Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,157 members, 7,818,503 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:27 PM

The NBA Begins - Sports (362) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The NBA Begins (1629374 Views)

Two Nigerian Players In The NBA Finals / Miami Heats Wins The NBA Final / Unbelievable! Kobe Bryant The Nba Player Of The Decade: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (359) (360) (361) (362) (363) (364) (365) ... (2212) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 5:48am On Nov 04, 2016
Donlittle:
Kevin durant calling niggas puss*y smh. I am sick of this nigga. Can we fast forward to the Nba finals please. On God, Warriors better not lose
Oh Please stop with the antics.. Jeremy Grant started with the stare down after he posterized KD and also trash talked to his face. I'm watch live and on court sounds are loud AF watching here.. Westbrook repeated shouting Get that BS outta here, Green with the Hell No!! It's a grown man's league so stop the antics.. Westbrook started all the saltiness followed by Grant.

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 5:56am On Nov 04, 2016
SmooshCHN:
Oh Please stop with the antics.. Jeremy Grant started with the stare down after he posterized KD and also trash talked to his face. I'm watch live and on court sounds are loud AF watching here.. Westbrook repeated shouting Get that BS outta here, Green with the Hell No!! It's a grown man's league so stop the antics.. Westbrook started all the saltiness followed by Grant.
he stared him down. Durant out here calling the dude pussy. Sha can't wait till he faces the spurs in the playoffs or Lebron, I swear to God if he disappears, I am going beserck.

Easy to trash talk someone when you join a 70 plus winning team though. Easy. But what do I know.
Re: The NBA Begins by SIRcumalot: 6:02am On Nov 04, 2016
I stopped watching okc-GSw after that 2nd quarter catastrophe,cant be wasting data on a blowout.

the Celtics will make noise this season.
that was a fine game.
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 7:16am On Nov 04, 2016
Donlittle:
he stared him down. Durant out here calling the dude pussy. Sha can't wait till he faces the spurs in the playoffs or Lebron, I swear to God if he disappears, I am going beserck.

Easy to trash talk someone when you join a 70 plus winning team though. Easy. But what do I know.
Even if he joined Spurs later and come back to GSW, if you trash talk to someone first, be very sure you can back it up.. That's why I respect LeBron sometimes and Draymond. Don't be bringing in your pride and can't even back it up for 20mins of action. You'd have still have shrinked him if he had 10pts if GSW won or If OKC had won by 30.. Your double standard couldn't stand tonight. Let a man be great.. Westbrook wanted to play the psychological game wearing that outfit.. It all turned sour after the second half. GSW is rolling now. Make we enjoy enjoy our teams
Re: The NBA Begins by lolawilliams(f): 7:37am On Nov 04, 2016
November 3, Final Scores/Leaders:
Kings - 94 Magic - 102
Cousins: 33 Pts. Lawson: 5 Asts. Cousins: 7 Rebs./Fournier: 29 Pts. Payton: 11 Asts. Gordon: 10 Rebs.
Pacers - 107 Bucks - 125
George: 23 Pts. Ellis: 10 Asts. Jefferson: 7 Rebs./Parker: 27 Pts. Antetokounmpo: 9 Asts. Monroe: 16 Rebs.
Nuggets - 102 Timberwolves - 99
Chandler: 19 Pts. Nelson: 7 Asts. Nelson: 7 Rebs./Towns: 32 Pts. Dunn: 9 Asts. Towns: 14 Rebs.
Celtics - 122 Cavaliers - 128
Thomas: 30 Pts. Thomas: 6 Asts. Bradley: 10 Rebs./James: 30 Pts. James: 12 Asts. Thompson: 14 Rebs.
Thunder - 96 Warriors - 122
Oladipo: 21 Pts. Westbrook: 10 Asts. Lauvergne: 7 Rebs./Durant: 39 Pts. Curry: 7 Asts. Green: 10 Rebs.
Top Performers:
Kevin Durant - 39 pts, 7 rebs, 7 three-pointers, 1 asts
DeMarcus Cousins - 33 pts, 7 rebs, 4 asts, 2 stls, 1 blks
Karl-Anthony Towns - 32 pts, 14 rebs, 2 asts, 2 blks, 1 stls
LeBron James - 30 pts, 12 asts, 7 rebs, 1 stls
Re: The NBA Begins by Skywalker5(m): 9:07am On Nov 04, 2016
Hard to say whose team the warriors is. Curry or Durant. Truth be told,Durant is a monster
Re: The NBA Begins by Skywalker5(m): 9:09am On Nov 04, 2016
lolawilliams:
Skywalker5, leave Whiteside, i can do P.george and Myles for Curry and TT. How about that?

lol.Dont worry.i have cancelled the trade. TT is coming up as i told you and Curry helping me on the three point sheet. If i even want George, i would trade him to Irving.You should have accepted the trades i made earlier. They were good deals but then i changed my mind. Make me a better offer and i might consider. You know you need to rebuild your team.
Re: The NBA Begins by lolawilliams(f): 11:11am On Nov 04, 2016
Skywalker5:

lol.Dont worry.i have cancelled the trade. TT is coming up as i told you and Curry helping me on the three point sheet. If i even want George, i would trade him to Irving.You should have accepted the trades i made earlier. They were good deals but then i changed my mind. Make me a better offer and i might consider. You know you need to rebuild your team.

Lool. You also need to build your team. you know... Ok George for Irving . lets make it happen.
Re: The NBA Begins by Skywalker5(m): 11:35am On Nov 04, 2016
lolawilliams:

Lool. You also need to build your team. you know... Ok George for Irving . lets make it happen.

lol, to be honest, that first deal was good for you if not that my enemies thought they were killing me grin grin grin

Cant give you irving . i need him for three pointer. i'll give you Kyle lowry. he drops assists and i have enough guy who can do that.i also need whitside for blocks.i dont need his point and rebounds. look at the trade i sent to you.if you want to decline it,thats fine but look at the score and see how valuable the other player i am given you is. i am giving you all rounder player.i get two gold players from you in return for 1 gold player and 2 silver players.
Re: The NBA Begins by Skywalker5(m): 4:38pm On Nov 04, 2016
lolawilliams:

so you are not willing to trade whiteside at all?
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 5:35pm On Nov 04, 2016
lolawilliams:
Skywalker5, leave Whiteside, i can do P.george and Myles for Curry and TT. How about that?
fine girl, who you want trade, I can offer you better players than sky omoge
Re: The NBA Begins by Skywalker5(m): 6:14pm On Nov 04, 2016
Donlittle:

No pour sand sand on my trade ooo.
Re: The NBA Begins by lolawilliams(f): 8:58pm On Nov 04, 2016
Skywalker5:

so you are not willing to trade whiteside at all?

Lool. that your trade ehn, those two silver players are not even worth it. Ive seen a better offer for George.. I can give you clarkson for lowry grin
Re: The NBA Begins by lolawilliams(f): 9:25pm On Nov 04, 2016
Donlittle:

Whats your team name, so i can look at your players list
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 9:29pm On Nov 04, 2016
lolawilliams:

Whats your team name, so i can look at your players list
i am playing you right now
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 11:50pm On Nov 04, 2016
I'm so appalled at the pettiness of the Durant/Westbrook situation. It just shows they were never really friends and were doing oju aiye to begin with. Its embarrassing! These guys were teammates for 8 years. Maybe Durant should have handled his departure better but FFS why is Russell acting like a jilted chic?

Did they have a blood covenant abi why the oestrogen induced behavior?

Durant did what was best for him. OKC players need to move on, its not like getting Durant pissed helps their chances of a win anyway
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 12:05am On Nov 05, 2016
Donlittle:

K.D has always been a fake nice guy. Might as well channel his inner villain and try to win a ring. LeBron did it and was a bigger douche about it, thanks to the rings ninjas can now blasphemously compare him with M.J. Besides I doubt KD disappears this time. He has too much help

Skywalker5:
Hard to say whose team the warriors is. Curry or Durant. Truth be told,Durant is a monster
Both of them. Its a pick your poison thing. People need to pray someone gets hurt because by the time this team go click ahh people go hear whinnn. When you double and trap Steph you know its not Harrison Barnes you left in the corner
Re: The NBA Begins by Weah96: 12:12am On Nov 05, 2016
SmooshCHN:
Eric Gordon and Luol Deng..

Eric Gordon is a small forward? I remember him as a SG.
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 12:25am On Nov 05, 2016
Donlittle:
Bruh, I am telling you. I like how he only takes about two in a game.

Unlike last year where he was shooting after trying to dribble a defender one on one, this year, he is shooting after Jonas or that other kid sets the screen or after pick and roll.

Which team do you think will challenge Cleveland in the east? My money is still on the raptors
Lmao I'm not putting a dime on anybody challenging the Cavs

Rather I am expressing disappointment in certain teams who have the talent but aren't doing what they are supposed to do or at least don't look like they will be.

Pistons and Hawks

The Raptors IMO are actually punching above and beyond their weight talentwise. DeRozan was rated #46 at the start of the season. Lmao
Re: The NBA Begins by kliq(m): 6:16am On Nov 05, 2016
#LakerNation
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 6:20am On Nov 05, 2016
Lakers are doing good.. That young team is doing wonders.. Kerr and the rest of the team should start thinking about what we really want. I've never agreed with our defense from day 1 and that over reliance on the 3 ball
Re: The NBA Begins by Skywalker5(m): 6:54am On Nov 05, 2016
lolawilliams:

Lool. that your trade ehn, those two silver players are not even worth it. Ive seen a better offer for George.. I can give you clarkson for lowry grin

Whatever trade,I want Whiteside. I can still go for the trade that involves curry .like the first trade.your choice
Re: The NBA Begins by lolawilliams(f): 7:27am On Nov 05, 2016
Donlittle:
i am playing you right now

Mennn. your team is fully loaded, i can give you K.love if you leave DeRozan or Lillard cheesy
Re: The NBA Begins by Skywalker5(m): 7:48am On Nov 05, 2016
lolawilliams:

Mennn. your team is fully loaded, i can give you K.love if you leave DeRozan or Lillard cheesy

Irving for hassan. Or u go say no again?
Re: The NBA Begins by lolawilliams(f): 7:51am On Nov 05, 2016
Skywalker5:

Whatever trade,I want Whiteside. I can still go for the trade that involves curry .like the first trade.your choice

Nope. he's really helping me with his blocks and rebs. k.love or clarkson for curry?
Re: The NBA Begins by lolawilliams(f): 7:54am On Nov 05, 2016
Skywalker5:

Irving for hassan. Or u go say no again?
No cheesy
Re: The NBA Begins by Skywalker5(m): 7:57am On Nov 05, 2016
lolawilliams:

Nope. he's really helping me with his blocks and rebs. k.love or clarkson for curry?

OK no hassan from you. Irving for George
Re: The NBA Begins by Skywalker5(m): 7:59am On Nov 05, 2016
Abifoluwa, let trade.I need a center.
Re: The NBA Begins by Eruditor: 8:27am On Nov 05, 2016
SmooshCHN:
Lakers are doing good.. That young team is doing wonders.. Kerr and the rest of the team should start thinking about what we really want. I've never agreed with our defense from day 1 and that over reliance on the 3 ball

I think people are too focused on 73-9 tbh. I learnt that lesson the hard way last season when despite everything they still choked a 3-1 lead and gave naysayers more ammunition to keep running their mouths.

I see your point about defense but that defense was great against Portland and OKC which makes me feel that they can turn it up when they need to. What I see more often than not is complacency which can happen now but not the P/Os.

Just let them have their stop and starts while they find rhythm and the right amount of chemistry. It is clear that they have not found it yet. I just don't want them to lose to P/O contenders while at it. So I was happier with the OKC win than this Lakers blowout loss. You won't go many games without seeing Curry make a single 3 like he did yesterday and even if people keep talking about the bench they lost, all I keep remembering are the games last season where the same bench choked when they were needed- I mean in the P/Os.
Re: The NBA Begins by clevermob: 8:32am On Nov 05, 2016
Killrhymz:
I'm interested can I get your email
anthonioclever@gmail.com
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 9:32am On Nov 05, 2016
Eruditor:

I think people are too focused on 73-9 tbh. I learnt that lesson the hard way last season when despite everything they still choked a 3-1 lead and gave naysayers more ammunition to keep running their mouths.

I see your point about defense but that defense was great against Portland and OKC which makes me feel that they can turn it up when they need to. What I see more often than not is complacency which can happen now but not the P/Os.

Just let them have their stop and starts while they find rhythm and the right amount of chemistry. It is clear that they have not found it yet. I just don't want them to lose to P/O contenders while at it. So I was happier with the OKC win than this Lakers blowout loss. You won't go many games without seeing Curry make a single 3 like he did yesterday and even if people keep talking about the bench they lost, all I keep remembering are the games last season where the same bench choked when they were needed- I mean in the P/Os.
I agree with you.. On a more serious note, the problems they face aren't even that serious I'm sure they'll figure it out it just sucks that they are giving teams the boldness they need and we know that's all the P/O contenders need.. It's still a long season but they can just fix it now.
Re: The NBA Begins by lolawilliams(f): 10:44am On Nov 05, 2016
Skywalker5:

OK no hassan from you. Irving for George

Ive seen a better offer for george. Chris Paul and JJ Redick. Clarkson for Irving?

(1) (2) (3) ... (359) (360) (361) (362) (363) (364) (365) ... (2212) (Reply)

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.