Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,308 members, 7,836,347 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:50 AM

The NBA Begins - Sports (538) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The NBA Begins (1644002 Views)

Two Nigerian Players In The NBA Finals / Miami Heats Wins The NBA Final / Unbelievable! Kobe Bryant The Nba Player Of The Decade: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (535) (536) (537) (538) (539) (540) (541) ... (2234) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The NBA Begins by birdman(m): 3:28pm On Jun 02, 2017
lolawilliams:

Warriors fans acting like they've gotten the ring with the Game 1 win. grin

i like it tho. i hope they get overconfident again...maybe say something crazy on the podium and insult the cavs...
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 3:53pm On Jun 02, 2017
It's actually the Cavs fans here trying to justify Game 1 loss and not taking the L with dignity.. 16TOs from the Cavs and 10stls. From 1st to 3rd quarter.

There's still Game 2, 3, 4 and 5 to look forward to.
Sit Down and be humble.
Warriors in 5.
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 4:00pm On Jun 02, 2017
LeBron drafted 2003 and left for Miami 2011 (8yrs).
KD drafted 2007 and left for Warriors 2016 (9yrs).
And LeBron started this super team bullshít and now is learning from the best.
Please let's quit the double standard.
KD deserves his ring.

4 Likes

Re: The NBA Begins by lolawilliams(f): 4:08pm On Jun 02, 2017
Infact i'm mad at Cavs for not winning this first game. How y'all let these conscious people go commercial while only making conscious albums. undecided

Cavs in 6
Re: The NBA Begins by lolawilliams(f): 4:21pm On Jun 02, 2017
chic2pimp:

Bandwagons it happens grin.... People are attracted to success. Barcelona's Fanbase for example has more than tripled since the start of this decade.

Definitely jare. but i still root for Cavs in 6
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jun 02, 2017
lolawilliams:

Definitely jare. but i still root for Cavs in 6
I am surprised though, some of the people that came in here yesterday. grin grin shocked shocked

At least you know people like me are just haters. C'est fini grin grin
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jun 02, 2017
SmooshCHN:
LeBron drafted 2003 and left for Miami 2011 (8yrs).
KD drafted 2007 and left for Warriors 2016 (9yrs).
And LeBron started this super team bullshít and now is learning from the best.
Please let's quit the double standard.
KD deserves his ring.
It's funny though, lebron finals L might be more than 5 because of something that he started. Super Teams sad cry
Re: The NBA Begins by lolawilliams(f): 4:30pm On Jun 02, 2017
birdman:

i like it tho. i hope they get overconfident again...maybe say something crazy on the podium and insult the cavs...

Honestly. The Warriors clearly looked like a team to beat. The Cavs were capable of playing much better that what happened last night. I look forward to the next one
Re: The NBA Begins by lolawilliams(f): 4:32pm On Jun 02, 2017
Donlittle:
I am surprised though, some of the people that came in here yesterday. grin grin shocked shocked

At least you know people like me are just haters. C'est fini grin grin

You're not an hater, you're a Warriors fan. I know that good and well

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jun 02, 2017
lolawilliams:

You're not an hater, you're a Warriors fan. I know that good and well
grin grin Me warriors? lai lai. Although permit me to say, I support anyone that puts an L to bron bron finals record. grin grin
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jun 02, 2017
SmooshCHN:
All na wash just to make the Warriors relax..

Greg Popovich asked you to pray and you said what the Celtics were running is tougher than the Warriors and now he's saying something else cheesy

The Warriors are focused all through Bruh. Ain't no jinx here.. Klay Thompson would be back and Draymond would cut down on the Fouls.
Man really said the celtics were tougher. The blasphemy, and Audacity grin grin
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jun 02, 2017
birdman:
Smooshcn skywalker5 donlittle...una no no get decency mehn....make una dey rofl dey go. Sunday dey come..
Issa Sweep grin grin
Re: The NBA Begins by Muna15: 5:14pm On Jun 02, 2017
Donlittle:
You are not going to do anything, cavs win the series though, in three

FYI, Decale is the only official prophet on this thread. So, Kindly stay on your lane as the Draymond.

We like you like that grin
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 5:23pm On Jun 02, 2017
Donlittle:
Man really said the celtics were tougher. The blasphemy, and Audacity grin grin
Someone said the Cavs gave away game 1 to find out what Warriors strategy is. I just dey laugh.
This isn't hating o.. But LeBron has to man up and guard KD.
Re: The NBA Begins by king406(m): 5:31pm On Jun 02, 2017
lolawilliams:

Warriors fans acting like they've gotten the ring with the Game 1 win. grin
cavs fans acting like game 1 is nothing. Lol if it were the warriors that lost that game you guys would be saying that curry or durant choked or something very inaccurate, like lebron is the GOAT, lmao. Just watch your team get dismantled, lebron get exposed and you can only get away with 1 lucky win. This isnt the eastern conference finals, DeMar DeRozan isnt the best player on the other team. If cavs were in the west, even utah jazz will give them a run for their money.

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by SIRcumalot: 6:22pm On Jun 02, 2017
classic rope-a-dope game. na for game 3 we go start to they pepper them.
fork KD.
Re: The NBA Begins by birdman(m): 7:03pm On Jun 02, 2017
SmooshCHN:
It's actually the Cavs fans here trying to justify Game 1 loss and not taking the L with dignity.. 16TOs from the Cavs and 10stls. From 1st to 3rd quarter.

There's still Game 2, 3, 4 and 5 to look forward to.
Sit Down and be humble.
Warriors in 5.

ok sir!
Re: The NBA Begins by Hardetayour: 7:23pm On Jun 02, 2017
So because some of us just found this thread recently and started commenting yesterday means jumping on the bandwagon? I have no favorite team in the NBA, I just live when LeBron has egg on his face.

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by lolawilliams(f): 7:50pm On Jun 02, 2017
king406:
cavs fans acting like game 1 is nothing. Lol if it were the warriors that lost that game you guys would be saying that curry or durant choked or something very inaccurate, like lebron is the GOAT, lmao. Just watch your team get dismantled, lebron get exposed and you can only get away with 1 lucky win. This isnt the eastern conference finals, DeMar DeRozan isnt the best player on the other team. If cavs were in the west, even utah jazz will give them a run for their money.

Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jun 02, 2017
lolawilliams:

grin grin
This guy, been a long time I saw his picture.
Re: The NBA Begins by lolawilliams(f): 8:41pm On Jun 02, 2017
Donlittle:
grin grin
This guy, been a long time I saw his picture.

Lool. He looks like a premier league referee I know. Does he officiates premier league games?
Re: The NBA Begins by joephemzyz(m): 9:04pm On Jun 02, 2017
Hey guys grin grin grin

How market?
Re: The NBA Begins by birdman(m): 11:03pm On Jun 02, 2017
joephemzyz:
Hey guys grin grin grin

How market?

dis man u scarce gaaan... abeg add ur prayers on top...your king lebron needs epp

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 4:10am On Jun 03, 2017
Heard spurs are going after cp3, hope it happens. We can't leave the warriors to run rampant in the league. Spurs with cp3 should be able to challenge them a little Abi wetin una think?
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 4:12am On Jun 03, 2017
lolawilliams:

Lool. He looks like a premier league referee I know. Does he officiates premier league games?
I don't think he ever reffed in the premier league, but he was big time in FIFA. His biggest moment came in 2002 world cup final, I think he even did ntoi to one playing in the final at one point. Crazy guy lol
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 10:47am On Jun 03, 2017
Donlittle:
Heard spurs are going after cp3, hope it happens. We can't leave the warriors to run rampant in the league. Spurs with cp3 should be able to challenge them a little Abi wetin una think?
that'll be something I think. We'll be back to intense and entertaining battle.. You see even the Spurs are pulling deadly strings. What is the East doing for fúck sake?
Re: The NBA Begins by birdman(m): 1:02pm On Jun 03, 2017
Donlittle:
Cp3 will fit the spurs like a glove. It wont be enough though
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jun 03, 2017
birdman:

With a cp3, Kawai a healthy parker and a decent gino, plus the maestria of Pop, the spurs have a decent shot against GSW.
Re: The NBA Begins by joephemzyz(m): 1:54pm On Jun 03, 2017
birdman:

dis man u scarce gaaan... abeg add ur prayers on top...your king lebron needs epp

Holdup hol up bruh... le wetin.... haba me n lebron na Henemy na.. grin grin angry I be IT4 fan..Boston strong.

Lol na kd be x factor for ds series...I pray he doesn't get injured...momentum go swing lowokan cheesy

Yea yea... I been away for so long!! Good to be back cool
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jun 03, 2017
SmooshCHN:
that'll be something I think. We'll be back to intense and entertaining battle.. You see even the Spurs are pulling deadly strings. What is the East doing for fúck sake?
The east will do what it does best, Tank. As an Nba and dallas fan, I do not like the idea if one team running rampant. I don't mind if they win it all, but running rampant to where they might go 16-0 or one goes 12-2 in the playoffs is where we should draw the line.

I hope two teams in the east and two teams in the West add enough pieces in their team to challenge cavs and warriors. A team like Boston should be going after Paul george, and Raptors should go after good players. I don't even know what they need to compete. I mean they were better last year than this year.

I don't think it happens, but portland wants to go after porzingis, doubt it happens, but if it does, Lillard, nurkic, porzingis, and McCollum against Golden state would be interesting.

I don't know what Houston wants to do, but they are definitely good enough to challenge.

If spurs add cp3, I don't think it will be enough, and if it's not enough, why pull the plug? You would have to move heaven and earth to accommodate cp3. But it changes dynamics, do spurs go 7 games against warriors? Won't bet on it, but can happen. With pop as coach, I will consider it.

As a dallas fan sha, I will do anything to get porzingis.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jun 03, 2017
birdman:

Thats the thing though, knowing it won't be enough, do you do it regardless or just stop? Regardless, you aren't beating the warriors. I don't want one team to enter the finals for the next three years, with the way it is going, Cleveland - warriors will be in the finals for years to come.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jun 03, 2017
Never rated football anyways.

Let's go....

(1) (2) (3) ... (535) (536) (537) (538) (539) (540) (541) ... (2234) (Reply)

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.