Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,928 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:10 PM

The NBA Begins - Sports (54) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The NBA Begins (1628096 Views)

Two Nigerian Players In The NBA Finals / Miami Heats Wins The NBA Final / Unbelievable! Kobe Bryant The Nba Player Of The Decade: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) ... (2209) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The NBA Begins by Mynd44: 2:49pm On Jun 17, 2013
Royal is having fun kicking Birdman's butt
Re: The NBA Begins by Fhemmmy: 2:58pm On Jun 17, 2013
Mynd_44:
I hope not.

Spurs were not able to take advantage of the Game 4 at home, and i am sure that Heat will come out burning in Game 6 at home.

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Mynd44: 3:05pm On Jun 17, 2013
Fhemmmy:

Spurs were not able to take advantage of the Game 4 at home, and i am sure that Heat will come out burning in Game 6 at home.
Same way they lost game 1 right?
Re: The NBA Begins by Fhemmmy: 3:06pm On Jun 17, 2013
Mynd_44:
Same way they lost game 1 right?

Game 1 was different, Spurs has so much rest before game 1 unlike Miami, cos indiana wont allow them to walk away easy, and now there is more on the line than the game 1
Re: The NBA Begins by Mynd44: 3:10pm On Jun 17, 2013
Fhemmmy:

Game 1 was different, Spurs has so much rest before game 1 unlike Miami, cos indiana wont allow them to walk away easy, and now there is more on the line than the game 1
Actually the rest should have made the spurs out of shape. Check the history teams who rested lose more cos they lose steam.

The Spurs shut down the Heat in game 1

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Fhemmmy: 3:14pm On Jun 17, 2013
Mynd_44:
Actually the rest should have made the spurs out of shape. Check the history teams who rested lose more cos they lose steam.

The Spurs shut down the Heat in game 1

Not a team like the Spurs . . . The heat will come out burning in Game 6, cos it is a win or go home situation and the 2.5 Men they have there wont want that to happen, ray allen will probably wanna get his title back as well for the most 3 point made in the finals . . . grin
Re: The NBA Begins by JeSoul(f): 3:17pm On Jun 17, 2013
Great game from the Spurs...and that kid Danny Green!!! wow...dropping treys all up in Lebron's grill lol...kid has no respect for his 'elders'. This run of his will go down as one of the greatest in NBA finals. So impressed with him.

Now back to Miami...I am expecting the Heat to win game 6 and then Spurs take game 7...unless Duncan and Splitter can put together a water-tight screen around the paint and keep drivers out...Bosh has actually had more success in the paint than I expected. Nice series so far....except for the useless refering/calls --> David Stern!!!
Re: The NBA Begins by Mynd44: 3:18pm On Jun 17, 2013
Fhemmmy:

Not a team like the Spurs . . . The heat will come out burning in Game 6, cos it is a win or go home situation and the 2.5 Men they have there wont want that to happen, ray allen will probably wanna get his title back as well for the most 3 point made in the finals . . . grin
Well lets wait and see bro. And since Ginobili has gotten his groove back, I see hell for the Heat
Re: The NBA Begins by JeSoul(f): 3:19pm On Jun 17, 2013
Fhemmmy:

Lol...Ray Allen that only shows up once every 6-7 games? cheesy I expect them to win game 6 too tho...
Re: The NBA Begins by Fhemmmy: 3:20pm On Jun 17, 2013
Mynd_44:
Well lets wait and see bro. And since Ginobili has gotten his groove back, I see hell for the Heat

Dont forget that i am for Spurs oh, so they win, i dance, they lose, i await game 7 . . .
Re: The NBA Begins by Mynd44: 3:22pm On Jun 17, 2013
Fhemmmy:

Dont forget that i am for Spurs oh, so they win, i dance, they lose, i await game 7 . . .
lets all dance after game 6 then

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Fhemmmy: 3:48pm On Jun 17, 2013
Mynd_44:
lets all dance after game 6 then

I would love to see that happen, but i will be more disappointed in Miami heat, if they just roll over and allow Spurs take the cup in game 6, awaiting what Green would do in game 6 with his 3 point shots
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 3:58pm On Jun 17, 2013
Alyricist★Laura:
LeBron Letting Boris Diaw Fat Sloppy Stankin Asss check him at Crucial Moments during the game....How Embarrassing

Shame on you Birdman, for Debating the Great Royal

A Non Awkward, Non Clumsy Niqqah would have drove right by him or had the proper footwork to pull up for gorgeous mid range Jumper

Not This Wing Footed Fhhuck Though....Penguin Walking Asss Niqqah.

Lmaoo! But when did Diaw add on those pounds? Nigga looks like the Michelin man out there! Between I thought Lebron was your man! His athleticism helps him get away with a lotta travelling violations IMO! He got away with two last night! An ode to them crabwalking days
His J is much improved tho! Let's see how he fares tomorrow
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jun 17, 2013
A-40:

Lmaoo! But when did Diaw add on those pounds? Nigga looks like the Michelin man out there! Between I thought Lebron was your man! His athleticism helps him get away with a lotta travelling violations IMO! He got away with two last night! An ode to them crabwalking days
His J is much improved tho! Let's see how he fares tomorrow

Boris was even Fatter than That in Charlotte Playing for the Bobcats a few seasons ago

The Guy Ballooned up close to 300 pounds

He's much smaller than he was in Charlotte Atm playing for The Spurs....

I remember back when Bill Walton did the Games during that Suns Nash Mike D'Ant, Heyday....

Boris was the man back then...with his slick passes....and all around playing ability

he was a solid role player back then

Bill Walton even use tol say he was his favorite player

The Guy just practically ate his way out of the league Ala Shawn Kemp until Tony Parker helped him out and asked coach pop to sign him

#FrenchConnection
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jun 17, 2013
Basically as Far as Lebron, people have to come to the Realization to what he Truly is

And That is

An Uber Athletic Version of Magic Johnson....

He isn't/never was/never will be The Scorer Mj was in his prime.....Never......EVER....

~/

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 8:18pm On Jun 17, 2013
IIIIxRoyalxIIII:

Boris was even Fatter than That in Charlotte Playing for the Bobcats a few seasons ago

The Guy Ballooned up close to 300 pounds

He's much smaller than he was in Charlotte Atm playing for The Spurs....

I remember back when Bill Walton did the Games during that Suns Nash Mike D'Ant, Heyday....

Boris was the man back then...with his slick passes....and all around playing ability

he was a solid role player back then

Bill Walton even use tol say he was his favorite player

The Guy just practically ate his way out of the league Ala Shawn Kemp until Tony Parker helped him out and asked coach pop to sign him

#FrenchConnection
Lmaoo that's the highest form of unprofessionalism right there! To be fair they used to play him at Center a lot so I guess he just ate to his position
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 11:21pm On Jun 17, 2013
IIIIxRoyalxIIII: Basically as Far as Lebron, people have to come to the Realization to what he Truly is

And That is

He isn't/never was/never will be The Scorer Mj was in his prime.....Never......EVER....

~/
Lol by the way you owe D.Wade an apology didn't you write him off?
Lebron has inexperienced Scottie Brooks to thank for his ring grin grin his awful coaching and insistence on putting 3 offensively challenged players in the starting lineup cost OKC last year! That ninja did not make a single adjustment all 5 games
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 11:27pm On Jun 17, 2013
IIIIxRoyalxIIII: Basically as Far as Lebron, people have to come to the Realization to what he Truly is

And That is

~/
Or maybe a rich man's Elgin Baylor! That is if the Heat lose by the way
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 3:36am On Jun 18, 2013
What's on those hidden post
Re: The NBA Begins by Fhemmmy: 1:46pm On Jun 18, 2013
The day is finally here for Miami to show what they are made off, and for the Spurs to make a statement that they are the low-key Champs with not too much talking . . .
Re: The NBA Begins by occam(m): 4:03pm On Jun 18, 2013
Fhemmmy: The day is finally here for Miami to show what they are made off, and for the Spurs to make a statement that they are the low-key Champs with not too much talking . . .

Yes! Win or go home. Fun series so far. Its been like a chess match, each team making adjustments after a loss. So what will the Heat do? Insert Birdman into the starting five and bench Mike Miller?
Re: The NBA Begins by Fhemmmy: 4:26pm On Jun 18, 2013
occam:

Yes! Win or go home. Fun series so far. Its been like a chess match, each team making adjustments after a loss. So what will the Heat do? Insert Birdman into the starting five and bench Mike Miller?

Heat might lose tonite cos they will put themselves under too much pressure while Lebron will try to do too much to wanna carry the team and win and that will make him turn the ball over too many times . . . But will surely be a great game and cant wait to see the game tonite.
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 8:50pm On Jun 18, 2013
occam:

I find it quite curious that Spo didn't use Birdman in any of the 3 road games! He's someone the Heat could probably have gone too for easy buckets when Wade and Lebron where searching for their J's! Roleplayers tend to struggle on the road so I guess that's why he was left out or he coulda been injured too
Re: The NBA Begins by Fhemmmy: 8:52pm On Jun 18, 2013
A-40:

I find it quite curious that Spo didn't use Birdman in any of the 3 road games! He's someone the Heat could probably have gone too for easy buckets when Wade and Lebron where searching for their J's! Roleplayers tend to struggle on the road so I guess that's why he was left out or he coulda been injured too

In another few hours, the game will start and the fun almost beginning . . .
Re: The NBA Begins by biolabee(m): 8:53pm On Jun 18, 2013
Go Spurs.... hardwork can trump talent once in a while
Re: The NBA Begins by Fhemmmy: 8:55pm On Jun 18, 2013
biolabee: Go Spurs.... hardwork can trump talent once in a while

Lol . . Spurs are well talented too oh, so it is hardwork + Talent * God's blessings = The Championship ring

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by occam(m): 9:04pm On Jun 18, 2013
Fhemmmy:

Lol . . Spurs are well talented too oh, so it is hardwork + Talent * God's blessings = The Championship ring

championship rings? lol a bit early to pop the champagne! The Heat may still win = drinking ogogoro instead of champagne
Re: The NBA Begins by occam(m): 9:10pm On Jun 18, 2013
A-40:

True.

In any case, Bosh has declared that Green will not get open shots tonight. After 5 games and 25 made 3 points! well we'll see what the Heat plan tonite
Re: The NBA Begins by biolabee(m): 9:44pm On Jun 18, 2013
Yes they are but the Heat are acclaimed and are popular

Wade, Bron and co..

Fhemmmy:

Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 11:31pm On Jun 18, 2013
occam:

True.

In any case, Bosh has declared that Green will not get open shots tonight. After 5 games and 25 made 3 points! well we'll see what the Heat plan tonite
Green may not be a factor tonight but to be honest the guy is just hot! He was dumping contested 3's! Shooting from 4 feet off the line,top of the key,corners! The key is his release and his mechanics its immaculate
Re: The NBA Begins by Fhemmmy: 1:59am On Jun 19, 2013
occam:

championship rings? lol a bit early to pop the champagne! The Heat may still win = drinking ogogoro instead of champagne

Now you scaring me, but we are about to find out . . .
Re: The NBA Begins by AlyricistLaura: 2:05am On Jun 19, 2013
Game Time....

LBJ's Legacy on the Line....

*Grabs Junkfood & Minimizes Tab*

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) ... (2209) (Reply)

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.