler. Can't stand that Martian.

The Warriors too deserve every grief he's causing them for enabling the donkey this long. Good luck trying to get his contract with 3 years to run off their books.

If Steph doesn't want to waste the last few seasons he has left he better ask for a trade. Serves them all right though for how they threw Poole under the bus.
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 3:19am On Mar 30
When you talk they say you're a hating old head but what really is the thing that sets today's play from the 90s and 00s apart from 3pt spamming.

What is the skill required to spam 45 3s a night instead of 15

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The NBA Begins by Skrrrrrrr: 6:30am On Mar 30
Now where are the people who said Chet was rookie of the year?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The NBA Begins by etidy: 8:21am On Mar 30
The western conference is just a blood bathe. Team's that are 10 games above .500 yet battling for their play in lives grin
Now nuggets don drop to third seed to complicate the lives of people in the 3-6 bracket grin
Re: The NBA Begins by greypencils: 10:00am On Mar 30
etidy:
The western conference is just a blood bathe. Team's that are 10 games above .500 yet battling for their play in lives grin
Now nuggets don drop to third seed to complicate the lives of people in the 3-6 bracket grin
A blood bath indeed, the difference between the 1st seed Timberwolves and 9th seed Lakers is just 10 games. Teams in the play-in bracket would wish they took games a lil more seriously. Funny how the team that won the calabash cup final is struggling for playoffs. At the beginning of the season, they let some games slip. After all, there is still time to catch up. Kudos to Timberwolves, OKC and Magic. They have been pedalling hard since. Nice to see their hardwork payoff. Goodluck to GSW, if they withstand Rockets, Lakers and Sacramento are still very hard nuts to crack in one play-in game.

4 Likes

Re: The NBA Begins by aliondo: 10:55am On Mar 30
The Western Conference is so unpredictable....One slip and you're out... I dey even fear for my OKC.... grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 6:12pm On Mar 30
Skrrrrrrr:
Now where are the people who said Chet was rookie of the year?

You dey mind dem. Including the ones that said he was a hype job..
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 6:18pm On Mar 30
SmooshCHN:

You see, this is one of the many reasons why I am a proud Celtic and bleed green. Warrior fans are too accepting. From press conferences sef, the Boston media and fans will make the City unbearable for coach and Green to survive. We are very vocal and relentless and that is what the Warriors need.

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (2183) (2184) (2185) (2186) (2187) (2188) (2189) ... (2202) (Reply)

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup

Viewing this topic: Roland17(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.