Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,304 members, 7,836,318 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:46 AM

The NBA Begins - Sports (2195) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The NBA Begins (1643918 Views)

Two Nigerian Players In The NBA Finals / Miami Heats Wins The NBA Final / Unbelievable! Kobe Bryant The Nba Player Of The Decade: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2192) (2193) (2194) (2195) (2196) (2197) (2198) ... (2234) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 10:43pm On Apr 21
The Clippers have superior perimeter defense across their entire roster.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The NBA Begins by BlueMann: 10:46pm On Apr 21
Roland17:
The Clippers have superior perimeter defense across their entire roster.

Their movement on offense is also much better.
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 10:51pm On Apr 21
BlueMann:

Their movement on offense is also much better.

Absolutely. They move the ball better in comparison to the stagnated offense the Mavs run through Doncic. Worsestill both players are bad defensively with Doncic being the worst.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 10:56pm On Apr 21
Doncic is so poor defensively. Why is he slipping out of that assignment after switching on Harden?
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 11:46pm On Apr 21
Mike Gorman (Celtic announcer) announced he will be retiring after this season and I am just grateful.

After T. Heinsohn his longtime partner and Celtic great passed in 2020, I figured he would leave but he stayed longer than I anticipated.

Enjoy your retirement Mike and thank you for the memories.
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 12:00am On Apr 22
Game 1 Harden. I know what you are. You can't fool me

3 Likes

Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 12:02am On Apr 22
A40:
Game 1 Harden. I know what you are. You can't fool me

Your Mavs did not exactly look good today.
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 12:07am On Apr 22
Roland17:

Absolutely. They move the ball better in comparison to the stagnated offense the Mavs run through Doncic. Worsestill both players are bad defensively with Doncic being the worst.
People were fapping about their regular season performances.

It's a bit disappointing that there's been no real evolution to Luka's style. No off ball movement no cutting, just the same heliocentric pattern.

You look at someone like Jokic and how he's finding guys in rhythm, on time, easy baskets and without being overly ball dominant

The defense is another matter entirely
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 4:43am On Apr 22
That was a horrible performance by the Pacers. They looked like Deer in a headlight. Like a team that has no business playing postseason basketball. I expect more from them, maybe it was the jitters and now have it out of the way.
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 4:44am On Apr 22
Don’t look now, the Pelicans have taken the lead against the Thunder.
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 4:56am On Apr 22
This is going to be a dramatic finish..
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 5:04am On Apr 22
CJ misses a game winning shot. OKC win game 1.
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 5:44am On Apr 22
CJ McCollum shouldn't be taking the last shot on a serious team.

Brandon Ingram another underrated Brick connoisseur. He seems to be coasting on where he was drafted and cos he's svelte and legelege like KD. Rated but yet to see the consistency
Re: The NBA Begins by birdman(m): 1:25pm On Apr 22
All those regular season ooh ahhs of Kyries game. Err'body silent now grin

AD, we dey watch your moves tonight. You should be shouldering this load instead of allowing papa smurf to gas out after 3 quarters. Otherwise this is your last year in lalaland
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 2:13pm On Apr 22
aliondo:

He should take less shots...dude is inefficient

Your Thunder had you swearing last night I imagine. SGA. Credit to the OKC organization for the patient rebuild.
Re: The NBA Begins by aliondo: 3:43pm On Apr 22
birdman:
All those regular season ooh ahhs of Kyries game. Err'body silent now grin

AD, we dey watch your moves tonight. You should be shouldering this load instead of allowing papa smurf to gas out after 3 quarters. Otherwise this is your last year in lalaland

Bro, tbh....it doesn't take anything from Kyries game tho..his handles are sick...
Re: The NBA Begins by aliondo: 3:46pm On Apr 22
Roland17:

Your Thunder had you swearing last night I imagine. SGA. Credit to the OKC organization for the patient rebuild.

Lol...make we try get past this Pelicans...we are already rated as the weakest number 1 ever to come out of the West..

Expect you guys to get to the Conference finals..

I greet you boss!!!Good to hear from you..
Re: The NBA Begins by greypencils: 6:33pm On Apr 22
Roland17:

The rebuild wasn't patient, It was stealthy, very rapid and very effective. As at 2020, Chris Paul was still at OKC. Before then they had Paul George, West Brook and Carmelo Anthony and they all made the playoffs. OKC never tanked apart from the 20/21 and the 21/22 seasons. Last year they made the Play-in. This year, they went top seed in the Western Conference. I have never seen a rebuild as quick as that.
Re: The NBA Begins by larride(m): 2:07am On Apr 23
Eastern conference is cooked mehn.

How tf did Magic made it to the playoff with this kind of horrible shooting?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The NBA Begins by birdman(m): 2:47am On Apr 23
aliondo:

Lol...make we try get past this Pelicans...we are already rated as the weakest number 1 ever to come out of the West..

Expect you guys to get to the Conference finals..

I greet you boss!!!Good to hear from you..

Thats why I did not want Lakers or Warriors to play you guys or the Wolves. They might use playoffs bright lights to beat you guys. As it is, your first round matchup should steady yall. I want to see SGA and Edwards make some noise this year.

By the same token, I am very satisified to see Lakers run into Nuggets in round 1 grin Either they deserve to be in the playoffs or just go home and get some icyhot

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The NBA Begins by birdman(m): 2:50am On Apr 23
greypencils:
The rebuild wasn't patient, It was stealthy, very rapid and very effective. As at 2020, Chris Paul was still at OKC. Before then they had Paul George, West Brook and Carmelo Anthony and they all made the playoffs. OKC never tanked apart from the 20/21 and the 21/22 seasons. Last year they made the Play-in. This year, they went top seed in the Western Conference. I have never seen a rebuild as quick as that.

CP3 got traded to htown like 2017? OKC has been in a rebuild for at least 5 or 6 seasons. I would have to googles to see how long but they tanked shamelessly when they needed to, and stacked that team with young guns.
Re: The NBA Begins by aliondo: 3:04am On Apr 23
Oh my...Maxey shocked shocked shocked
Re: The NBA Begins by larride(m): 3:07am On Apr 23
Brunson letting the Knicks down big time.
Re: The NBA Begins by birdman(m): 3:09am On Apr 23
my goodness, what am i watching. nyc be loving this!!!
Re: The NBA Begins by larride(m): 3:13am On Apr 23
Premium bottlers grin
Re: The NBA Begins by larride(m): 3:15am On Apr 23
76ers were up by 5pts with 48seconds to go and still lost the game by 3pts. grin
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 3:16am On Apr 23
This Sixers vs Knicks ending was bananas

Sixers managed to blow a 5 pt lead with 28 seconds left and somehow found a way to lose by 3. Unreal chokejob

Wtf did Nick Nurse not call a timeout on that trap? He wan carry the timeout go house give him wife or wetin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The NBA Begins by larride(m): 3:16am On Apr 23
D'Angelo about to prove people wrong. cheesy
Re: The NBA Begins by larride(m): 3:17am On Apr 23
A40:
This Sixers vs Knicks ending was bananas

Sixers managed to blow a 5 pt lead with 28 seconds left and somehow found a way to lose by 3. Unreal chokejob

Left the stream because I thought game was over only for me to get notification that 76ers lost by 3

Premium bottlers that franchise

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 3:18am On Apr 23
Wow. Russell. 3 straight treys
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 3:18am On Apr 23
larride:

Left the stream because I thought game was over only for me to get notification that 76ers lost by 3

Premium bottlers that franchise
Couldn't believe what I was watching in real time
Re: The NBA Begins by larride(m): 3:18am On Apr 23
Russell on fire.

3/3 from 3s in less than 4mins.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2192) (2193) (2194) (2195) (2196) (2197) (2198) ... (2234) (Reply)

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.