Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,740 members, 7,844,431 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 08:57 PM

The NBA Begins - Sports (2224) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The NBA Begins (1649887 Views)

Two Nigerian Players In The NBA Finals / Miami Heats Wins The NBA Final / Unbelievable! Kobe Bryant The Nba Player Of The Decade: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2221) (2222) (2223) (2224) (2225) (2226) (2227) ... (2242) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The NBA Begins by larride(m): 5:15am On May 14
Mavs are terrible when it comes to FT.

12/23 FT. Clowns
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 5:16am On May 14
I can’t praise Chet enough! Man battled hard on both ends of the board.

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 5:17am On May 14
Kyrie and Luka ought to be ashamed of their performances today
Re: The NBA Begins by larride(m): 5:18am On May 14
Kyrie and Luka letting the Mavs down.
Re: The NBA Begins by aliondo: 5:18am On May 14
SGA mehn...what more can I say..

But I have to give it up to Chet...the closest thing to having a big man helping out in blocks and rebounds...
Re: The NBA Begins by larride(m): 5:19am On May 14
A40:
Kyrie and Luka ought to be ashamed of their performances today

Luka 30% from the field.

Kyries 36% from the field
Re: The NBA Begins by kendrick9(m): 5:23am On May 14
SGA
34PTS 8REB 5AST 2BLK 2STL
14/27 FG
On 0 turnovers 🔥🔥

3 Likes

Re: The NBA Begins by afrodoc2: 5:24am On May 14
larride:

Luka 30% from the field.

Kyries 36% from the field

Dallas MavBricks.
Re: The NBA Begins by kendrick9(m): 5:27am On May 14
A40:
Nice game by SGA. Took just 1 3.

He bringing the mid range back and wasn't a free throw merchant today. Had to work for his buckets as a star player should, I can respect that
Lol. Making your Free throws are very important.
The Mavs lost just because they made only 50% of their FTs.

Shai showed why he's an MVP player in this league
Re: The NBA Begins by kendrick9(m): 5:28am On May 14
larride:
Kyrie and Luka letting the Mavs down.
Luka needs to lose some weight.
He looks so heavy out there. A professional athlete shouldn't be looking that way
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 5:30am On May 14
Kenny, SGA isn’t just the best closer in this series, he has been the best player in this series.

2 Likes

Re: The NBA Begins by kendrick9(m): 5:31am On May 14
Roland17:
Kenny, SGA isn’t just the best closer in this series, he has been the best player in this series.
Facts
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 5:38am On May 14
As a coach, when you have to call timeouts, so you can remove Kyrie/ Doncic during the final minutes of the game, then you know your wahala don double.

If you win the defensive possession, you have to call another timeout to get both back into the game…

Talk about defensive liabilities..
Re: The NBA Begins by afrodoc2: 5:40am On May 14
Roland17:

By far.

Kyrie get some Yahoo Boy tendencies from time, but that is a story for another day.

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by iHart(m): 8:12am On May 14
chic2pimp:

Not only is Josh Hart holding waist, ihart is nursing a shoulder injury now too.

I am not nursing any shoulder injury grin

2 Likes

Re: The NBA Begins by larride(m): 8:40am On May 14
kendrick9:

"Potential MVP Player"
Re: The NBA Begins by larride(m): 8:41am On May 14
afrodoc2:

Dallas MavBricks.

I just dey on and off the stream wey I dey use watch the game. Celtics v Cleveland was even more interesting
Re: The NBA Begins by larride(m): 8:41am On May 14
kendrick9:

Luka needs to lose some weight.
He looks so heavy out there. A professional athlete shouldn't be looking that way

Na Jokic lite.
Re: The NBA Begins by larride(m): 8:42am On May 14
Roland17:
As a coach, when you have to call timeouts, so you can remove Kyrie/ Doncic during the final minutes of the game, then you know your wahala don double.

If you win the defensive possession, you have to call another timeout to get both back into the game…

Talk about defensive liabilities..

Double wahala
Re: The NBA Begins by kendrick9(m): 8:57am On May 14
larride:

"Potential MVP Player"
Runner up to Jokic.
Re: The NBA Begins by larride(m): 9:11am On May 14
kendrick9:
Runner up to Jokic.

Na still one season. Na so PG dey call the year wey him finish 3rd for voting his MVP year. Let him repeat it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 3:10pm On May 14
kendrick9:

I judge players not by their ability to score free throws but how many buckets can you get on nights you don't get them calls.

That's what separates Jordan, Kobe, Bron from a James Harden or Embiid

SGA showed me something. Like I always say not spamming 3pts get you a lot of credit with me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The NBA Begins by chic2pimp(m): 5:54pm On May 14
iHart:

I am not nursing any shoulder injury grin

LOOOOOOL grin grin grin
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 6:31pm On May 14
larride:

Double wahala

Imagine burning 2 important timeouts in the final minutes of a tough close game to remove your starting guards (Doncic/ Kyrie) because they are defensive liabilities and if you win the possession, you burn another timeout to get both players back in.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The NBA Begins by birdman(m): 7:04pm On May 14
chic2pimp:

I had even forgotten about JVG sef. Birds of the same feather. I don't know what they aim to achieve going that route. As a wise man once said insanity is doing the same thing over again and expecting a different result.

Because thats how they got where they are. They were never skilled enough to play high level basketball. And they arent the most brilliant basketball minds. Their road to success was outworking the more talented. Unfortunately they over apply this life philosophy to basketball. For example I cannot explain how much man love JVG had for Chuck Hayes, on the strength of the guys hustle, with 0 talent grin It does work, until you meet a talented and motivated team.

Lets see if Tibs can adjust, because in the past, neither of them have been able to change game plans. Once the opposing coach figures them out, series is over! Their only adjustment is to hustle harder embarassed
Re: The NBA Begins by birdman(m): 7:04pm On May 14
Roland17:

Imagine burning 2 important timeouts in the final minutes of a tough close game to remove your starting guards (Doncic/ Kyrie) because they are defensive liabilities and if you win the possession, you burn another timeout to get both players back in.

hehehe, carefu o, before they come for you
Re: The NBA Begins by larride(m): 7:35pm On May 14
Roland17:

And both of them are not even giving the required numbers currently. Gba twins
Re: The NBA Begins by kendrick9(m): 7:45pm On May 14
A40:
I judge players not by their ability to score free throws but how many buckets can you get on nights you don't get them calls.

That's what separates Jordan, Kobe, Bron from a James Harden or Embiid

SGA showed me something. Like I always say not spamming 3pts get you a lot of credit with me
He showed you something cause you haven't been watching but following narratives.
SGA has been doing this all season, last night was no different.

Reducing him to just a FT merchant is lazy.

There's a reason this guy would be making his second consecutive All NBA first team and was voted 2nd in MVP voting.

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 10:36pm On May 14
kendrick9:
He showed you something cause you haven't been watching but following narratives.
SGA has been doing this all season, last night was no different.

Reducing him to just a FT merchant is lazy.

There's a reason this guy would be making his second consecutive All NBA first team and was voted 2nd in MVP voting.
You Bebeto niggas are always so funny.

Someone averaging over 10 FTs per game is not a FT merchant?

Nothing consign me with all this All NBA, MVP nonsense. Harden has done more than this in the regular season only to go ghost in the playoffs.

SGA till this season was an unproven playoff performer. So my sentiment is 100% justified. At the moment his playoff resume is too thin for all this noise you're making if we're gonna keep it a buck.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The NBA Begins by birdman(m): 12:31am On May 15
This is the most excitement I think I have seen for NBA playoffs in a while. There are like 4 teams that could win this ring this year, and best of all, none of the usual superstars!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 1:07am On May 15
birdman:
This is the most excitement I think I have seen for NBA playoffs in a while. There are like 4 teams that could win this ring this year, and best of all, none of the usual superstars!

BIRDMAN! BIRDMAN!!

I was about putting an APB out on you! I am with you on the excitement of this year’s playoffs. It is nice to see the new generation of superstars take center stage.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The NBA Begins by larride(m): 2:01am On May 15
Brunson cooking Pacers

Haliburton scared to shoot the ball again. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (2221) (2222) (2223) (2224) (2225) (2226) (2227) ... (2242) (Reply)

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.