Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,725 members, 7,837,636 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 08:40 AM

The NBA Begins - Sports (31) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The NBA Begins (1645107 Views)

Two Nigerian Players In The NBA Finals / Miami Heats Wins The NBA Final / Unbelievable! Kobe Bryant The Nba Player Of The Decade: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (2234) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The NBA Begins by 2legit2qwt: 1:05am On Apr 30, 2013
occam:

Speechless. I believed this team had some fight in them(even without Kobe). Apparently not.

Ditto the Rockets. Anticipated a tight series, now Rockets may also be swept by OKC. Damnit! It's the playoffs, can't these guys just show up and make things interesting.
I'd have been more confident with the Thunder but with Westbrook now injured, i can't say this let alone a sweep
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 1:23am On May 01, 2013
Alyricist★Laura:
Lmao @ Kobe coming out here on Crutches...crowd going crazy.

Fucckk Dwight...

Don't Resign that Bum.

What a Joke Yoh

Lakers Crowd Went Crazy When Kobe Came Out

Uhgg Howard is so OverRated!!...Yoh 40 what i tell you fam?!?!?!

Fhhuck this...Time to Invade Twitter. ~
cool

Dude I just can't stand those piece of fuccking shitts you always vomit out here.
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 7:22am On May 01, 2013
The Nuggets barely survive! And the Grizzlies beat the Clippers! Monster game from Z-Bo

In other news why are these g@y peeps putting ma nigga Chris Broussard under duress? Why do they feel the need to shove their gayness down everyone's throat?
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 3:20pm On May 01, 2013
everyone wants to come clean grin

Gone too soon Clips cry
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 4:19pm On May 01, 2013
Poor timing lol dude shoulda waited till the end of the playoffs abeg! He's probably looking for a team with a g@y apologist to re-sign him. A ninja without a team doesn't deserve so much spotlight at this time of the basketball year!
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 4:59pm On May 01, 2013
A-40:
Poor timing lol dude shoulda waited till the end of the playoffs abeg! He's probably looking for a team with a g@y apologist to re-sign him. A ninja without a team doesn't deserve so much spotlight at this time of the basketball year!

let's see how it turns out

but I just don't get how a man will leave all the bums and jugs of our time to look for.... lipsrsealed
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 5:35pm On May 01, 2013
joeydozzy:

let's see how it turns out

but I just don't get how a man will leave all the bums and jugs of our time to look for.... lipsrsealed
I'd definitely not want him setting no screens on me if I'm in court.
Loool how can any man survive without jugs? I want gay ninjas to explain how they trade succulent big,bouncy,juicy and milky tetas for hairy chests undecided
Re: The NBA Begins by JeSoul(f): 5:58pm On May 01, 2013
You guys are talking about irrelevancies...abegi back to the playoffs! cheesy

Word is Blake may not play in game 6. On the brink of elimination this surely can't be good news for the Clippers. And I didn't the see Warriors going up 3-1 on the Nuggets, they survived. I still think its going to 7 games...

and oh for my Lakers fans, got a lil gift for ya'll....

Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 9:16pm On May 01, 2013
JeSoul:

You they mad ni? angry
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 9:58pm On May 01, 2013
RIP Howard
RIP Nash
RIP Lakers

grin grin grin
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 10:46pm On May 01, 2013
JeSoul: You guys are talking about irrelevancies...abegi back to the playoffs! cheesy

Word is Blake may not play in game 6. On the brink of elimination this surely can't be good news for the Clippers. And I didn't the see Warriors going up 3-1 on the Nuggets, they survived. I still think its going to 7 games...

No be ya fault! If no be for that crazeman JR Smith na d same igbale we for use for una sef
Re: The NBA Begins by AlyricistLaura: 2:07am On May 02, 2013
I can't believe the Knicks are about to lose this Game.....

69-60 so far in an absolute bore......11 minutes left

Keep playing around with these boys, and the celtics might push this to 7 games{if they win tonight they can most def win game 6}

Everybody is going to look back on that foolish Hot Headed Elbow JR Threw.....

Smh@Hot Headed Jersey Niqqahz.....

Can't never trust a Niqqah from Newark, RT.
Re: The NBA Begins by AlyricistLaura: 2:09am On May 02, 2013
75-60...Jeff Green Smashing on Homies Heads......This is ridiculous

Redsox Yankees all over Again?.........
[size=30pt]?[/size]
Re: The NBA Begins by AlyricistLaura: 2:54am On May 02, 2013
Knicks Lose Again, To Add Insult to Injury, The Bench Warming Scrubs on Boston were talking Trash to Melo and Felton, and pushing and shoving occurred after the Game

Even Worse...

Jason Terry, giving his usually entertaining and wonderful post game interviews, started quoting Kevin Millar.{Former Redsox Player Famous for the Epic 0-3 comeback Boston Redsox Gave The Ny Yankees in 2004

Eventually winning the series in 4-3 cry

This Smells eerily similar...

Jason Terry is assuming a role as a Vocal Playoff Leader.

Love Jt

40...Your mavs were so Lucky to have this guy during your Championship Run....

He's a different player in the Postseason...So much energy and so Much Positive Emotional Spirit.
{I Love his Humerous Post Game Interviews&God References}

Next up...Thunder&Rockets......Featuring Chandler Parsons, the Best White American Born Player in the League ATM IMO.
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 3:27am On May 02, 2013
This was JT's response when told JR Smith was coming back fro the game " who is JR Smith, is he Patrick Ewing?"

The Knicks came in dressed in Black but they were buried, hope they enjoyed the funeral....

So far, my picks are looking good for the next round.
Re: The NBA Begins by dayokanu(m): 4:17am On May 02, 2013
OKC on the ropes

a seemingly easy series is now looking doubtful
Re: The NBA Begins by Goldie20: 4:52am On May 02, 2013
Fucck The Rockets undecided
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 5:57am On May 02, 2013
Uncle Akpan (since u want me to show some respect..lol)i warned "If you live by the Jumpers, you would surely die by the jumpers in the post season"...

The game slows down, so much is taken away from you (lob city, fast break) and you have to play and also defend half court, if u can't pound the glass,attack the rim or have exceptional three points shooters like the heats, u can forget about the post season..

Ask the Clippers, AARP(Knicks) and OKC.
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 6:01am On May 02, 2013
Alyricist★Laura:
Knicks Lose Again, To Add Insult to Injury, The Bench Warming Scrubs on Boston were talking Trash to Melo and Felton, and pushing and shoving occurred after the Game

Even Worse...

Jason Terry, giving his usually entertaining and wonderful post game interviews, started quoting Kevin Millar.{Former Redsox Player Famous for the Epic 0-3 comeback Boston Redsox Gave The Ny Yankees in 2004

Eventually winning the series in 4-3 cry

This Smells eerily similar...

Jason Terry is assuming a role as a Vocal Playoff Leader.

Love Jt

40...Your mavs were so Lucky to have this guy during your Championship Run....

He's a different player in the Postseason...So much energy and so Much Positive Emotional Spirit.
{I Love his Humerous Post Game Interviews&God References}

Next up...Thunder&Rockets......Featuring Chandler Parsons, the Best White American Born Player in the League ATM IMO.
JET is the kind of OG every team needs men! He stays motivated I can remember when he tatted the NBA Championship on himself at the start of the 2010/2011 season and pasted a picture of the title in front of everybody's locker

Its amazing how well the Rockets are playing without Jeremy Lin! They have a nice young core

dayokanu: OKC on the ropes

OKC aint going nowhere without Westbrook! Even if they survive the Rockets they wouldn't survive the Grizzlies
Re: The NBA Begins by ektbear: 6:32am On May 02, 2013
Chandler Parsons. That white boy can ball
Re: The NBA Begins by ektbear: 6:44am On May 02, 2013
KG with a turn-back-the-clock game? Niice
Re: The NBA Begins by JeSoul(f): 12:08pm On May 02, 2013
REALITY101:

You they mad ni? angry
Why you vex now? abi you prefer a different kind of broom? cheesy

Roland17: This was JT's response when told JR Smith was coming back fro the game " who is JR Smith, is he Patrick Ewing?"

The Knicks came in dressed in Black but they were buried, hope they enjoyed the funeral....

So far, my picks are looking good for the next round.
Celtic Pride baby. We don't fold easy and many of us have been saying you can't trust those Knicks. I hope the C's can push it to the brink...common guys, miracles can happen smiley.
Re: The NBA Begins by 2legit2qwt: 5:39am On May 03, 2013
dayokanu: OKC on the ropes

Sadly without Westbrook and Harden being history, i don't see how they're gonna scale through with just KD
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 7:13am On May 03, 2013
Whoa! Golden State sealed the deal last night! Bigups to Mark Jackson super announcer,super coach. And the Nets survived! The Bulls would be ruing their inability to close the series! They had two chances. Where on earth is D.Rose? This nigga has been cleared to compete since March! Why on earth doesn't he want to suit up? Even David Lee that we thought was out for the season is back
Re: The NBA Begins by Mynd44: 7:46am On May 03, 2013
spurs rule!!!!!

Okay y'all already know that right?
Re: The NBA Begins by Mynd44: 7:50am On May 03, 2013
REALITY101: OMG celtics pls win this game for your hardwork sake lol

As for my Lakers family, it's ok even if Spurs kick us out today, I understand.
Lmao.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 11:24am On May 03, 2013
yeah, Lee is back. I hope they give spurs a run. love that team
Re: The NBA Begins by dayokanu(m): 5:00am On May 04, 2013
Knicks sends Celtic home
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 9:04am On May 04, 2013
Okc vs Grizzlies 4-3

Spurs vs Warriors 4-3

Miami vs Brooklyn/Chicago 4-1 grin

Knicks vs Pacers 4-3

That's all
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 3:33am On May 05, 2013
I think KG has ran the last lap of his professional career, i doubt he would be back next season.

And where would Paul Pierce play next season?
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 11:11am On May 05, 2013
^^
You guys should let KG and Paul Pierce rest! Their time don pass grin grin

The Nets really phucked up losing at home to a Bulls team without Rose and Deng! Fantastic job Thibodeau is doing there! Now if only Derrick Rose can pull his panties up and join the team! Noah has been playing hurt all series long and is one of the biggest reasons they would be advancing

Predictions
East:
Heat vs Bulls: 4-2 (Don't seem like they have enough offensively to cope with the Heat tho I hope I'm wrong)
Knicks vs Pacers: 4-3

West:
OKC vs Grizzlies: 2-4 (Struggled a lot with the Rockets and could easily have lost that series if they played better defense! Without Westbrook I just don't think OKC stands a chance against Z-Bo n Gasol)
Spurs vs Warriors: 3-4 (I see upset potential here as well! I don't see anybody that can actually guard Steph Curry and I just feel the Warriors uptempo style could be too much for San Antone to handle)
Re: The NBA Begins by Mynd44: 11:17am On May 05, 2013
I wonder what makes Joey think the Spurs will go as far as game 7 to win the Warriors and to A-40......I reserve my comment

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (2234) (Reply)

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup

Viewing this topic: Kibbs(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.